It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Trump's phone call hurts Biden, it's not Trump's fault.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Ah yes, the Barr and Dunham magical-mystical investigation that will make all the dreams of punishing your political enemies come true!

LOL.

Where’s the announcement? Where’s anything other than wishful thinking?

While I don’t think there was anything that can be held illegal or particularly impeachable in the phone call myself, the preponderance of the evidence to the contrary is considerable it seems.

Trump didn’t ask for permission for Barr to visit and you know that. He asked that Zelensky open the investigation and find the “Crowdstrike server” that exists in poor Trump’s befuddled brain.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

I have seen transcripts of phone calls from the president before.

The memo is not a transcript.

If you believe it was I pity you.

~sigh~

Let me help you.

When I was there taking care of the KG equipment, there would be 4-6 people called transcribers.

They would (gasp!) TRANSCRIBE the conversation taking place.

After, they would get together with a senior official, take all of their transcripts and make a MEMORANDUM of the call.

Memo is short for memorandum.

Although to be honest, back then it was called the final transcript.

So no... what you have read is the end product of the conversation listened to by a number of people and compiled into a finished product which is then saved on a secure server in case the next in line needed to know what was said between the US and the other head of state.

What YOU are proposing is that...

Trump lied.

The Ukrainian President lied.

All the transcribers lied.

Instead of.... you have actually read the English portion of exactly what was said.

But you can't believe that because then it would make your backing of Schiff and Pelosi make you look like an idiot.

Pity me all you want...

I'll consider the source.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Ah yes, the Barr and Dunham magical-mystical investigation that will make all the dreams of punishing your political enemies come true!

And now Barr and Durham are conducting a mystical-magical investigation?

You should probably tell them that... they seem quite serious about it. Enough so that they just changed their investigation into a criminal one.

And as for the rest, according to our treaty with the Ukraine a head of state needs to ask another head of state.

And the DNC server only exists now in Trump's befuddled brain?

I'll try you again tomorrow when you are more... rational.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Yep. According to many here, everyone is going down for ... something. Obama, Hillary, Comey, etc. etc.

Everyone on the right-wing’s s hit-list. Right?

Hey, what happened to Huber? Weren’t you crowing a while back that he was going to bring all the Dems down too?

How’d that work out for ya? Kinda like everyone up until July 2016 was just SURE Comey was going to drag Clinton away in irons.

There’s a trend here that should be disturbing to your ... group.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 08:53 PM
link   

In fact the memorandum of trumps phone call states.

Army Lieutenant Colonel Alexander Vindman told the impeachment investigating committees that the White House transcript of a July call between President Trump and Ukraine's president omitted crucial words and phrases, and that his attempts to restore them failed.

To answer your question if I think Trump would lie.

The answer is hell yes he would lie. Also, he may not remember. He was going on and on in one rant abot the call where he kept saying it was a letter.
edit on 3-11-2019 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: Deetermined

PS: Of course Biden is "corrupt" ... I don't think the seed is in Ukraine though.

Creepy Joe has spread his seeds of corruption all over. Look into the "foreign aid given to the pkstani is before 911 and his declaration on 910. F Joe Byeden he is traitorous scum and no one absolutely no one should be impeached for asking for help in proving it!

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

So ... all the hubbub about “innocent until proven guilty” and due process is only for Trump eh?

Interesting.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: JustJohnny

JOE BYEDEN HAS NOT WON THE PRIMARY YOU ARE DEBUNKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DID THE PRIMARY TAKE PLACE???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

AT THIS POINT NO ONE IN THE DNC IS "TRUMP"S OPPONENT THE PRIMARY HAS NOT HAPPENED FACT

DEBUNKED
you are showing your intelligence level and it is making you appear to have any

edit on 3-11-2019 by CrazyFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Excellent argument, until you make an ad hom argument and lose all integrity.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 11:49 PM
link   

So ... all the hubbub about “innocent until proven guilty” and due process is only for Trump eh?

Interesting.

"Not in my backyard"

What crimes is Trump accused of again? diplomacy? Read the transcript of the call and then watch the video of Joe Byeden bragging about how he "got that prosecutor fired" Tell me which seems more damning to you?

there are plenty of guilty who have been "proven" innocent so that is just nonsensical jibberish trying to say
"Orange man Bad"

If you wanna bring it, bring something anything but a reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Point on Trump doing anything wrong is easily debunked since the DNC primary has not occurred. That is something that is not a REEEEEEEEEEE. Your turn

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 11:53 PM
link   

/yawn

So ... Biden has a right to due process or not?

