It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conservatives should just admit they do not care...

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: TheRedneck

There are some people whose idea of "caring" coincides with my idea of "controlling."

Y'know they only have our best interests at heart. We can't possibly know enough to take care of ourselves, make our own decisions, live our lives on our own terms...

We need to be **sob** taken care of. Because it's a hard world out there. **sob**

The grievances of reconstruction are alive and well.

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Extorris

What grievances would those be??

In case you missed it, Reconstruction ended almost a century before I was born.

But, do please elucidate further on that comment.

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: JustJohnny
a reply to: highvein

BWAHAHAHA

Didn’t trump get laughed off the floor of the UN for making exactly that same claim????

I mean that was a first.. no american president has ever been laughed at by all the worlds leaders..
May I remind you that recently the UN has been running out of money. So ya wanna go with the UN or
America First Trump?
edit on 4-11-2019 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 12:23 AM
link   

I think one of the most ridiculous parts of the trump phenomenon is the mental gymnastics people do to explain away his craziness when the real truth is none of them care if he is guilty.

So why not just be honest about it???

If you think the “leftists” are such a threat that it is worth trump making back room deals with enemy governments to stop them.. just say that...

If you think it is worth trump using military aid to stop them, then just say that...

If you think his lies are worth it because they “piss off the left”.. then just say that..

I personally find that a way more logical argument than the alternative.. well if you buy into the Fox News version of reality at least.

Then you won’t look like a totally silly when you regurgitate they talking points memo trump sends out every morning..

This is not a joke... I do not mean this sarcastically..

It just seems better to be real..

Yes, you "leftists" have been attempting, since the first hour that Trump was ELECTED, to negate my vote and that of 63 million others. You have all attempted -- dishonestly -- every step of the way, to convince us he is a criminal. You have failed every time and yet, none of you can learn a lesson: no matter how many times your lies are repeated, they will never become truth, regardless of how much you believe them to be true. Were it not so disgusting and entirely fascist of all of you to continue your false accusations against a great president, it would be laughable to watch you all fall flat on your face when your "evidence" proves to be............NOTHING as it has each and every time a new scandal is created.

You, and everyone with your mindset, have tried to steal the election of 2016 by the sheer enormity of lies targeting the person duly and legitimately elected to run this country. I'm ashamed that there are millions of you out there and equally ashamed to think that you are American citizens.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 12:46 AM
link   

I think one of the most ridiculous parts of the trump phenomenon is the mental gymnastics people do to explain away his craziness when the real truth is none of them care if he is guilty.

So why not just be honest about it???

Happily!

If you think the “leftists” are such a threat that it is worth trump making back room deals with enemy governments to stop them.. just say that...

I think the "leftists" are such a threat, they will lead you to believe that Trump's backroom deals are more egregious than their own backroom deals. They will accuse you of their own crimes, and if you don't bite, that's fine because then you won't bite on their own crimes, and if you do, just as good, it insulates them from their own crimes.

If you think it is worth trump using military aid to stop them, then just say that...

If you think USAID payments to the Ukraine just disappearing into thin air is no big deal, and we should just keep sending them that sweet, sweet green, then just say that!

If you think his lies are worth it because they “piss off the left”.. then just say that..

If you think "pissing off the left" isn't working extremely well, as far as exposing their hypocrisy, you haven't been paying attention. You should read Hillary Rodham's senior thesis on Saul Alinsky's "Rules for Radicals" if you're having trouble understanding this part. You might find yourself to be surprised.

I personally find that a way more logical argument than the alternative.. well if you buy into the Fox News version of reality at least.

Find what to be a "way more logical argument?" You didn't complete that sentence. I'll try to infer:

"I personally find Trump to be disruptive in his lies, and criminal in his abuse of executive privilege restricting funds allocated by Congress for the purpose of allied relief."

Well, I disagree. I think finding out where the previous USAID payments sent to Ukraine ended up is an important bit of business to conclude before more payments are sent. I believe it's called "due diligence." But maybe you disagree. That's fine.

