It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Desmond Is Amazing is the future News Media

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence
a reply to: Lumenari

If there is a Gay Pride month, there should be a White Pride month.

Wrong.

Whenever whites are historically oppressed, social persecuted, and discriminated against in America over decades and centuries, they can have their "month."

White oppression is a myth. Made up by white nationalists.

Are you white?

My 'people' have been persecuted for more than 250 years and if you looked at me, you'd say I'm white. My skin is white. So does that mean I'm lying when I say that my 'people' have been oppressed?

You're a fool if you think otherwise and I don't say this lightly.

edit on 4-11-2019 by StallionDuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Which coincidentally has a bed and a rather nice tequila shot beside it.

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
a reply to: ChefFox

I never heard about it until you started talking about it.

Doesn't mean it doesn't need to be talked about. If it's hush hush as you would assumed, then perhaps more of this stuff would PROGRESS until one day you DID notice it and it was far too late.

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

Have whites been historically oppressed in America?

Yep

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: gallop
Anyway, on the topic of this little waste of oxygen, anyone care to try to explain to me how this is NOT child exploitation? His parents should be friggen sued.

I will NEVER condone this, and if it becomes normalised, then things will not go well.

What's really sad is that the kid actually knew what ketamine was.... Someone should be arrested. Right there was proof.

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: StallionDuck

What's really sad is that the kid actually knew what ketamine was.... Someone should be arrested. Right there was proof.

Exactly. You called it out and i salute you for that. I thought it must already be illegal when he was stripping and thrown money at. This is not kid stuff.

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

So it's ok? This kid being used like this? Just ignore it, and hope for the best?

The more people realise that this is what is going on, the better. So hopefully people will wake the f. up and stop letting it become normalised.

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I’m so friggin glad I raised my kids the way I was raised. This bs angers me to no end, not because these people chose to be what they want to be, and what their world should look like, but because they shove their rainbow lifestyle down our throats and try to make us feel guilty for being what we want to be, and for what we want our world to look like. The difference is that what they want is, in so many ways, unnatural, and goes against what nature intended with two opposing genders, and also against what was taught to me by scripture and by my parents. If everyone was like them, humanity would cease to exist within decennia, unless there’s a factory making test-tube-lgbqtwhateverthehellevers.
edit on 4-11-2019 by 2Faced because: The horror....

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 07:05 PM
link   

edit on 4-11-2019 by Liquesence because: Meh, OT.

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 08:50 PM
link   

There is evidence of a push for normalization of sexualization of children. You have Desmond and there have been multiple threads here on ATS about what they are teaching children currently in sex ed about how they have a right to explore their sexuality and how they should be able to send nudes.

I was going to make a joke about how if it were ten year old girls strip dancing and having money thrown at them the outcry would be be massive. But I can't say that's true, because the joke is actually sad, because plenty of parents do pimp their daughters out on Instagram and Patreon for money. There are videos on Youtube of preteens and younger dancing erotically and while Youtube has purged a lot of the videos there are still a lot of questionable videos up with only the comments being disabled so pervs can't comment.

Recently there has even been a court decision that allows girls over the age of ten to go topless in public(1), and while I normally am pro-nudist and body image and all that I do think that there is a time and place for it. In the house and on private land is one thing, but this is basically going to allow pervs to legally take pictures of semi-nude preteens as long as they are in public.

While they are at it they may as well decriminalize people having non-nude pictures of underage people.

(1) pluralist.com...
edit on 4-11-2019 by AutomateThis1 because: grammar

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: AutomateThis1

Yes indeed whats worse about this push for normalization of sexualization of children. Its mostly aimed at white children and not diverse children.

I am not trying to sound racist which i am not but it is what it is. On twitter today i saw another push by the LGBTQ featuring two Drag Queens in front of a school class.

Will post more later.

There is evidence of a push for normalization of sexualization of children. You have Desmond and there have been multiple threads here on ATS about what they are teaching children currently in sex ed about how they have a right to explore their sexuality and how they should be able to send nudes.

Its clear that this Gay normalization of sexualization agenda of children is meant on one thing "Population Control" they are there to prevent these children to have a normal childhood and adulthood.

The LGBT and MSM could have a problem with this normalization of sexualization agenda of children when children start abusing other children in their schools. Of course parents wouldn't even know that as many children in school never do sometimes tell their secrets or bonds. Or unless of course the schools in general cover up the abuses.

edit on 12-11-2019 by ChefFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 03:18 PM
link   

How is Twitter the Main Stream Media?

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 03:35 PM
link   
In Canada apparently they had launched a sex ed video featuring Drag Queens in front of children even as far using two sex sugar coded name terms in the video.

They are teaching them that Drag Queens as the new Normal in front of a group of children mostly white children.

Source

Sexualising children with sex education.

Step 5: You're all on a queer spectrum! (If you disagree it's only because you haven't realised it yet) Sit at the feet of your new role models and embrace the limitless potential of being queer! Everyone is a potential partner now...

I don't care if you are LGBT or not or pro or what not but you have to agree this is not alright.

edit on 12-11-2019 by ChefFox because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join