It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conservatives should just admit they do not care...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

originally posted by: highvein
a reply to: JustJohnny

The funniest part is that he will be re-elected, which will cause you to cry more.

The leftists will never utter the words “popular vote” again after next year’s results.

I wouldn't be surprised if CA goes red, they cant cheat like they used to you know!
edit on 3-11-2019 by PurpleFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: JustJohnny

originally posted by: PurpleFox
pretty sure yall just mad becuz Trumpy used to be a Dem
Lol, sucks to suck

He he .. I had to actually quote that so later people could easily see how silly your reply was...

I guess you think liberals are jealous because “the republicans got trump”?!?!

Lol trump would NEVER have won the democrat primary..

There is a reason all the intellectual fields are dominated by liberals and the conservatives dominate amongst Bible thumpers, lol...

One side’s propaganda is obviously meant for dumber people.

Your post is so silly I’m not 100% sure what you mean..

It means that your policies and ideology are so bad that they are turning away LIFELONG Democrats in droves.
Again, sucks to suck!!!

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

The funniest part is that he will be re-elected, which will cause you to cry more.

The leftists will never utter the words “popular vote” again after next year’s results.

I wouldn't be surprised in CA goes red, they cant cheat like they use to you know!

Yeah I was thinking that too. Pretty good chance of California going red.

Election tampering is their only hope. Which fits in with their ‘By any means necessary’ standpoint
edit on 3 11 2019 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

One small correction, please.

Trump will be "reeeeeee" elected.

Good catch. My bad.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   

a reply to: Trueman
Oh that’s right .. y’all actually believe the nonsense Sean hannity spoon feeds ya’ll about people’s lives revolving around hating trump...

Hahaha....., Now we also know you hate Trump but you watch Sean Hannity.

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

I wouldn’t hold my breath expecting any of these people to be honest. As alpha as they want everyone to think they are they’re scared ####less of what other people think of them.

Just for the record, I don’t give a flying f what you or anyone else thinks of me. That’s some ignorant BS (as usual) you’re dripping all over yourself.
Wipe your chin would you.
edit on 3-11-2019 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

Yawn..
The republican senate cannot block the impeachment. More than likely he is gonna be impeached.
Then, it will be sent to the senate who will pretend to consider all the evidence and judge weather his actions warrant his removal from office. In the end they will scold the naughty boy, slap his wrists, and send him back to the White House telling him to try to be a good boy.

Lol.. but hes gonna be impeached...

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 02:27 PM
link   

There is a reason all the intellectual fields are dominated by liberals and the conservatives dominate amongst Bible thumpers, lol...

One side’s propaganda is obviously meant for dumber people.

The reason that liberals dominate all the NON-PROFIT-making fields is because they use in-house politics to squash all resistance. If your job security involves pleasing a bunch of liberals on the tenure committee, of course you have to sing the liberal cant.

You won't find a lot of liberals among freight-brokers, commodities traders, farmers, building contractors, logisticians, etc. You know, people who build your shelter and produce your food. Or ship goods to your doorstep for your shopping convenience.

The liberals all work in non-profit-making industries (like legacy media, broadcast news, education) or big industries that have already captured/been taken captive by the government: big Pharma, big media, big medicine.

Basically, any business that feeds off the government teat, or else there are a few big conglomerates that are merging like mating dinosaurs.

Investor pro-tip: The ones convinced of their own intellectual superiority usually get taken out Enron-style.

smartest guys in the room and all that.

Or like our recent Emasculated president, sending 4 BILLION in cash to the Iranians, our worst enemy.

What was that you were saying about treason, again?

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 02:29 PM
link   

a reply to: highvein

The only thing trump has done is his tax break for millionaires..

I am low-middle income and I got one, didn't you?

He has built no wall and will not be building one..

You are sadly uninformed... This is good progress considering how hard the Democrats have been fighting to keep our border open to illegals, many of them violent criminals. How about you inviting them to stay at your house?

Customs and Border Protection estimates 76 miles have been built, 156 miles are under construction and 276 miles are in “pre-construction.”

He has prosecuted no one for corruption... well a bunch of his friends have been prosecuted for corruption, but no one he has accused of corruption has been..

It takes time to wade through the filthy swamp, arrests and convictions may just be around the corner. We'll find out soon.

He has made America the laughing stock of the planet..

On the contrary. The strength of the USA has been noticed again, several bad actors aren't saying much these days. You are so wrong on so many things.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Considering how its congress that is truly epically corrupt and a certain mentally challenged group in the US is focused on orange man the root of all evil, yet its conservatives fault...

