It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Trump's phone call hurts Biden, it's not Trump's fault.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 08:55 AM
link   
It appears I did, way too many adult beverages last night. I am completely fine with giving creepy Joe his "due process" ftr. He still has not won the nomination so the qpq falls apart right there. Go ahead and give Trump his as well (for no crime tho.)
a reply to: Gryphon66

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: blueman12
If the President of the United States suspected corruption in the Ukraine it is his duty to see what Ukraine was doing about it before any more money from the US Treasury is sent there. This was an agreement that was signed between the US and Ukraine.
By asking the Pres of Ukraine to look into corruption Pres Trump was only doing his job! Sen Joe Biden voted for this treaty and Pres Bill Clinton signed it!!

dcwhispers.com...

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 07:57 PM
link   

He asked for Ukraine to look into a few things.

It's kind of funny how casual and ho-hum you manage to make that look. Since the reality is that Trump literally held back military aid, and said in a quite matter of fact sort of way, that the U.S. does plenty for Ukraine - but the Ukraine doesn't do much for the U.S. - so it would be dandy if they would dig up dirt on a political opponent in the upcoming election.

But he claims he is only ferreting out corruption. Very hilarious. And then he did it again.. live.. asking both Ukraine AND China to dig up dirt on his political opponent!

But between quid pro quo and asking foreign nations to interfere in U.S. elections is no biggie? I think if I were Ukraine, I'd think it was EXACTLY like quid pro quo. Want military aid? Give us info on Biden. hmm...

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: fleabit

He asked for Ukraine to look into a few things.

It's kind of funny how casual and ho-hum you manage to make that look. Since the reality is that Trump literally held back military aid, and said in a quite matter of fact sort of way, that the U.S. does plenty for Ukraine - but the Ukraine doesn't do much for the U.S. - so it would be dandy if they would dig up dirt on a political opponent in the upcoming election.

But he claims he is only ferreting out corruption. Very hilarious. And then he did it again.. live.. asking both Ukraine AND China to dig up dirt on his political opponent!

But between quid pro quo and asking foreign nations to interfere in U.S. elections is no biggie? I think if I were Ukraine, I'd think it was EXACTLY like quid pro quo. Want military aid? Give us info on Biden. hmm...
'
why can't you tell the truth? Is it that the truth isn't enough for your narrative to survive?

Or are you one of the low information types that believes that what Schiff said is the actual transcript?

Trump asked the president of Ukraine to look into some things. Specifically Crowdstike, a server, Burisma, Hunter Biden. he did so in private, so as not to tell the world what he was doing.

And unless you have some new information, it looks like Ukraine had no idea the aid was held up at the time of the call.

Try truth for a change. With it, comes respect, what you did, offers none.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join