It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘Thin blue line’ flag at Montgomery Co. police station stirs up controversy

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6
Is this the same Montgomery County in Maryland that declared itself a Sanctuary County and in a matter of a few weeks time, released several illegals that had been arrested for rape?

While all sexual assaults are heinous, 2 of these guys repeatedly raped an 11 year old girl. Another guy repeatedly raped a 12 year old girl.

If it's the same Montgomery County in Maryland, anyone in charge there should be locked up and repeatedly kicked in the balls. Just my opinion.

Edit: add a link to news story
m.theepochtimes.com...
edit on 1142019 by Tanga36 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oraculi
I don't really care what it is meant to represent or not, maybe it is meant to be a good thing, but it is still a violation of our flag code.

(g) The flag should never have placed upon it, nor on any part of it, nor attached to it any mark, insignia, letter, word, figure, design, picture, or drawing of any nature.

Our flag is fine as it is and if you're going to salute a flag or use one properly, then let it be the one millions have died for. The ONLY modification I am ok with is the low visibility muted green for spec ops, because that can save lives.

They're talking about using an actual American flag, i.e. taking a flag off a flagpole and then dying the red stripes black, etc.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 05:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

White supremacists breathe oxygen. Anyone who is progressive enough to take a stand we need to stop breathing!!

<< 1   >>

join