He is a symptom not the problem.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 02:35 PM
link   

I think one of the most ridiculous parts of the trump phenomenon is the mental gymnastics people do to explain away his craziness when the real truth is none of them care if he is guilty.

maybe because youre exposed and only feed on fake news, well thats your fault and you have to rectify it.
and by the way guilty of what exactly? oh i just saw the "if" in it so excuse me.

So why not just be honest about it???

honest about what exactly? your delusion and brain washed thinking?

If you think the “leftists” are such a threat that it is worth trump making back room deals with enemy governments to stop them.. just say that...

what back room deals are you talking about, he is your president and talking to other leaders around the world like any other past presidents you've been under, so whats different?

If you think it is worth trump using military aid to stop them, then just say that...

show us in the transcript him mentioning the aid in that phone call and I dare you

This is not a joke

well apparently I thought it was for a moment reading your post

It just seems better to be real.

naaaaah you weren't real at all but rather hopeful

PS: im not an american, im an Arab Muslim and you would not believe the amount of Arab Muslims in my country that like and support Trump

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Yes, Trump will be impeached by the House.

Then what?

It'll just polarize an already polarized nation.

Trump has committed no crime. This is purely political and an attempt to overturn the 2016 election that people STILL can't get over.

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 02:45 PM
link   

I think one of the most ridiculous parts of the trump phenomenon is the mental gymnastics people do to explain away his craziness when the real truth is none of them care if he is guilty.

Your party is trying to impeach Trump for trying to find out if Biden violated any laws.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   

if your threads you posts and replies you post are a sign of the intellect of the left, the right has not a thing to worry about.

and just so you know, the fact is there are loads and loads of intellectuals that believe in God. try reading a book to expand your intellect. you will be surprised at the how many there are.

these 2 came to a believe in God after years of non belief.
the man credited for putting humans in space.

Wernher von Braun (1912 – 1977), "Above everything is the glory of God, who created the great universe, which man and science discover and research day after day in profound adoration."

calculated the rate at which the universe expands and its age by observing distant stars:

Allan Sandage (1926-2010) American astronomer, "I was practically an atheist in my childhood. Science was what led me to the conclusion that the world is much more complex than we can explain. I can only explain the mystery of existence to myself by the Supernatural."

and here is a list, it's a wiki cause it's fast and by no mean a complete one. if you want you can scroll down to the 20th and 21st century, and or the currently living. better yet just read the whole thing so you won't make ignorant statements any more. Denny Ignorance.
List of Christians in science and technology

edit on 3-11-2019 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Johnny, why do you even try any more. Probably the same reason I try now and then. But look at the replies you are getting. One of our moderators has even posted that Pelosi's bracelet is an open signal to have Trump assassinated in this thread.
Their paranoia has grown beyond mere concern or vigilance into full blown mental contrivances like that one. Pelosi's bracelet is a signal.... Google it, it's gurgling it's way along with all the other sludge through the conservative sewer lines.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flatcoat
Honestly, the only good that would come of Trump being removed is that we wouldn't have this garbage plastered all over ATS every day....

Yes, we would, it would just be different garbage.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Yeah, might be better suited on a conspiracy site.

Good call!

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

I laughed when I read it elsewhere and figured people here on ATS would enjoy such an amateurish attempt at conspiracy theory. Sorry you took it seriously.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Trump has committed no crime

and they know it, but use the MSM further to brain wash the zombies

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: HalWesten

www.yahoo.com... dont forget how much he and mexico have cut down on illegal immigration as well

“We’ve never seen a moratorium last this long,” said Krish O’Mara Vignarajah, president and CEO of Lutheran Immigrant Refugee Services, one of the country’s largest refugee resettlement agencies. “By law, no refugees may be admitted in any given fiscal year until the President signs and issues the Presidential Determination on Refugee Admissions,” a State Department spokesperson said in a statement to Yahoo News earlier this week, confirming the latest extension of the ongoing moratorium on refugee arrivals. “We have now extended it through November 5.”
this link covers refugees

www.cnbc.com...

As President Donald Trump declares a national emergency to build a border wall, crossings at the U.S.-Mexico border are at their lowest levels in nearly 50 years. There were 303,916 apprehensions along the southern border during the 2017 fiscal year, the lowest level since 1971.
so hes kind of turned mexico and their federal police into an aspect of the "wall" they like to say isnt getting built (it is)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join