It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conservatives should just admit they do not care...

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spiramirabilis
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Is your Sofa in Russia Creep?

Pick a fight with someone else. Trump returning a little boy's $3 was meaningless - and certainly not charity

He should have kept it and just thanked him. That's what a gentleman would have done. It obviously meant a lot to that boy to send it

I think you're reading in Braille.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: JustJohnny

originally posted by: PurpleFox
a reply to: JustJohnny
pretty sure yall just mad becuz Trumpy used to be a Dem
Lol, sucks to suck

He he .. I had to actually quote that so later people could easily see how silly your reply was...

I guess you think liberals are jealous because “the republicans got trump”?!?!

Lol trump would NEVER have won the democrat primary..

There is a reason all the intellectual fields are dominated by liberals and the conservatives dominate amongst Bible thumpers, lol...

One side’s propaganda is obviously meant for dumber people.

Your post is so silly I’m not 100% sure what you mean..

I had to stop reading and. Doing the same in kind! Copying your quote, simply because it shows you realize that the Dems don't give a sh*t what voters want ... Thus why you had Hillary forced upon you in 2016.

Yes, Trump would not have stood a chance if the GOP were like the DNC and played dirty. Instead they actually pulled back their own egos and allowed their voters to elect who they wanted!

DNC says you will do as we say! GOP proved that they are willing to let their voters decide.
Obviously, the dumber people vote for Dems believing they have a real choice.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: Night Star

You seem to have failed to mention all the things coming out about corruption on the Dem's side. Dems aren't accepting facts. How many times has the fake news been wrong or tried to change a narrative to fit their own agenda? Dems don't even know a portion of all the good our President has done because their news sources won't even cover all the good he has done or is trying to do.

The President is such that he does nothing in silent for the good of the people.

He even brags about things that he hasn't done.

Guess I missed the part about where he said anything about trying to root out the Dem's corrupt activities in the Ukraine.

It actually took a Democratic partisan hack to leak the call...

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox
pretty sure yall just mad becuz Trumpy used to be a Dem
Lol, sucks to suck

There is a reason all the intellectual fields are dominated by liberals and the conservatives dominate amongst Bible thumpers, lol...

To your OP, conservatives give more to charity than liberals do.

Liberals show tremendous compassion in pushing for generous government spending to help the neediest people at home and abroad. Yet when it comes to individual contributions to charitable causes, liberals are cheapskates.

Arthur Brooks, the author of a book on donors to charity, “Who Really Cares,” cites data that households headed by conservatives give 30 percent more to charity than households headed by liberals. A study by Google found an even greater disproportion: average annual contributions reported by conservatives were almost double those of liberals.

Bleeding Heart Tightwads...NYT

As for your assertion that liberals dominate the intellectual fields, of course they do.

After all those that can't do, teach.

Most of these towering intellectuals that you look up to wouldn't last a week outside of the ivory towers of academia.

Reality would eat them alive.

The rest of what you posted doesn't deserve a response.

edit on 3-11-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

Oooops, I goofed. Thank you for pointing that out!

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 07:40 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 07:43 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 07:48 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 07:51 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

I laughed when I read it elsewhere and figured people here on ATS would enjoy such an amateurish attempt at conspiracy theory. Sorry you took it seriously.

Remember when Barack Obama called himself a "janitor" because of all the "Bush messes" he supposedly had to deal with once he was chosen to be POTUS? Do you also remember here on ATS when Joe Arpaio referred to Obama a month later as the "janitor in the White House" and a decent number of excitable nothings here on ATS quickly boarded the "that's racist" rallymobile and drove it around the track a few times? Even if someone did connect the dots on Pelosi's orange death threat, it still wouldn't be as goddamned stump dumb as the janitor Obama accusations of racism. So no need to have even tried to explain yourself on this one, you golden, brother.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 07:55 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

But can I haz two scoops of ice cream?

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 08:17 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 08:28 PM
link   

a reply to: burdman30ott6

But can I haz two scoops of ice cream?

IMPEACHABLE!!!

So where do we start your impeachment inquiry on ATS...

I'm assuming in the cooking section?

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 08:29 PM
link   
This kind of baiting post is just as bad as any of the ones that OP wails about on regular occasions.

The implication that all conservatives feel this way or that is pure horsecrap .

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

I thought it already started. Which reminds of a meme I was gonna do with a picture of Fruit Stripe Gum. Top line is “That Zany Zebra has done it again, Peach-Mint” Bottom line would be “The flavor still only lasts about five minutes.”

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 08:42 PM
link   

a reply to: Trueman

?!?!

Why would anyone be crying about that?!!!

Oh that’s right .. y’all actually believe the nonsense Sean hannity spoon feeds ya’ll about people’s lives revolving around hating trump...

Ya’ll will literally believe anything hehe

Where in the US do you reside? I wonder because using " y'all" is a southern thing. If you are not from the south then you cannot use that word- it is cultural appropriation. Turn about is fair play my liberal friend.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 08:44 PM
link   

a reply to: Lumenari

I thought it already started. Which reminds of a meme I was gonna do with a picture of Fruit Stripe Gum. Top line is “That Zany Zebra has done it again, Peach-Mint” Bottom line would be “The flavor still only lasts about five minutes.”

It should look like "Peach Mint" but taste like salty tears and hatred.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: eManym
I am not a Trump basher but here are the facts:

1. His tax cuts mostly benefited the rich.

2. He and his family are making millions in foreign business ventures, which he originally said he wouldn't do.

3. His business at Mar-a-Lago is booming even after he doubled membership rates to $200,000.

4. His new hotel in Washington DC is raking in millions of dollars.

5. Trump is spending hundreds of thousands of tax dollar at his properties and golf courses.

6. Sales from his books are soaring for even more profit.

Seems to me he is using his presidency as a means for personal enrichment. He has not really done much for the US Economy and has significantly screwed up foreign relations.

eManym, Are you holding congressional members to the same standard? If so, would you kindly explain how so many of them have become multi-millionaires since getting voted into office? Hm? I'd REALLY like to know because they just don't get paid that much in comparison to their sudden increases in financial worth.

I'm waiting...

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

originally posted by: Krakatoa

+1 and a star for that.

The left is caught in Trump's nightmare. I'm loving every minute of their terror.

Truthfully...It's almost better than sex.
After this cig...I'll be ready for another thread by this OP.

I'm having a giggle here. I've been thinking about treating myself to a good cigar.

Normally, I don't smoke because of my ticker, BUT..... one should celebrate from time to time. 😁🚬

I haven't had a cigar since the end of August due to a heart attack Aug. 3rd. I miss them. Special occasions only now. What I don't miss is smelling like smoke all the time. I smell it on other people and it's disgusting to me now.

I'll be glad when the IG and AG's reports are finally out, hopefully heads will start to roll and these liberals might just shut up for a while. Them repeating the debunked lies is only serving to solidify their belief in the lies. No one else is buying it.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join