posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 01:39 PM
I am not a Trump basher but here are the facts:
1. His tax cuts mostly benefited the rich.
2. He and his family are making millions in foreign business ventures, which he originally said he wouldn't do.
3. His business at Mar-a-Lago is booming even after he doubled membership rates to $200,000.
4. His new hotel in Washington DC is raking in millions of dollars.
5. Trump is spending hundreds of thousands of tax dollar at his properties and golf courses.
6. Sales from his books are soaring for even more profit.
Seems to me he is using his presidency as a means for personal enrichment. He has not really done much for the US Economy and has significantly
screwed up foreign relations.
edit on 3-11-2019 by eManym because: (no reason given)