It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conservatives should just admit they do not care...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Dr UAE

I bring up a quid pro quo example all the time.

Trump threatened to close the US/Mexico border unless Mexico started policing their side.

This "quid pro quo" nonsense that they're trying to push is pathetic!

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

I laughed when I read it elsewhere and figured people here on ATS would enjoy such an amateurish attempt at conspiracy theory. Sorry you took it seriously.

You know how easily triggered they are... shame on you.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: JustJohnny

The only thing trump has done is his tax break for millionaires..

He has built no wall and will not be building one..

Talk about being real! Just admit it! You know the above statements are lies and they've been pointed out to you before in the past....while you keep repeating them. Just admit it! Fess up! Stop lying to yourself!

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Conspiracy site is one thing but turning it into a paranoiac heaven is quite another.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

Indeed!

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

Conspiracy site is one thing but turning it into a paranoiac heaven is quite another.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: highvein

Trump has single handedly turn this country into a world laughing stock. Only morons think Trump is doing a good job.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: JustJohnny
I think one of the most ridiculous parts of the trump phenomenon is the mental gymnastics people do to explain away his craziness when the real truth is none of them care if he is guilty.

JUST ADMIT IT...The LEFT doesn't seem to care that Trump is NOT guilty.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: richapau
a reply to: highvein

Trump has single handedly turn this country into a world laughing stock. Only morons think Trump is doing a good job.

So you're saying we had it better under Obama, correct?

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 03:52 PM
link   

You are missing the definitive Quid Pro Quo, MAGA itself. How was Trump going to Make America Great Again without being voted in?

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

+1 and a star for that.

The left is caught in Trump's nightmare. I'm loving every minute of their terror.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: eManym
I am not a Trump basher but here are the facts:

1. His tax cuts mostly benefited the rich.

2. He and his family are making millions in foreign business ventures, which he originally said he wouldn't do.

3. His business at Mar-a-Lago is booming even after he doubled membership rates to $200,000.

4. His new hotel in Washington DC is raking in millions of dollars.

5. Trump is spending hundreds of thousands of tax dollar at his properties and golf courses.

6. Sales from his books are soaring for even more profit.

Seems to me he is using his presidency as a means for personal enrichment. He has not really done much for the US Economy and has significantly screwed up foreign relations.

Are you claiming he's the only President to have profited from his position?

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Trump owns rent free property in your brain 24/7
HE OWNS YOU jonny

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

+1 and a star for that.

The left is caught in Trump's nightmare. I'm loving every minute of their terror.

Truthfully...It's almost better than sex.
After this cig...I'll be ready for another thread by this OP.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Dems aren't accepting facts.

Which facts are those Night Star?

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

+1 and a star for that.

Truthfully...It's almost better than sex.
After this cig...I'll be ready for another thread by this OP.

I'm having a giggle here. I've been thinking about treating myself to a good cigar.

Normally, I don't smoke because of my ticker, BUT..... one should celebrate from time to time. 😁🚬

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: JustJohnny
So why not just be honest about it???

Honest?
Okay but I'm not technically a conservative. I just don't subscribe to the manufactured outrage newsletter...

Trump is a pompous douche canoe. Brash insensitive and narcissistic. Happy?

But he is the only president in my life who cares if America and it's citizens succeed. Unemployment is at unimaginable low levels and the economy is at unimaginable highs. What are the Democrats offering in 2020?
Nihilism?

At this point going against Trump is basically going against the American people. Yet there are droves of people who would see the nation burn so long as their desire to win and bring Trump down is satisfied.

This is what happens when you give entire generations of kids participation awards with silver spoons up their ***es. They don't play the game by the rules and think rigging it in their favor is acceptable.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 04:16 PM
link   

One reason is there is a very real psycholoical need in most people to believe that they are 'good' people. That their thinking, words and actions are being used to 'better' the world, if you will. It's about protecting the fragile ego.

There is very little logic or good will of any kind at the forefront of politics these days. Some is creeping in around the egdes because people are getting fed up with this = my 'team' uber alles mentality.

Our mind will convince us anything is for 'good' is we let it. Don't believe everything you think - it's mostly crap - and this goes for everybody.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: FyreByrd

It's about protecting the fragile ego.

Identity politics

Some is creeping in around the egdes because people are getting fed up with this = my 'team' uber alles mentality

I see this too, but it's not enough to save us (yet)

I just asked a question in this thread that I doubt will be answered, but Night Star just said the Dems aren't accepting facts. People on the left are saying the exact same thing about people on the right. It's possible they're both right and both wrong at the same time

I know where we are, so I'm not counting on any breakthroughs here

But I'd like to think that when people get bored of owning each other they might start looking to reality

It's ridiculously easy to say one side is lying all of the time

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 04:49 PM
link   
So what are they impeaching him for?? My guess is beating the Hildabeast.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join