It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conservatives should just admit they do not care...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I think one of the most ridiculous parts of the trump phenomenon is the mental gymnastics people do to explain away his craziness when the real truth is none of them care if he is guilty.

So why not just be honest about it???

If you think the “leftists” are such a threat that it is worth trump making back room deals with enemy governments to stop them.. just say that...

If you think it is worth trump using military aid to stop them, then just say that...

If you think his lies are worth it because they “piss off the left”.. then just say that..

I personally find that a way more logical argument than the alternative.. well if you buy into the Fox News version of reality at least.

Then you won’t look like a totally silly when you regurgitate they talking points memo trump sends out every morning..

This is not a joke... I do not mean this sarcastically..

It just seems better to be real..

+85 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: JustJohnny

Okay. Let’s be real. Trump has done more to help this country than any President in the last 50 years. All the left want to do is reee about it. That is why people are saying F the left.
edit on 3-11-2019 by highvein because: (no reason given)

+16 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: highvein

BWAHAHAHA

Didn’t trump get laughed off the floor of the UN for making exactly that same claim????

I mean that was a first.. no american president has ever been laughed at by all the worlds leaders..

+20 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 01:14 PM
link   

I don't know what you're all huffin' and puffin' about when the Orange President is getting impeached any day now, right? RIGHT?!

+10 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: highvein

The only thing trump has done is his tax break for millionaires..

He has built no wall and will not be building one..

He has prosecuted no one for corruption... well a bunch of his friends have been prosecuted for corruption, but no one he has accused of corruption has been..

He has made America the laughing stock of the planet..

+39 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Just like the OP don't care that the Vice President was taking huge monthly payments from a foreign government through his son...

Orange Man Bad for questioning this. Or asking about VP Biden holding up jillions in aid until that government fired it's prosecutor.

Orange Man Bad. Who cares about what happened when it was the dems?

Orange Mand Bad.

And anybody who disagrees is an idiot southerner white male Cis-het fascist. Amiright?

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

The republican senate will block it... something that is a surprise to no one..

I would be shocked if we have seen the last of his close friends be prosecuted..

For the oramge man himself, I think TPTB will be happy to see him slink away in disgrace.

+33 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Guilty of what?
Hurting the deranged Leftist’s feelings?

+37 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 01:23 PM
link   

You seem to have failed to mention all the things coming out about corruption on the Dem's side. Dems aren't accepting facts. How many times has the fake news been wrong or tried to change a narrative to fit their own agenda? Dems don't even know a portion of all the good our President has done because their news sources won't even cover all the good he has done or is trying to do.

+36 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 01:23 PM
link   

+24 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 01:30 PM
link   

1. Leftist elements are a threat to our country.

2. It's funny that you and the MSM and the leftists are all presuming guilt. Sounds anti-Constitutional to me.

+17 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 01:30 PM
link   
what a load of tosh

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

Man. I wish more people would post this. It seems that most people have forgotten what trolling is.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: JustJohnny

The republican senate will block it...

Not if you believe hard enough!

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I am not a Trump basher but here are the facts:

1. His tax cuts mostly benefited the rich.

2. He and his family are making millions in foreign business ventures, which he originally said he wouldn't do.

3. His business at Mar-a-Lago is booming even after he doubled membership rates to $200,000.

4. His new hotel in Washington DC is raking in millions of dollars.

5. Trump is spending hundreds of thousands of tax dollar at his properties and golf courses.

6. Sales from his books are soaring for even more profit.

Seems to me he is using his presidency as a means for personal enrichment. He has not really done much for the US Economy and has significantly screwed up foreign relations.
edit on 3-11-2019 by eManym because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: JustJohnny
The republican senate will block it... something that is a surprise to no one...

Oh !...Now we know why you're crying. Nothing else you can do about it. Hahahaha !!!

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 01:43 PM
link   

I wouldn’t hold my breath expecting any of these people to be honest. As alpha as they want everyone to think they are they’re scared ####less of what other people think of them.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Honestly, the only good that would come of Trump being removed is that we wouldn't have this garbage plastered all over ATS every day....

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: eManym

5. Trump is spending hundreds of thousands of tax dollar at his properties and golf courses

Small criticism: hundreds of millions of taxpayer dollars, not hundreds of thousands.

Link

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
they’re scared ####less of what other people think of them.

It's true, alas.

You will never see me wear a MAGA hat in San Fran, Chicago, or NYC because how scared I am what others think of me.

edit on 3-11-2019 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join