Then you won’t look like a totally silly when you regurgitate they talking points memo trump sends out every morning..

I don't know, they's silly talking points memo never reached my inbox. Sadly I had to do some reading. Join me?

This is not a joke... I do not mean this sarcastically..

This is not a test.

best!
z

It just seems better to be real..

Now on this, I think we agree.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 06:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: eManym
I am not a Trump basher but here are the facts:

1. His tax cuts mostly benefited the rich.

2. He and his family are making millions in foreign business ventures, which he originally said he wouldn't do.

3. His business at Mar-a-Lago is booming even after he doubled membership rates to $200,000.

4. His new hotel in Washington DC is raking in millions of dollars.

5. Trump is spending hundreds of thousands of tax dollar at his properties and golf courses.

6. Sales from his books are soaring for even more profit.

Seems to me he is using his presidency as a means for personal enrichment. He has not really done much for the US Economy and has significantly screwed up foreign relations.

Trump has lost $1 billion in personal wealth since running for president

The presidency has been bad for Donald Trump's finances, with his personal net worth falling from $4.5 billion to $3.1 billion over the past two years, according to the latest Forbes billionaires list.
Trump dropped 138 spots to 259 on the Forbes 400, an annual measure of the richest people in the U.S.

YOUR FAVORITE FAKE NEWS SOURCE NBC

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 08:00 AM
link   
What the left needs to admit:
They hate the United States, as they hate all nations and nationhood itself.
They hate our constitutional rights and personal liberty as they hate the individual in favor of hive mind collectivism.
They hate the family namely because it results in reproduction. Connected with that, they hate unborn children, and the human race itself, believing we are all a disease on the planet.

Being an enemy of this county and all human life will, of course, gather all thinking, caring people to resist your cause. This is why Trump got elected.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: JustJohnny

Lucky me, I have found the troll cove. Snowflakes are always triggered by a boss that is not phased by name calling and passive aggression. How many of you are doing anything to make the country a better place. Whining and name calling doesn't count.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: JustJohnny

It isn't that we don't care.

It's just that we believe in innocence until Proven guilty beyond any doubt, with 100% verified facts to back the verdict.

The left however, is basically putting Trump in front of a proverbial firing squad with nothing more than accusations , heresy and feelings.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 08:21 AM
link   

a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

The republican senate will block it... something that is a surprise to no one..

I would be shocked if we have seen the last of his close friends be prosecuted..

For the oramge man himself, I think TPTB will be happy to see him slink away in disgrace.
Back to your mom's basement, the sun is making you crazy. Joy misses you.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Zelun

Your post made me laugh, and I agree with your assessment.
Cheers 😂

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

2. He and his family are making millions in foreign business ventures, which he originally said he wouldn't do.
3. His business at Mar-a-Lago is booming even after he doubled membership rates to $200,000.
5. Trump is spending hundreds of thousands of tax dollar at his properties and golf courses.

Seems to me he is using his presidency as a means for personal enrichment. He has not really done much for the US Economy and has significantly screwed up foreign relations.

original posted by: Alien Abduct

Trump has lost $1 billion in personal wealth since running for president. The presidency has been bad for Donald Trump's finances, with his personal net worth falling from $4.5 billion to $3.1 billion over the past two years, according to the latest Forbes billionaires list. Trump dropped 138 spots to 259 on the Forbes 400, an annual measure of the richest people in the U.S.

Trump losing over a billion dollars? I would say that is his problem but trying to get it back by running businesses on the side and spending 100's of millions of tax dollars at those businesses, IMO, is a criminal act.
edit on 5-11-2019 by eManym because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-11-2019 by eManym because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Isn't that from the same "news" source that has also claimed Trump is getting wealthy form his government position? I guess he's making so much money he's going broke?

That's where the far left keeps messing up... they keep throwing mud at the wall, hoping it would stick, but every handful of mud they throw knocks more mud off the wall. I mean, really? Making so much money he's losing money? That's almost as bad as Trump being a mental midget who is also a criminal genius. Or maybe, the economy is so shaky it's in a state of slow collapse, and it's doing so great because of Obama?

