It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Trump's phone call hurts Biden, it's not Trump's fault.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Not my claim. That’s your argument.

You prove it, but don’t ask me to believe something completely against Trump’s known behaviors without good evidence.

K? Thx.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: JustJohnny

Trump mentioned ZERO other instances and only asked for an investigation into Biden...

Nope. Trump asked about Crowdstrike too...

apnews.com...

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Not my claim. That’s your argument.

You prove it, but don’t ask me to believe something completely against Trump’s known behaviors without good evidence.

K? Thx.

So a second person asks you why you would say that Trump was telling the world about the biden investigation, when he wasnt.

And you say that Trumps known behavior is why....

He released the transcript after the whistleblower nonsense and you know it. It is a fact.

That is also the entire point of the op.

You are trying to misinform and spread falsehoods. Please stop

Lolz🤪

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

Not true.

He asked about the “Crowdstrike server.”

He believes in debunked conspiracy theories. Actually, that’s not correct.

He’s not in his full capacity. He is non compos mentis.

He is being used. And it’s not right.
edit on 3-11-2019 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Dwoodward85

Good god no I’m not referring to you personally.

You’re not better than “Democrats” then? You’re fine to replicate something you feel is unworthy?

Of course, I’m not telling you or anyone else not to use whatever speech you desire to use. Who am I?

My post that you’re responding to was to a certain small subset of ardent Trump supporters who are intelligent, thinking, reasonable individuals, and as such if “Orange Man Bad” IS the equivalent of “racist/sexist/homophobe” then it is JUST AS OBNOXIOUS, right?

Some of you are better than that. That was the point of my post. Again, not directed at you.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I used to think that the left not being able to think critically was just a fun jab, but after Jussie Smollett, I realized they literally will believe whatever someone on a TV tells them and have no ability to process objectively. Explain how something so obviously fishy was split down the political lines -- critical thinkers vs. lemmings.

Take a step back and ask yourself honestly, if the names were changed to a current president Obama, prior VP Trump, and his son Jared would you have said Obama did wrong by asking a foreign country (where the corruption allegedly took place) to look into mishandling of funds and squashing a prosecution of Jared's affiliate?

Don't let your lack of critical thinking hit you on the way out. If you only knew how oblivious the left appears. There is a transcript for crying out loud. Just read it (the whole thing) and don't make up wishful pretend laws as you go like, "It's illegal because I'm mad and the TV said it is". Even Pelosi is already saying she doesn't know if they will actually find for impeachment. If it was so cut and dry, they would be drafting articles now.

clown world.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Halfswede

How many people are on “the left” in your estimation?

Just curious.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 07:32 PM
link   
+
It's not if Biden is guilty or not-guilty of any crimes. It's about a President threatening suspension/withholding of aid from a country in exchange for some sort of investigation.

I'm quite sure that Biden is guilty of something, just as I'm quite sure that Trump is guilty of something. You don't get to the top echelons of the US political spectrum without being dirty.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 07:35 PM
link   

a reply to: Deetermined

Not true.

He asked about the “Crowdstrike server.”

He believes in debunked conspiracy theories. Actually, that’s not correct.

He’s not in his full capacity. He is non compos mentis.

He is being used. And it’s not right.

SoOo...

The DNC server that Crowdstrike analyzed is now a debunked myth?

Guess I missed that one....

Was it a debunked myth when it was in the DNC's possession, or did it become a debunked myth AFTER the DNC didn't allow the FBI to look at it but instead used a company that is owned by a friend of Hillary.... a Russian living in the Ukraine?

Just curious.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: kelbtalfenek
+
It's not if Biden is guilty or not-guilty of any crimes. It's about a President threatening suspension/withholding of aid from a country in exchange for some sort of investigation.

I'm quite sure that Biden is guilty of something, just as I'm quite sure that Trump is guilty of something. You don't get to the top echelons of the US political spectrum without being dirty.

Please point out to me in the transcript where Trump threatened to withhold aid to the Ukraine in exchange for looking into corruption in the Ukraine by American citizens.

Something the Ukraine actually started looking into again months before the call.

We'll all wait!!!

