It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conservatives should just admit they do not care...

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: JustJohnny
a reply to: highvein

BWAHAHAHA

Didn’t trump get laughed off the floor of the UN for making exactly that same claim????

I mean that was a first.. no american president has ever been laughed at by all the worlds leaders..

And that is the problem, no president ever has faced the level of opposition that trump is receiving.
The more citizens that support their president the stronger the country..

What Democrats are doing is unprecedented and makes the country look weak and vulnerable to enemies.

Trump is the man
Build the wall
Americans first

Not popular with Democrats

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: JustJohnny
I think one of the most ridiculous parts of the trump phenomenon is the mental gymnastics people do to explain away his craziness when the real truth is none of them care if he is guilty.

So why not just be honest about it???

If you think the “leftists” are such a threat that it is worth trump making back room deals with enemy governments to stop them.. just say that...

If you think it is worth trump using military aid to stop them, then just say that...

If you think his lies are worth it because they “piss off the left”.. then just say that..

I personally find that a way more logical argument than the alternative.. well if you buy into the Fox News version of reality at least.

Then you won’t look like a totally silly when you regurgitate they talking points memo trump sends out every morning..

This is not a joke... I do not mean this sarcastically..

It just seems better to be real..

I am always finding these heated topics ages after they have begun, peaked, and are likely dying down; with that said, this is one I just cant let go without pointing out what I assume any fractionally would have already made issue with as it is totally unacceptable behavior and behavior which has already destroyed something wonderful in this same way.

Just as someone responsible for my own lines and actioms as I am sharing this world stage with billions of other people, I find calling Ukraine and enemy of the American people (considering I can skip stupid, whackjob, uninformed, simpleton, moronic, and the obvious things ..) simply irresponsible, totally uncalled for, and truly a delusion beyond anything a decent person would ever put out there and so recklessly too (just like how out of NOWHERE Millennials just started popping up left and right who are terrified of Russians, passionately loathe Russians, blame Russians for everything and have caused the party to which they belong by large majority to start diplomatic character assassination scapegoating Russia too for all the things Millennials would otherwise have been expected to simply accept and deal with it when during Gen X, we had sown true love and comraderie between Russians and Americans after mistrust reached record highs till you came along but at least that can be traced to the experience of God like technology being harnessed by man for the first time ever...your generation's hatred can only be traced back to your over gullibility and easy programing since even a simple Russian accent can trigger your gen. The millennials hating Ukraine now is like a spoiled little you know what named Becca. And Becca totally just called Maddie FAT because MADDIE said hi and smiled at Becca's ex-boyfriend. :;alternating feet stomping out complaint:: and THATS NOT FAIRRRR! ITS JUSS NOT FAIRRRRRR!)

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Yes, other presidents have profited from their position. Trump is in great excess.

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Extorris

Gun ownership or new gun purchases? Because I think you might have some mislabeled statistics there. Not arguing, just pointing it out to double check.

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Extorris

originally posted by: IlluminatiTechnician

originally posted by: highvein
a reply to: JustJohnny

Okay. Let’s be real.

Let's

Trump has done more to help this country than any President in the last 50 years.

How?

I'll help him out. Here is a list of Trumps accomplishments (albeit and outdated list and he's done more since) for instance catching the leader of ISIS the other day, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, the founder and head of the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS)..

Yada...yada..yada..

I understand the "list of accomplishments" is useful for political rhetoric, but it gets us no-where.

Obama got OBL ...You can say where is the body! suspiciously burried at sea! I can point out the the seals disposed of Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi the same way.

Then we can debate economics and the veracity of those numbers. We can compare to Obama's economics.

All of that assumes that list is really what motivates you and I am pretty sure it isn't and you felt just as strongly about Trump before the Navy Seals got Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi and would feel just as strongly if the economic numbers were different. The economy will go up and down.

Past the BS...What is it that makes you want to defend Trump so unwavering.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First, you asked about Trumps accomplishments in the beginning of the posts, we delivered your answer in a list of accomplishments. That is NOT political rhetoric only because YOU say it is. It's a list of facts enumerated by those who want to know what he has accomplished.

Now as far as Obama "Hussein" (clearly a Muslim name anyway, despite the lies attempting to cover up the obvious), he didn't Kill Osama at all.
THAT was a rhetorical tax on stupid people, to praise him, because he had accomplished nothing else...so he had to make up a story, for fear that his legacy would be viewed in history for what it truly is...a Sham.

The video I have provided here was back from 2007 and it's the testimony of the late Pakistani Prime Minister Benazir Bhutto, who was at odds with the Bin Laden family and predicted her own assassination many times on video. It eventually happened and she knew the Bin Laden family closer than "you", Obama and your lying media.

So yada, yada, yada, is a cheap dismissive argument, because she says clearly in this video, in a serious International News setting, that Osama Bin Laden was killed internally by one of his Generals that turned on him ...IN 2001. This claim was on video (provided below) and she was quoted saying this in 2007, the date of this video. The claim starts at 5:34. The reason we never heard about it is because Youtube has buried this so far down in their archives that it took me awhile to find it, and only has 16 thumbs up believe it or not.

THIS is why your precious Obama didn't have a video or a photo of the body. The body didn't exist. It was dead in 2001, which is why he came up with the tired story, of him raiding and instead of letting the world revel in the "proof" of the victory, he claims to have buried him at sea. The most wanted man in America, killed by our own....and dumped in the sea with no footage or photos. Yeah right!

This is also why all of the Navy Seals and their General, who allegedly did the killing, are now all dead under suspicious terms...it was to keep their mouths shut, when the smoke of the celebration had ceased.