Or is that only for Trump??

Those aren’t hard questions are they?

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=24738751]Gryphon66[/

I am a former salesman integrity wtf is that. I will willingly sacrifice "integrity" to make my point. Those who have shame are only guilty of sinning.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 11:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyFox
a reply to: [post=24738751]Gryphon66[/

I am a former salesman integrity wtf is that. I will willingly sacrifice "integrity" to make my point. Those who have shame are only guilty of sinning.

LOL.

Speak the truth and shame the devil, brother.

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 12:00 AM
link   

There should be no process forTrump sinc he did not do anything. If you wanna parade Joe out into a court (hopefully a military tribunal) feel free since he openly admitted to qpq but Trump he did his JOB and since Joey B the hair sniffing creep who has a video on youtube showing him cup a minor's boob and after she gets it away he brings it right back by all means lets bring that sick sunavabitch to his "due process" and inevitable verdict. Quit bringing up due process for Trump since that is something that should happen when one is alleged to have committed a crime not THEIR JOB!

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 05:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyFox

There should be no process forTrump sinc he did not do anything. If you wanna parade Joe out into a court (hopefully a military tribunal) feel free since he openly admitted to qpq but Trump he did his JOB and since Joey B the hair sniffing creep who has a video on youtube showing him cup a minor's boob and after she gets it away he brings it right back by all means lets bring that sick sunavabitch to his "due process" and inevitable verdict. Quit bringing up due process for Trump since that is something that should happen when one is alleged to have committed a crime not THEIR JOB!

Even though you seem to be posting to yourself ... you are desperately trying to avoid the fact that you are claiming that Biden is guilty and should be punished without recourse to due process, etc. even while you’re complaining about Trump being mistreated in the House.

TL;DR: Core authoritarian claptrap.

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 06:04 AM
link   
This morning's bombshell is about several whistleblowers in the wind willing to testify in the house that turkey intercepted discussions between Kirchner and the Saudis giving the the green light to arrest the journalist. Turkey then, according to the story, used the intercepted calls to convince trump to pull out of syria and throw the kurds under the bus.

Time will tell... but if true, that's some 4d chess trumps playing there. The question that needs to be asked though is just who is he playing for?

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 06:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

In fact the memorandum of trumps phone call states.

Army Lieutenant Colonel Alexander Vindman told the impeachment investigating committees that the White House transcript of a July call between President Trump and Ukraine's president omitted crucial words and phrases, and that his attempts to restore them failed.

To answer your question if I think Trump would lie.

The answer is hell yes he would lie. Also, he may not remember. He was going on and on in one rant abot the call where he kept saying it was a letter.

I don't doubt Trump lies, but about this, with so many involved, it would be quite an amazing feat to have all those folks not spill the beans on something that could sink Trump. And to be clear, the phone call isn't much of anything as far as I'm concerned, but if something was purposely omitted from that rendition of the call, I feel like that would be a direct lie to the American people and should be a removal.

Like what Schiff did.

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Not true.

He asked about the “Crowdstrike server.”

Regardless, it would require investigating Crowdstrike to get to the bottom of where the server is and the server had absolutely nothing to do with Joe Biden, as Johnny would like for us to believe.

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 07:29 AM
link   

So, are either Biden under DOJ investigation yet?

If not why not?

If so, for what?

I would imagine that he is, as it's all related to the inquiry into the 2016 election.

Trump suggested to Fox News’ Sean Hannity last week (April 2019) that Barr should open an investigation into whether Clinton’s campaign received help from the Ukrainian government during the 2016 election based on information allegedly gathered by the top Ukrainian prosecutor.

“I would imagine [Barr] would want to see” the results of the Ukrainian investigation, Trump told Hannity on April 26. I would certainly defer to the attorney general, and we’ll see what he says about it,” he added.

www.huffpost.com...

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

This morning's bombshell is about several whistleblowers in the wind willing to testify in the house that turkey intercepted discussions between Kirchner and the Saudis giving the the green light to arrest the journalist. Turkey then, according to the story, used the intercepted calls to convince trump to pull out of syria and throw the kurds under the bus.

Time will tell... but if true, that's some 4d chess trumps playing there. The question that needs to be asked though is just who is he playing for?

You realize that makes absolutely no sense, right? Why would Kushner have anything to do with, much less have a discussion about arresting Khashoggi?!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join