It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greta Needs Help can somebody Please Help Greta !!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

How about travel by balloon chair?
That's carbon foot print free, right?

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Thorium!
Not as impressive as it sounds..

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Well, as long as its GREEN transpo, I think EVERYONE, and I mean EVERYONE should flood her gofundme with hundreds of thousands of dollars! Come on people, have a heart! Let's be honest here, you're not gonna go green any other way so might as well glom onto someone claiming to be our saviour! That way you can tell everyone how much you're doing to save our planet! LETS GO!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Since Jane is now out of prison, she may have room for Greta on her carbon neutral ride.

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Isn't she Leo's girlfriend "age?" Not a good idea. Better call Meghan Markle. She's friends with the Clooneys and Rocketman, They have planes for their friends. And they'll pay for the trees to be planted in place of her carbon footprint. There. Everyone's happy.

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Some Democrat liberal billionaire will take her along when they go to a meeting in Spain. It will be carbon free for her flying in someone's private jet since they are going there to vacation anyway...oops, business trip... They need to write off the whole trip.

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I think John and Tony Podesta should take her...

to Spain.

2. birds. 1. stone

but then, we may never see John and Tony, again...

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Since DBC stole my first thought; I will go with kite surfing.

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 09:56 PM
link   

When the liberals take over Greta is going to put you in FEMA camp X man for denying global warming.

All you'll have to look at is a picture of her face

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 10:00 PM
link   

I have thought long and hard about this...

I think the best way to fix this situation is to take her parents, put them into a rocket and shoot them into the sun.

Then put poor Greta into therapy.

In Chile.

Win/win.

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 10:48 PM
link   
what she needs to do is take her rear end back to school..

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Floridadreamin
Isn't she Leo's girlfriend "age?" Not a good idea. Better call Meghan Markle. She's friends with the Clooneys and Rocketman, They have planes for their friends. And they'll pay for the trees to be planted in place of her carbon footprint. There. Everyone's happy.

Oh no! Leave Leo alone. Leave Meghan alone too. And Elton John. Clooney's fair game though.
edit on 4-11-2019 by Zelun because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
She's good.

She'll be alright..
Shes not the one who needs help

Unless I read it wrong, she said “I need some help guys”. Which I might point out, she needs to apologize using the term guys. Who the hell does she think she is assuming ones gender?
Him/her has a big learning curve grandstanding on that liberal platform (unless of course she has a learning disability which makes it all ok, mistakes be damned).

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 01:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Skype it in.

*boom*

DBCowboy saves the planet!

And what would one use Skype on ?
A laptop ?
That uses electricity ?
From probably a coal fired power plant ?
All those servers , routers , switches , storage , etc. along the way using a lot of electricity .
From where ?

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Arnold Schwarzenegger might help her.
#noteveryRepisapieceofcrap

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 01:49 AM
link   
She’s so important, Spain should be moved to her, carbon free!
edit on 5-11-2019 by 2Faced because: How Dare I!? How.. Dare.. I!?

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 01:59 AM
link   
a reply to: TexasTruth

God, I wonder how long the learning-disabled can ride THAT particular gravy train...

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Yes, she's the young girl from Sweden with the British accent who speaks of climate change so forcefully.

Yeah...no... she speaks very good English, but thats not a British accent, and if you think it is then you have never stepped foot in blighty.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 05:31 AM
link   

The only help greta needs is to crawl back under that rock she crawled out from.

Greta and her followers have no idea whatsoever. I used to like Leonardo but now i see with his blind support that even he is clueless.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 05:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: TexasTruth

originally posted by: odzeandennz
She's good.

She'll be alright..
Shes not the one who needs help

Unless I read it wrong, she said “I need some help guys”. Which I might point out, she needs to apologize using the term guys. Who the hell does she think she is assuming ones gender?
Him/her has a big learning curve grandstanding on that liberal platform (unless of course she has a learning disability which makes it all ok, mistakes be damned).

How DARE you?!?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join