The scary part is that if they had just stuck to one story, they might have convinced more people... but they can't seem to do that. They keep throwing out contradictory accusations. Meanwhile, AOC, arguably the most recognizable figure on the far left today, is still looking for the monster under her sink that growled at her when she turned on a switch.

They do have one thing right though... Donald Trump has lied in office. I heard it! He said I would get tired of winning... nope, not even close.

I can forgive that one lie, though.

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Conservatives should just admit they do not care...

If I had a nickle everytime Trump phobes said I don't care about some snip.

I'd be richer than Warren Buffet.

And that's a fact you can take to any fiat currency bank.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 10:23 AM
link   

a reply to: Extorris

What grievances would those be??

In case you missed it, Reconstruction ended almost a century before I was born.

But, do please elucidate further on that comment.

Post Civil War in the south..

An entire way of life destroyed by the North. The Plantations that were not literally decimated were economically decimated, stripped of their source of income. Generations of Prosperity eradicated near instantaneously.

Post civil war disease and lawlessness was rampant in the south.

Then the same "Northern Elites" that destroyed the south then forced the South to accept their "help", for a while with Government troops occupying.

"Reconstruction"...Help by force...by the same government that caused the misery.

While you might have been born a century after the Civil war, the culture of bitter resentment toward a government claiming to want to help Southern States had endured.

Your statement was an echo of the same even if you did not realize it.

a reply to: TheRedneck

Y'know they only have our best interests at heart. We can't possibly know enough to take care of ourselves, make our own decisions, live our lives on our own terms...

We need to be **sob** taken care of. Because it's a hard world out there. **sob**

Think of it this way:

The South is the ONLY part of the United States that has been thoroughly defeated in a war.

It creates a backlaash.

It is the GOP Southern Strategy.

edit on 5-11-2019 by Extorris because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

Isn't that from the same "news" source that has also claimed Trump is getting wealthy form his government position? I guess he's making so much money he's going broke?

Trump's companies are all private.

What has been made public by Trump is often contradictory. He might claim an inflated worth in order to recieve a loan and then claim a dramatically different worth for tax purposes.

He also has not released his taxes.

So at the end of the day his worth can be only estimated by different methods, but far too much muddy water for anyone to know how much he has profited or lost during the past few years or where any revenue originates.
edit on 5-11-2019 by Extorris because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Trump has lost $1 billion in personal wealth since running for president. The presidency has been bad for Donald Trump's finances, with his personal net worth falling from $4.5 billion to $3.1 billion over the past two years, according to the latest Forbes billionaires list. Trump dropped 138 spots to 259 on the Forbes 400, an annual measure of the richest people in the U.S.

Trump losing over a billion dollars? I would say that is his problem but trying to get it back by running businesses on the side and spending 100's of millions of tax dollars at those businesses, IMO, is a criminal act.

Sources? Got sources to back your claims? Or are you just talking out of your ass?

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

Sources? Got sources to back your claims? Or are you just talking out of your ass?

I'd suggest investigating Mar-A-Lago.

The massive amount of time he spends there X Number of staff, aides and Secret Service X Rooms and meals.

Estimates vary, but any math gets you a number where a President Personally profits from taxpayer dollars like no other before him.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 10:52 AM
link   
The U.N. Audience Laughs was not at Trump saying he has accomplished more in 2 years than other administrations they was laughing at his remarks when he said in typical Trump side comment way SO TRUE and then when he said i did not expect that and Laughs himself .. is what i got from it

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Extorris

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

I'd suggest investigating Mar-A-Lago.

The massive amount of time he spends there X Number of staff, aides and Secret Service X Rooms and meals.

Estimates vary, but any math gets you a number where a President Personally profits from taxpayer dollars like no other before him.

Nice source backing the claim that Trump is committing criminal acts by utilizing tax payer dollars for personal gain.

Sources?

Can you people back up your statements with facts or are you just stating your opinions? I mean you are making extraordinary claims. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

Estimates may very but 99% of bull$hit calculators seem to point to.......Bull facking #e!

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join