It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Savior or Antichrist? You Decide!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: GeauxHomeYoureDrunk

The old man and his grandson came across two wolves.

"Look grandpa, wolves!"
"Yes my grandson, they have always been here. They are fierce and always fight. One is the good wolf, the other is the bad wolf."
"Why do they fight, grand pa?"
"They are hungry, my grandson."
"Which one will win, grandpa?"
"The one I feed."
... Or something like..

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

I didn't want to say anything more but now I must testify. I don't want one individual to be discouraged by your concepts an ideals when a man like me has lived and lives the actual truth of what I say.

You see not too long ago I was in the midst of a great spiritual battle. And we all are. even me still to this day it rages on.

I was near death, an under attack. And not knowing anything about anything. Cause I don't. I'm just a simple man. Not even religious. I started asking God and Jesus for help. I knew something supernatural was happening and it wasn't good. So I turned to God. And I asked for forgiveness for my past sins. Then I would tell Jesus I suffer cause I was near death. And Jesus told me he suffers for me and called me his son. And he didn't say he suffered, he said he suffers for me. Then soon after I went to bed crying for Jesus to help me and was pulled out of my body that night and went into the spiritual world and seen everything. I seen the Holy Fathers beautiful holy light and the power and grace from it... and it put a whippin on the most hideous satanic beast a man could possibly have cursed on his head. And now I love the holy Father and his Holy son, who are really the only friends I have, which is awesome.. but I love them forever.

The real kicker is.. of the story... is that I told the Holy Father... that the evil that was on top of me and going to war against me, cause it was the most evil violent a human could have thrown against them... I told them that it's not going to work... I don't want this Jesus... I love you and love God... and nothing will ever change that... then BAM...was taken out of my body and shown everything. And all the evil and negativity and hate and anger was gone... forever... and a new man is rising here now.

You see thats the truth and the reality. And it is there for each individual with their own personal story and journey in this spiritual battle we are all in. Thats what this. It's a spiritual battle we are all in. It's a holy war. Lucifer probably use to be my pa.. controlling me with that beast. But I turned against ''em and whoever serves him.

Heck I've been up since 130 am just thinkin about that Holy Light of God and how it put a whippin on that beast. It was an absolute beat down put on the force/face of evil administered by the Good Father Almighty, who is my new Pa. My new father. Makes me joyful to say that. Did 500 pushups with infected hernia mesh... cause so pumped just thinkin' about it.. thinkin about they're lovin'glory... and how they come to the rescue of an outcast like me.

and how wonderful this is for each individual on earth. that each person, with their story, on their individual journey, the same opportunity is there for them.

Wish it didn't take me 42 yrs to figure it out. If weren't for some good people on the internet who helped show me the way back to God... it might have taken longer, or maybe not. I am forever grateful for them though.

It's a new life. A new beginning. That love for the Holy God and His Holy Son.. it never goes away. It grows... and grows... forever.

Not saying this to boast. Just maybe there is a leper out there, an outcast, an outsider, an undesirable, a person like me who has been scarlet lettered in this world... maybe my story and words will encourage him or her... to keep fighting for their soul... and to never give up.

I won't say no more about it.

edit on 3-11-2019 by LoneBird because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-11-2019 by LoneBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: WanderingMrM

you state:

Except I don't follow those news and I'm not even in the U.S at the moment, so why would it be connected to that?

my reply: A Vision or a Prophecy, dream-message that is 'Given' to somebody, is seldom understood by the one receiving the vision/prophecy/message....

It is only when events unfold that the one who had the vision/message/prophecy-dream, is finally able to Understand the knowledge given to them - - - they suddenly have an Epiphany moment !

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

I think I did something I shouldn't have Stu Hahaha... *chuckles nervously

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Thank you for this post WanderingMrM, some dreams speak truth even if not totally complete.

He will use social media to come out of nowhere and although at first many will not notice him but when he does get picked up he will reshape the political and global structure of our race as a whole planet.

Interesting how he uses social media to enter the scene, following the trends of the time.

S & F

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: miri2019

Thank you for this post WanderingMrM, some dreams speak truth even if not totally complete.

He will use social media to come out of nowhere and although at first many will not notice him but when he does get picked up he will reshape the political and global structure of our race as a whole planet.

Interesting how he uses social media to enter the scene, following the trends of the time.

S & F

I am rather curious too as to see where he will lead us if he does show up, but if we think about this he is an individual who is logical, has commonsense, comes off as an intellectual, is in a wheelchair so people can connect to him more emotionally etc.

