It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I hate both parties

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Indeed.

Gotta wonder why didn't Trump run indie, though!

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: wantsome

I've grown sick of both parties, too... Republicans and democrats are one in the same. I heard for a year and a half that Trump was a democrat, voted for him anyways. I consider myself a Conservative, love the fact that Trump isn't a career politician. Really, I'm just sick of career politicians and I'm hoping DJT sets the trend for not abiding by the deep state rules.

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Me too, have always been anti establishment, where did it all go so wrong?

And how did they lose their loyalty to God, country and the people?

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

I feel like they lost it in the 90's. We need an anti-establishment party...

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 03:04 PM
link   
That seems awfully high on the insurance I assume you’ve shopped around? I had a friend from Detroit that got fed up with all the BS, said he couldn’t get out of there fast enough. Maybe Rashida Tlaib will fix it all for ya.

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: wantsome
It is when the laws are written in their favor.

Please cite the specific auto insurance laws you're referencing.
We use to have full coverage and no fault. If you were injured in an accident you could sue the other persons insurance.

Now if you're injured you have to sue your own insurance company. There's more but I don't have time to type it out.

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 03:07 PM
link   

We use to have full coverage and no fault.

From what I just read you still have no fault.

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 03:08 PM
link   
me too, I'm hoping Larry Sharpe runs so I have someone to vote for

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Parts of the Clinton river smell like raw dung.

Apologies for making light of your situation but that statement is priceless. Anything Clinton smells that way.

On a more serious note, roads need to be maintained and I've always felt that building more than you can take care of is irresponsible. I've seen it at the county level where I live. They want to have a Special Local Option Sales Tax for 2 years just to repave county roads. I suppose that's better than increasing property taxes.

edit on 11-4-2019 by LogicalGraphitti because: spelling

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: LogicalGraphitti

Apologies for making light of your situation but that statement is priceless. Anything Clinton smells that way.

On a more serious note, roads need to be maintained and I've always felt that building more than you can take care of is irresponsible. I've seen it at the county level where I live. They want to have a Special Local Option Sales Tax for 2 years just to repave county roads. I suppose that's better than increasing property taxes.

I have Ford GM and Cystler in my county and tons of smaller auto suppliers. There are trucks everywhere. Many of them are over their weight limit and they mess the roads up. My area is heavily industrialized. Why should we pay for the roads they mess up?
edit on 4-11-2019 by wantsome because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

We use to have full coverage and no fault.

From what I just read you still have no fault.
Yeah even with no fault you have to sue your own insurance company if you're injured. It wasn't always like this. Before if you were in an accident and injured the other persons insurance was responsible. We have the worst insurance rates in the country. All the laws have been written in their favor. Before they couldn't charge your rates based off credit score now they can. Also they have a tier system. You have to purchase the tier your aloud to sue for. You can pick a tier of $10,000 $20,000 and it just goes up and up to hundreds of thousands. You can't sue for anymore then the tier you purchase. Your only covered up to the amount you pay for. It doesn't help that they all share rates online and basically give you the same quote no matter where you go.
edit on 4-11-2019 by wantsome because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 04:32 PM
link   

The title of this thread is exactly why I am now officially registered as Independent.

I really always have been, I used to be able to select from the best of the best, but those days are long gone forever. Now I simply vote for the least of the worst.

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I was driving my moms car and got rear ended. I smacked my head on the window and ended up in hospital. I live with my grandmother not my mom. In order to get the hospital bill paid I would have had to sue my grandmothers insurance because it's where I lived at the time of the accident. I just paid the hospital bill rather then sue my grandmothers insurance. You have to sue your own insurance company. Then your rates go through the roof even if it's not your fault.

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: LogicalGraphitti

I have Ford GM and Cystler in my county and tons of smaller auto suppliers. There are trucks everywhere. Many of them are over their weight limit and they mess the roads up. My area is heavily industrialized. Why should we pay for the roads they mess up?

I agree, you shouldn't. Diesel in Georgia has higher tax than regular gasoline. This is supposed to raise more funds from heavy truck traffic. Also, freeways around here constrict semi traffic to the two right lanes which are a nightmare of cracked and broken concrete. One thing we don't have to contend with in Georgia is frost. I believe that's one reason for buckled concrete and pavement.

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Me too.

That's why I'll be voting for Trump in 2020 (didn't vote for him in 2016). He's the ultimate middle finger to the establishment of both parties.

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: JBIZZ
Trump also hates both sides.

Trump likes whatever side is paying him at the moment.

Tell me more.

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Michigan is a no-fault state, one of only three left. We've been trying to get that changed to no avail. We also have catastrophic coverage, $220 per vehicle per year. The $300/yr it costs to insure my motorcycle should only cost me eighty bucks a year but it doesn't. Every administration talks about fixing this issue but once they get elected they conveniently forget about it. And us.

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Yeah even with no fault you have to sue your own insurance company if you're injured.

Everything I just read on the matter says personal injury is covered up to a certain point based on the level of insurance you obtain. Please post where you're reading this.

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 08:13 PM
link   

I was driving my moms car and got rear ended. I smacked my head on the window and ended up in hospital. I live with my grandmother not my mom. In order to get the hospital bill paid I would have had to sue my grandmothers insurance because it's where I lived at the time of the accident. I just paid the hospital bill rather then sue my grandmothers insurance. You have to sue your own insurance company. Then your rates go through the roof even if it's not your fault.

As I said, this doesn't sound correct:

When two Michigan-insured drivers get into a car accident, the no-fault laws tell them to file a claim with their own insurance companies first. Every Michigan no-fault insurance policy is required to offer Personal Injury Protection, or PIP, which pays most or all of the accident victim's injury-related costs. It's not just the policyholder who is entitled to the PIP benefits of a policy. Under Michigan's no-fault rules, PIP benefits are also available to:

all family members living in your house (even when a family member is a passenger in another person’s car or is a pedestrian when injured)…

top topics

<< 1   >>

join