It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do people insult me when I try to tell my story?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: LosingMyMind

I haven't seen a story...Did you use invisible ink???

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: LosingMyMind
I’ve been having the most incredible time of my life for the past 2.5 years, but when I try to share my story on conspiracy, paranormal, and alien forums I usually get insulted. People will say i’m Schizophrenic, retarded, a homosexual, etc.

Why are people so scummy?

Why even hang out in such places if you’re just going to insult the story tellers?

No one here can possibly answer that, since you haven't told us your story.

Once you do tell us your story, even then, the only thing we can do is to speculate as to why others might insult you or label you as schizophrenic or retarded or homosexual.

So if you really want our input you'll have to pony up with the story. If you're just wanting us to kiss your boo boos, then I suppose what you've done here is one way to make that happen. There are folks here on the forum who will indulge you.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Iscool

Its in Braile...just gently touch your Computer screen and begin running your fingertips back and forth...you will pick it up.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 12:18 PM
link   
My take on it is People are just getting mean and will continue to get meaner. I would think places like this are just a sampling of the worlds behavior and the changes. Main thing I see is one line insults usually with at least one F word in it.

2 Timothy 3:2
But understand this: In the last days terrible times will come. 2 For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, arrogant, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, 3 unloving, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, without love of good,…

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Boy, that was such a great story! remind's me of The Emporor's new clothes! I'll definitely be passing this on to my grandchildren, can't wait for the sequel, WOW

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

What are the three "gladiator camps"? Lol sounds like something worth checking out.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
People on ATS don’t call people names outside of the Mudpit. Unless your story is political in nature it wouldn’t happen on ATS.

And even then there is no malice behind any of my 'jabs'. I actually enjoy everyone's company here. It's like a dysfunctional family often, of course but we all agree on something sometimes.

I wouldn't hate on a soul here. I like to think that this place is a great place to understand myself as well as reflect on the opinions and thoughts of everyone involved.

It's the only forum and I can stomach!

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 06:32 PM
link   

It sounds like your story would be appropriate for The Gray Area forum.

The Gray Area is a discussion forum that provides a dedicated area for members to post their confessions, disclosures, and related extraordinary personal experiences. Like the highly speculative Skunk Works forum, The Gray Area will tolerate topics that may be unusually hypothetical or unproven for the purpose of vetting the stories of thread-starters by the ATS membership at large.

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlecHolland
a reply to: Fallingdown

What are the three "gladiator camps"? Lol sounds like something worth checking out.

Trust me...you're not ready for those!!

They take a thick skin like alligator hide, and a sense of humor.

It's a rare paring, like a major/minor chord, with some sharps and flats.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 04:12 AM
link   

I wonder how many other sites OP has pulled this shlt on?

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 05:22 AM
link   
If the story is considered, or viewed to be "out there" try putting it in the grey area. It's a place where people take a lot of posts with a grain of salt and you won't be ridiculed as much as you'd expect. In fact Ive seen people share stories there that I myself find unbelievable but others have joined these threads with similar experiences.

The reason I suggest this is so you can at least get your story off your chest as it may be therapeutic. Also you'll see if others have similar experiences.

Either way...

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 06:24 AM
link   
One post, poor OP, just asking why people don't believe him but no story.

Click bait.

How did this pass muster with the mods?

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: CJCrawley

It's here.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join