It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flynn Attorneys: Mifsud Phones May Trace Back To CIA/FBI

page: 1

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 09:43 PM
link   
So the DoJ has denied flynn's attorney's request for the phones, claiming that they are not material to his case. Today the attorney filed a response for flynn saying that while they may not be related to the charges flynn plead guilty to, they are relevant to the charges that the FBI used to leverage a guilty plea to these lesser charges. IOW if flynn had been aware of evidence that was exculpatory (on these phones) about the other charges he would have never plead guilty to these lesser charges.

But it doesn't stop there. Flynn's attorney has said these phones may trace back to US intel trying to frame flynn. Read it here:

"Because the data and metadata on any devices used by Joseph Mifsud may provide evidence that he acted on behalf of the American government to concoct a pretext on which to launch an illegal investigation of the President’s incoming National Security Advisor, Mr. Flynn respectfully asks this Court to compel the requested production — if not to the defense, then at least to this Court,"

Things are heating up for the deep state. Hopefully they can't handle the heat and they crack.

link to article

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

Sydney Powell is an amazing woman.

She has a book "licensed to lie" which everyone should read.

It shows EXACTLY how corrupt people like Weizmann and Mueller and the upper echelons of our government actually are.

I was tickled pink when I heard she was going to be representing Flynn.

S&F and let's keep the pressure on!!!

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 09:59 PM
link   
If General Flynn is the bad guy..God Help us.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
If General Flynn is the bad guy..God Help us.

His crime was the most horrifying.

When he got into the White House he wanted to do a complete audit of the intelligence communities.

Which, btw, has not been done sine the mid 1970's.

He also knew where the bodies were buried because he had a long-time feud going with said intelligence agencies.

Then he was put into a position where he could actually do something about it.

Wonder why they framed him to get him out of that position?

Probably a coincidence.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

The mere fact that on the "discovery phase" [urp,belch] the
Prosecution knowingly withheld exculpatory evidence was
more than just cause to have this whole case thrown out.
Now it looks like there's solid proof coming out that the Main
Man with the supposed dirt was in fact working for US.
Russians aren't and it seems never were involved....

I think Judge Sullivan is going to smack somebody with that
mallet soon-- and it's not at all likely to be Gen. Flynn. I
personally want to see Sidney put together a civil case against
these @$$hats in the FBI for twice the costs that good man in-
curred defending himself against the railroading sustained.
And a whole lot of airtime on the Mockingbird Media apologizing.
2210pm EDIT: I'm off to bed, and the news to help me drift off
about this good man getting cleared is every bit as positive as
Q coming back hot.

edit on 3-11-2019 by derfreebie because: Now if we can find a decent toddy for Adm Rogers...

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Spot on!

We haven't heard the beginning or last of him!

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 10:52 PM
link   
My understanding is that you can't appeal a guilty plea. I wonder where he is going with this and what his end goal might be.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Jason79

He can get his plea withdrawn but it's not easy. That's what all this is about.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jason79
My understanding is that you can't appeal a guilty plea. I wonder where he is going with this and what his end goal might be.

Appealing a Conviction After Pleading Guilty

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Rare, but not impossible. New evidence may even allow a judge to completely vacate a conviction altogether in the best case (for Flynn) scenario.

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert

Rare, but not impossible. New evidence may even allow a judge to completely vacate a conviction altogether in the best case (for Flynn) scenario.

Especially if the plaintiff can show that the government which was railroading the plaintiff threatened to do the same to his son!

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite
He can get his plea withdrawn but it's not easy. That's what all this is about.

Until he is sentenced, he can withdraw it at any time, by simply filing the motion.

My understanding is there is some kind of strategical reason they haven't done that yet.

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

In this case I believe the judge accepted the plea as it was part of a plea deal. He hasn't been sentenced but he has benefited from the plea deal already which complicates things. It's certainly not as hard to withdraw at this point as it would be if he is sentenced but it's not quite as simple as filing a motion either.

IMO, you're right, they're not withdrawing his guilty plea for strategic reasons. They could easily have it withdrawn with the admission that the 302 was altered.

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Flynn is a key. They used his son as leverage. There was a ton of Ukraine with the Manafort deal also. Those who planned shot themselves in the foot going after the wrong people.

Manafort took it like a man. Cohen did not. None of it however had to deal directly with anything illegal with Trump. Not one thing but it does go back to Podesta brothers and HRC and Obama and the key to all of them was....Epstein.

edit on Novpm30pmf0000002019-11-04T21:08:38-06:000938 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite
a reply to: tanstaafl

In this case I believe the judge accepted the plea as it was part of a plea deal. He hasn't been sentenced but he has benefited from the plea deal already which complicates things. It's certainly not as hard to withdraw at this point as it would be if he is sentenced but it's not quite as simple as filing a motion either.

Since ianal, I went for confirmation, and you are correct.

IMO, you're right, they're not withdrawing his guilty plea for strategic reasons. They could easily have it withdrawn with the admission that the 302 was altered.

I think the judge dismissing the case, rather than allowing Flynn to withdraw his plea, just makes for a much much stronger case for when Flynn sues the FBI - and maybe even Mueller and his team - for malicious prosecution, wins a boatload of money (way more than he has lost).

Then the icing on the cake would be Trump re-appointing him NSA - then, after the election, nominate him for DNI. He couldn't be confirmed for that position now (too many swamp rates still in the Senate), but I think it is possible he could win the nomination after the 2020 landslide that is coming.

top topics

join