It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The whistleblower

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

What do you call the testimony of Ambassador Taylor, Fiona Hill, Lt Col Vindman?

Vindman in particular, was angry that his foreign policy goals weren't going in his favor. He was concerned that foreign policy was "subverted" by the president.

At least in the case of Vindman, I call what he says a bitch fest.

The president sets foreign policy. Not some unelected bureaucrat.
edit on 11 4 2019 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: dfnj2015
Attorney Mark Zaid tweeted Sunday that the whistleblower would answer questions directly from Republican members "in writing, under oath & penalty of perjury,"

How does one swear in and become subject to penalty of perjury anonymously? Answer me that one, please.

If you testify before Congress after swearing in and then at a later time is discovered later you lied I think you get into big trouble. I just did some googling. The penalty seems pretty severe:

What happens if you lie to Congress

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015 trump today said that's not acceptable and must appear in person not unreasonable inmo

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

What do you call the testimony of Ambassador Taylor, Fiona Hill, Lt Col Vindman?

Vindman in particular, was angry that his foreign policy goals weren't going in his favor. He was concerned that foreign policy was "subverted" by the president.

At least in the case of Vindman, I call what he says a bitch fest.

The president sets foreign policy. Not some unelected bureaucrat.

Are you saying Vindman's testimony is a lie? Is this an opinion or do you any evidence to support your belief?

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: PurpleFox

Zalensky didnt even know aid was being withheld.

Perhaps. But Taylor knew, Sondland knew. If Zelenskiy didn't know he found out soon enough, when Mike Pence told him.

www.businessinsider.com...

WHY ARE YOU SO AGAINST ENDING CORRUPTION IN GOVERNMENT, REGARDLESS OF POLITICAL PARTY?????

Why does Trump only care about trying to legitimize debunked conspiracy theories? The only corruption that Trump cared about was his debunked Crowdstrike theory, that proof that Ukrainians hacked the DNC server, on behalf of the Democrats, sent the data to WikiLeaks and framed the Russians. And, there's Trump's debunked lies about Joe Biden having the prosecutor fired to protect his son.

Trump has literally never mentioned any other corruption in Ukraine or any other country before allowing aide to flow.

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

No, I understand that, my question is how you do that anonymously and are accurately held to it when the people you are potentially lying to (or at least the group that you're calling for written questions from to avoid having to sit in front of them and reveal your identity to) don't know who you are to pursue charges if you ultimately lie to them.

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha
Who debunked it? CNN?

LOL and you still haven't learned?

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Who debunked it? CNN?

The US Intel Community, The FBI, The Ukrainian government and the EMF, the EU, the UN and the US State Department.

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha
...Santa Clause, the Moon Man, Cathulu..

Whatever you say man! No one on here is laughing at you...

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 03:17 PM
link   

"Biden is not currently in an election with POTUS."

In Trump's head, he is a political opponent, regardless if he is to become the nominee or not,

Please. Trump could squash him like a bug with both hands tied behind his back before poor old Joe even realized he was in the ring.

Everything discussed with the Ukrainian President was bout the 2016 election interference, nothing to do with the upcoming election.

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 03:20 PM
link   

If you testify before Congress after swearing in and then at a later time is discovered later you lied I think you get into big trouble. I just did some googling. The penalty seems pretty severe:

What happens if you lie to Congress

Yeah - but only if you're not a dem. John Brennan lied multiple times... how much jail time did he get?

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: AttitudeProblem
a reply to: dfnj2015

How dare Trump try to influence the 2020 election by exposing corruption ... orange man bad

That’s it in a nutshell. So lame and pathetic, especially when they’re acting as though they’re on some moral high ground. The Democratic Party disgusts me to no end. I’d vote for Daffy Duck before I’d vote for a loser dem again.

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 03:23 PM
link   

However, "As I said on the phone, I think it's crazy to withhold security assistance for help with a political campaign" IS BREAKING THE LAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And yet again - that is not what happened.

Wishing it were true is one thing. Convincing yourself it is true when all of the actual evidence says otherwise is simply delusional.

If there were not supporting evidence of wrong doing we would not have impeachment hearings.

All of the evidence is fabricated.

But don't take my word for it - it will all become clear as a bell soon enough.
edit on 4-11-2019 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Biden isn't even his political rival. It's obvious his campaign is a farce.

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Right...Paul Manafort, Rudy Giuliani and Don Trump are bastions of truth! LOL

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 03:42 PM
link   

I don't understand why Republicans are so shocked by Democrats trying to impeach Trump.

it might have something to do with the fact that the impeachment started before Trump's hand was removed from the Bible he swore in on. But you tell it however you like.

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 05:44 PM
link   

We're gonna be finding some things out about Vindman soon, I suspect. Plus, he only did what he did, because he was worried about our foreign policy. Something every President sets anew. So, who's foreign policy was he actually worried about?

Fiona Hill is a Soros mole, part of Open Societies, and I'm willing to bet authored the NYT Oped "I Am Part of The Resistance Within the Trump Administration".

Taylor has ties to the Atlantic Council, who receives money from Burisma. Burisma donations, Taylor writes for the Atlantic Council, and another one
So I see motive.

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 05:48 PM
link   

This is kind of like proving the existence of God to atheists. There is simply no amount of evidence of any kind that can be presented that would change the Trump cultist's minds.

They way the Trumpees blindly worship authority reminds me of a song I heard long ago:

Great song .... but they were a one-hit-wonder like the Dems have been since Trump was elected. Got to impeach him or he will get re-elected? Right... That's the thing it would likely have more merit if there weren't obvious attempts earlier trying to get the same result. In other words, Dems have cried wolf so often it's difficult to believe now too

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

So I see motive.

Motive for what? Are you insinuating that they all got together and conspired to concoct a fake set of facts to get Trump impeached?

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I wonder what reaction this news will have.

Lev Parnas, one of two Ukrainian American associates of Rudy Giuliani who were indicted last month, is now prepared to comply with the Democrats' impeachment inquiry into President Trump, his lawyer told Reuters on Monday.

Lawyer says Giuliani associate Lev Parnas prepared to comply in impeachment inquiry

Edit to add comment from the Reuters link:

“We will honor and not avoid the committee’s requests to the extent they are legally proper, while scrupulously protecting Mr. Parnas’ privileges including that of the Fifth Amendment,” said the lawyer, Joseph Bondy, referring to his client’s constitutional right to avoid self-incrimination.

Exclusive: Giuliani associate Parnas will comply with Trump impeachment inquiry - lawyer
edit on 4/11/2019 by RexKramerPRT because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join