It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What will we have to defend in the coming years? Make your predictions here.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 04:00 PM
link   
My prediction for 2020 ?

MORE OF THE SAME.

Just when you think 'Murica politics can't get any more stupid ?

IT DOES.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: FingerMan

That is the a silly comparison and makes zero sense. There is a difference between two consenting adults and rape.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 05:17 PM
link   
The War equations.

The ratio of boys to girls in the US is out of whack (in the Middle East also, btw). Way more males were born in 2002 than girls. It is psychological stress that helps women to conceive sons instead of daughters. It's the wake of 9-11. The average age of ALL combatants in all the earths wars is: 19

So 19 years after 9-11, that is, 2021, we'll have a world war against someone. Or a civil war. We'll make em fight til we get rid of the excess of boys. Happened that way with the French Revolution. France was like a quarter of Europe's population when 1789 started, and they started having all boys. it took a generation of conquest for Europe to dilute the excess of French males.

And we're losing our resiliency as a society.

Everyone expects to talk back to a policeman, I mean a police person, with no repercussions. Young people expect to talk back to teachers, disobey them, with no repercussions. A growing proportion of teenagers today feel no shame that they are lifetime-unemployable.

To make a short story long, our young people are effect-atheists. They simply do not believe in consequence.

so we're doomed.

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 03:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Graysen

There is a flip side to that coin.

With our doom comes our deliverance. The bible says that within a lifetime of Israel becoming a nation, Immanuel will return.
Who knows when that timeline started though. Some say 1948, while others contest it was not until 1967 that Jerusalem was under the control of the Hebrews and thus is the correct start of that stopwatch.
(The lifetime of a man is debated to be 70 to 120 years)
(Good thing it isn't the lifetime of Methuselah, as he lived to 969 years old)
(It has been 70 years since Israel was formed, and 50 since Jerusalem was taken, so we are close no matter)

"If therefore thou shalt not watch, I will come on thee as a thief, and thou shalt not know what hour I will come upon thee (Revelation 3:3)."
So make sure to watch, so it won't be a surprise.

I'm watching. The popcorn is all gone though. Been nibbling it since the 80's. And oh my how things have advanced in that prophetic direction since.

edit on 11-11-2019 by FingerMan because: timeline

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 05:04 AM
link   
a reply to: FingerMan

Yes the prophecy is upon us

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join