The real question will be - Is he going to be The Savior or The Destroyer?

Let's not forget if Jesus is coming back as many major religious groups talk about, who is not to say that this individual will not be it? Jesus never specified he will come back looking exactly the same, sounding the same he did or even remotely what his character will be.

See the religious arrogance is that we deem The Savior to look, talk or be described to be the way he was before, yet many also state he will come like a thief in the night. Which means that he will look like someone we never expected?

This is why I find this individual whoever he is and if he is going to show up rather be unexpected and a real shock to almost everyone.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Hi WanderingMrM,

[ I changed the order of quoting so it fits better with my answers. ]

Let's not forget if Jesus is coming back as many major religious groups talk about, who is not to say that this individual will not be it? Jesus never specified he will come back looking exactly the same, sounding the same he did or even remotely what his character will be.

See the religious arrogance is that we deem The Savior to look, talk or be described to be the way he was before, yet many also state he will come like a thief in the night. Which means that he will look like someone we never expected?

Exactly* ! I think that people have a certain preconception/expectation on how he's going to look like, talk or what things he'll say and do, and they're going to be disappointed. What's worse, under the powerful influence of these religions, they have already made up their minds.

Have people even considered that he might know what sin is, did these things himself and might have gotten punished for them?

Have you ever thought that whoever he might be, he loves people and enjoys being with them? He knows that people have issues (like he does), understands and tolerates them, teaches them if possible, but at the same time doesn't take sh#t lightly. Maybe violence was part of his life, maybe he got involved in fistfights during his life, being hated was common for him, and probably that's why he might harbour anger in his soul. However God is always there to guide him and punish him if needed.

I have the impression that he enjoys talking about these things and doesn't need any pressure to do so. However it's good to keep in mind that the reality is different, stubborn and dangerous, so he needs to be a bit careful here, just a bit. There are certain groups that would skin him alive if they got their hands on him, but God always urges him to keep talking about these things and He (God) will take care of the rest.

As for coming as "a thief in the night" it's something that only God knows, it could be gradual, but it's really an unknown. He is walking blind on this earth, doesn't know what's gonna happen tomorrow and God always leads this person in what he does and in his life too, where he lives, works or learns.

* For the record, I don't believe in "Jesus" existence, but I think that indeed God's messenger came on this earth long time ago not as a savior, but as a prophet and Old Testament speaks about it in the Book of Kings. Also the israelites are waiting for Elijah, the prophet.

I am rather curious too as to see where he will lead us if he does show up, but if we think about this he is an individual who is logical, has commonsense, comes off as an intellectual, is in a wheelchair so people can connect to him more emotionally etc.

I think the full answer to this is not easy and comes in later stages i.e. now he is simply God's messenger and a learner of human life. He will speak the word of God to every nation and tell people what they've done against God. And in later stages, maybe in another life as a human again, then he'll start his work as savior. But the details here are really scarce ... And if he has a wheelchair, I hope he has insurance so he can afford one

The real question will be - Is he going to be The Savior or The Destroyer?

This is a very good question! It's very likely that this question has gone into his mind a number of times.
Now why destroy?! If possible things can be done in a calm and human way, talk openly and sincerely about all big issues that plague the world today - degradation, wars, prostitution, homosexuality, human exploitation, separation from God and many more, and set goals to eradicate them.
Now, how much is that possible today in the current dangerous times we're living in? Close to zero percent. And in this case it's God Almighty that will let him know what to do in due time. Ultimately he follows and obeys God's orders, but people should always keep in mind that God's kindness and forgiveness knows no limits.

Now, how about a Savior that resembles a doctor that removes quickly and decisively the cancerous parts from a sick body and the person suffers while this surgery is ongoing, but recovers at last? Things are not simple as in "The Savior or The Destroyer" and they are not easy too.

Information to him comes slowly and bit by bit, knowing all about human life, good and bad, is something that takes time, experience and much effort. Everything earthly must have been new to him and traumas related to different human activities (sex for example) were also part of his life. To people, conversation about food, sex, personal hygiene are common, but not to him, when he was a kid. This has been a very strong learning experience for him.

P.S. Just to add that in my opinion this "Anti-christ" figure is fake and completely unreal, but that's besides the point.

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I think there are two possibilities.
One - you were reading, watching or thinking about something, faith based, before you went to bed.
Two - there is something going on in your life or in your mind, or in the life of someone close to you that either desperately needs change or is going through change.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join