It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conservatives should just admit they do not care...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
a reply to: JustJohnny

You seem to have failed to mention all the things coming out about corruption on the Dem's side. Dems aren't accepting facts. How many times has the fake news been wrong or tried to change a narrative to fit their own agenda? Dems don't even know a portion of all the good our President has done because their news sources won't even cover all the good he has done or is trying to do.

The President is such that he does nothing in silent for the good of the people.

He even brags about things that he hasn't done.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 04:56 PM
link   

So, I'm a millionaire, am I??

News to me, I must say... Must remember to check that balance tomorrow.

As with any President, he's done both good and bad things. Things I've liked and things not so much.

Only blind hatred and political bias would say otherwise. Right???

Oh, and before I forget... What is it I'm supposed to be not caring about, again??
edit on 11/3/2019 by seagull because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: richapau
a reply to: highvein

Trump has single handedly turn this country into a world laughing stock. Only morons think Trump is doing a good job.

Laughing stock? They are not Laughing at Trump. They are laughing at the same thing as the rest of us are laughing at. The incompetence of the Left.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

He once bought a kid a mandolin because of a good deed the kid performed. He has helped people with medical needs financially. There are plenty of things he does that people will never hear about because of their constant hatred of the man.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Trump is making a laughingstock of the US? NO, that was Obama.

Look at how Trump is received around the world versus how Obama was received.

Trump visits on red carpets and with special ceremonies. He is treated with great respect.

Obama was not. The world knew he was a pretender.

It's the difference between someone with reproductive organs and someone without them.
edit on 11/3/2019 by Creep Thumper because: F'ING AUTO-CORRECT.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Did Trump give him the mandolin?

When John Wildeman, the president of the Foundation, heard about Davies' story, he decided that he wanted to help out, so he gifted him the mandolin he wanted.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

Oh, and before I forget... What is it I'm supposed to be not caring about, again??

For me, I’m not caring about the Democrats continuing to scoop water into their boat instead of bailing it out. But that is a different matter altogether.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: mikell
So what are they impeaching him for?? My guess is beating the Hildabeast.

They're impeaching him for winning.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flatcoat
Honestly, the only good that would come of Trump being removed is that we wouldn't have this garbage plastered all over ATS every day....

Heres a solution.. Don't read their posts then. Easy peasy. You guys wanna bitch and moan that the op is trolling for having a different political view than whats exceptable in your echo chamber yet they're the ones"whining"?

No people don't think your a stupid redneck because your a conservative. They think your stupid because you come to conclusions such as this.it has nothing to do with your politics, your just stupid....

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: JustJohnny

BWAHAHAHA

Didn’t trump get laughed off the floor of the UN for making exactly that same claim????

I mean that was a first.. no american president has ever been laughed at by all the worlds leaders..

No US citizen should ever give a rat's a__ what the UN thinks.
Especially the President.

BTW , what in Hades are you talking about there ?

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Jg513

Conservatives should just admit they do not care...

As a conservative I have to respond to this lie.

I voted for Trump because he represented a huge difference from the old rancid. I wanted someone in the WH who would kick ass and take names.

Trump is doing this.

The libs are pissed because he's made every one of them look bad.

Conservatives DO care. THAT'S why Trump was elected. We want someone with balls in the OO, not some dishonest hag who will continue to destroy our country from within the corridors of power.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 05:58 PM
link   

What we dont care about is the thoughts and emotions of people unable or unwilling to accept the results of a presidential election.

The law they're trying to strike Trump on was also in place when Obama and Biden pegged US support to the Ukraine on the Ukraine dropping their investigation into Biden's son... so I guess where we are at here is pretty simple: Why the hell should we care about the whiners and bitchings of people about a law which was broken to bring to light the misdeeds of the last guy who broke the same law and is amazingly still the front runner for the malcontented jackasses doing the whining?

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spiramirabilis
a reply to: Night Star

Did Trump give him the mandolin?

When John Wildeman, the president of the Foundation, heard about Davies' story, he decided that he wanted to help out, so he gifted him the mandolin he wanted.

I posted a list of some things awhile ago that Trump has done to help people in need. He’s not the monster you all are trying to make him out to be. I think he’s very compassionate about helping this country and the people in it. The problem is that many people can’t see past their hatred to see it and even when they can see it, they refuse to acknowledge it. Pretty sad and pathetic really.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: JustJohnny

The only thing trump has done is his tax break for millionaires..

He has built no wall and will not be building one..

He has prosecuted no one for corruption... well a bunch of his friends have been prosecuted for corruption, but no one he has accused of corruption has been.

I am going to offer some advice about swaying others to vote for your candidate.
1. Get a real candidate.

Take all the time you need to take.

I will give you 1 hour before the below date to change my mind. Good luck, and God speed.

One Hour Before This Date and Time

He has made America the laughing stock of the planet..

With the amount of exposure that is showing the ineptness of the Democrat Party, why do you think it is him?

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I think Conservatives might be more willing to admit they do not care whether or not Trump is guilty and will support him regardless; if Liberals were willing to admit they do not care whether or not Trump is guilty and will act like he is guilty regardless.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

Really? Do you really expect me to believe that you were posting that as a joke? A joke? Suggesting that the Speaker of the House was ''signaling'' her hopes that someone would assassinate the President?

You say you thought it funny and that others here would enjoy it as well, well I'm not laughing at the joke. Of course I took your post seriously. It is a meme being passed around with no joking about it. None of the replies I could find to that statement either here or anywhere else found it comic. NONE.

So either you are joking with your ass backwards comment that you were posting it as a joke or you are not only passing along, as you now call it, ''amateurish attempt at conspiracy theory'' intending to obfuscate the truth but you are a liar as well.

You should be stripped of your moderatorship on this site and be banished from these boards forever because you know, Deny Ignorance. You are not denying ignorance but glady passing it along.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

I posted a list of some things awhile ago that Trump has done to help people in need. He’s not the monster you all are trying to make him out to be. I think he’s very compassionate about helping this country and the people in it. The problem is that many people can’t see past their hatred to see it and even when they can see it, they refuse to acknowledge it.

Conversely - some things people keep claiming about Trump don't seem to be things anyone cares enough about to prove. I didn't see your thread - so I can't have an opinion about any of that. A lot of this ends up being the stuff of legend and folktales - none of it based on facts

Pretty sad and pathetic really.

I didn't come into this thread to attack anyone - or be attacked. I certainly didn't mean to argue. The link I posted was to show that Trump sent the boy back his 3 dollars - it was another generous gentleman that actually got the boy a mandolin

Fact

I would love to see some evidence that Trump is not a monster. I don't actually believe in monsters - but I know that people can be just effing awful to each other

What are these wonderful things that Trump has done?

Was Obama a monster?

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

I laughed when I read it elsewhere and figured people here on ATS would enjoy such an amateurish attempt at conspiracy theory. Sorry you took it seriously.

Good Joke....I enjoyed it.
TY.
With Pelosi 3rd. in line for the Presidency...and thoroughly despicable...she is capable of just about anything.

PS...You should also be made a SUPER Moderator

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

It would KILL YOU to admit that Trump returning the $3 was an act of charity in itself.

What's it like to be intellectually bankrupt?

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Is your Sofa in Russia Creep?

Pick a fight with someone else. Trump returning a little boy's $3 was meaningless - and certainly not charity

He should have kept it and just thanked him. That's what a gentleman would have done. It obviously meant a lot to that boy to send it

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join