Again, I believe the Prime Minster of Pakistan would know more about the fate of Osama than You, Obama or your Liberal Media who gets caught lying consistently. I would trust her word over any Liberal, any day. She had influence, power and more importantly, she lived in the heat of the Middle East where Bin Laden and his family was.

Btw, You don't want to argue semantics about the economy, because you have no way to prove what you're denying. And I don't support Trump in the general sense. I support him because he is our President and because he does what he says he will do. So, it's not so much that I like Trump as it is that I hate Liars, and I have personally verified that the Liberals are professional liars, but still not very good at it.

***[Scroll to frame 5:34 for the claim]***

edit on 4-11-2019 by IlluminatiTechnician because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: eManym

Mount Vernon still produces George Washington’s Rye Whiskey following both his recipe and production method. $98 for a pint and they sell out every year.

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

Is Washington's family profiting from sales of the whiskey?

Charges for impeachment of Trump could be possible collusion but I would think that a better charge for impeachment would be for conflict of interest.

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: XCrycek

Okay. Let’s be real. Trump has done more to help this country than any President in the last 50 years. All the left want to do is reee about it. That is why people are saying F the left.

Rofl

That is what I am going to be doing on election day.

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Nothing? Really... Hmm...

The company I work for is working 24/7, and can't keep up with the orders coming in... So something is obviously working in this small town...

That small town is experiencing a boom the likes of which it's never seen. According to some of the folks who've lived there for most of their lives, if not the entirety of them. The area I live in, which is just up the mountain from that little town is also growing like the proverbial weed.

Just coincidentally enough, or maybe not so coincidentally, all this growth started about two years ago...

Admittedly, this isn't California, it's northern Alabama, and that will set some hackles on end among some on ATS--rednecks don'tcha know? But the situation here seems rather brighter than it did a couple of years back.

I'm in rural Michigan and you wouldn't know it if it were hurting our farmers either. Part of my extended family are farmers and they haven't said squat, and most of them don't like Trump so they would have said something. I'm sure some farmers are being affected or they wouldn't have passed that farm aid package, but that's a small price to pay for future success as far as I'm concerned.

The only reason liberals are still screaming about the trade war is because they think it will gain them voters. It's going to backfire like everything else they do because people are seeing the lies and distortions - finally.

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 05:04 PM
link   
How cute, people still think politics matter. Look how bad it has gotten. All because you fools are all falling for the dog n pony show. This site used to be about conspiracies now it's all about politics. It's sad really.

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Yes, only idiots believe that they can have free health care, college, etc., and not pay a penny more in taxes.

Wait, it's all going to be paid for by the 1%ers, don't you understand that??????

JJ is just another liberal living in the utopian dream (in his/her mind) of free everything, no one needs to work or pay taxes except the evil rich. Unfortunately, it seems more and more like a mental disease, one that has no cure. Once a person goes past that tipping point I don't think there's any way they can come back to the real world.

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

Okay. Let’s be real. Trump has done more to help this country than any President in the last 50 years. All the left want to do is reee about it. That is why people are saying F the left.

He hasn't done a thing to help small American farmers, or traditional small towns. His dumb trade war is putting up prices for machinery and restricting markets that produce can be sold to.

Plus he constantly antagonize liberals and when liberals get antagonize they take out their anger on regular conservatives.

That's looks like winning, not too mention other economies like here in Australia suffering from this trump induced trade war.

So, you're PO'd because we're taking back control of our own economy and keeping our money and jobs at home?

Using tax money to plug a hole he made is now saving money and jobs at home...are you drunk.?

No, it's good business. When the trade deals are complete, the USA will be far better off than we have been for decades. A much more fair system means we don't go so far in debt importing things. Personally I'd like to see all of our companies brought back to the USA and have them produce products here, like we did once upon a time.

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: jidnum

...and yet here you are partaking in those very same threads.

How long will it take you to figure out, I wonder, that politics is all about...wait for it...wait...conspiracies.

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: HalWesten

...and after those "evil" 1 percenters leave the state, or country? Then it'll be someone else who gets the bill...

Hmm...

I wonder who that'll be?? Help me out here...

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Okay. Let’s be real.

Let's

Trump has done more to help this country than any President in the last 50 years.

How?

If you don't know by now, go back and read the contents of this thread. It's spelled out very clearly. To quote someone you probably worship... "It's the economy, stupid!"

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Why should the farming folks complain, the government hands them money every year. And now Trump is covering their loss due to tariffs.

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
Why should the farming folks complain, the government hands them money every year. And now Trump is covering their loss due to tariffs.

Yep! Who else do you know that gets paid for NOT producing a product?

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: jidnum
How cute, people still think politics matter. Look how bad it has gotten. All because you fools are all falling for the dog n pony show. This site used to be about conspiracies now it's all about politics. It's sad really.

Although we all have to live in this political world whether we like it or not, I think it's a bit narcissistic for you to call everyone else fools, as if you've got it all figured out. Yes, it goes WAY beyond politics, but politics is also their game they use against us all, and I would advise that you at least take it seriously, as it will affect your life whether you want it to or not. Politics is the right hand of the elitists and religion is the left. I don't know if you've been watching the last 3 years but the Liberals have been cooking up conspiracies left and right.

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten

Okay. Let’s be real.

Let's

How?

If you don't know by now, go back and read the contents of this thread. It's spelled out very clearly. To quote someone you probably worship... "It's the economy, stupid!"

By that metric you should have loved Pres. Obama? right?

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Extorris

So, for the record, you're stating that the economy was better under Obama than under Trump?

Really?

Just want to be clear here.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join