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

+

Please point out to me in the transcript where Trump threatened to withhold aid to the Ukraine in exchange for looking into corruption in the Ukraine by American citizens.

Something the Ukraine actually started looking into again months before the call.

We'll all wait!!!

Have you not read the transcripts of the text messages in the court documents? Read them and then get back to me sir.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

The presence of the DNC server as being lost somewhere in the Ukraine is a debunked myth for all intents and purposes, yes.

Do you have proof that the images taken of the server were altered or changed? Or do you want to content yourself with fallacious unbiased claims based on who you think was friends with whom?

Please, share that evidence with us.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

+

We'll all wait!!!

Have you not read the transcripts of the text messages in the court documents? Read them and then get back to me sir.

Could you just cut and paste for me where Trump threatened the Ukrainian President with withholding funds unless he looked into Biden's corrupt acts in the Ukraine in the transcript of the phone call?

Because I think I missed that part of the transcript.

After all, no need to try to rely on second-hand information in emails when we have the actual transcript of the conversation between Trump and the Ukrainian President.

Thanks in advance!

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 08:07 PM
link   

So, are either Biden under DOJ investigation yet?

If not why not?

If so, for what?

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 08:16 PM
link   

The presence of the DNC server as being lost somewhere in the Ukraine is a debunked myth for all intents and purposes, yes.

Do you have proof that the images taken of the server were altered or changed? Or do you want to content yourself with fallacious unbiased claims based on who you think was friends with whom?

Please, share that evidence with us.

Lost somewhere in the Ukraine?

Never heard of that myth... I had figured it was with the owner of Crowdstrike.

Who is an admitted friend of the Clintons.

Don't even look into his ties with Google... lol

As for proof, I have as much as you have.

None.

So it would be nice to actually have our intelligence agencies take a peek at it, right?

You know... because proof one way or the other would be nice.

CrowdStrike had 2 people that used to work for Mueller and one was part of the Atlantic Council. Atlantic Council has ties to Burisma Group (Hunter Biden), Big Clinton donors and Ukraine.

No intel agency ever saw the evidence. They only saw a redacted report provided by CrowdStrike.

You OK with that?

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 08:16 PM
link   

What transcript?

Have they released one yet of the phone call?

I know they released a memo about the transcript, but I haven't seen the actual transcript released. Have you?

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 08:19 PM
link   

So, are either Biden under DOJ investigation yet?

If not why not?

If so, for what?

By Barr and Durham and probably for fraud, amongst other things.

The Ukraine is helping them.

After all, that was what Trump's call was all about in the first place.

The AG couldn't go into the Ukraine without an invite from the Ukrainian President.

Trump as our President was the one who was supposed to set that up, under our treaty with the Ukraine.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
I was trying to find a way to articulate this in the title, but probably fell short. I was thinking, the phone call was private. Nothing was leaked by Trump or anyone on his team. He asked for Ukraine to look into a few things. However you feel about those things is irrelevant. Had notbody brought up the call, nobody would have known he asked.

And if he found out later, after Zelinsky checked it out, that Biden's sons job was all kosher, and nothing happened regarding the DNC server and Ukraine, it seems wrong that Trump would have said something about it, knowing that previously, he hadn't mentioned it.

With all that as known fact, it looks like those who wish to bring Trump down accepted Biden as a casualty of war before this was even launched. So Biden needn't be angry at Donald, he should be angry at Schiff. And the conspiratorial nature of all this, wasn't something Trump tried to make public, instead, he tried to find facts from the source.

With Harris dropping out soon, and Beto going back to being an Irish Mexican, the field isn't looking good for the left. And while I don't care for Biden, I pray that he doesn't have dementia. It's a horrible disease and I wouldn't wish anyone have to go through that with their family.

Desperate times call for desperate measures...deal with it.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

What transcript?

Have they released one yet of the phone call?

I know they released a memo about the transcript, but I haven't seen the actual transcript released. Have you?

Oh you poor soul.

CNN didn't tell you how calls between heads of state and how they are preserved actually works, did they?

Bless your heart.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 08:25 PM
link   

I have seen transcripts of phone calls from the president before.

The memo is not a transcript.

If you believe it was I pity you.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join