It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Interview video in Area 51....

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2002 @ 03:15 PM
link   
This has probably been reported before and discussed but i cant find the info any where of this. Anyone seen that alien interview that came out a while back? Im intrested in what you all have to say about it?

i found this ....
www.abovetopsecret.com...

but i did not find any message board mention of it.

posted on Aug, 27 2002 @ 02:05 AM
link   
I have heard of the goevernment treating ET's very poorly, if this footage is real then the ET was propbably being "forced" to give scientific information.

posted on Aug, 27 2002 @ 12:19 PM
link   
if its real...

well yeah thats what they say happend. they were interegating that alien so that it can disclose information about the technology of thier ship. the person interviewing him was doing so through telepathy... he was some sort of cia guy who understands speaking in telepathy or something.

posted on Aug, 27 2002 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lightning
I have heard of the goevernment treating ET's very poorly, if this footage is real then the ET was propbably being "forced" to give scientific information.

true or not, who cares about the ET ?
When I heard what' happen when you are abducted by these same EBE, I will not cry if they are " shaked " by the gov'.

They can do to them what they want, I'm agree.

posted on Aug, 27 2002 @ 01:29 PM
link   
whats an EBE?

so anyone hava a link to the actual video or a video clip or whatever?

posted on Aug, 27 2002 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Extraterrestrial Biological Entity (EBE)

hehehe , i'd like a link to the video myself . (if one exists)

posted on Aug, 27 2002 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I think that the video, and the one showing alien bodies in cryo, can be found at:

www.ufomag.co.uk

If they are still there...

posted on Aug, 27 2002 @ 02:28 PM
link   
It's apparently here:
seekufos.com...

...and this UFO site believes it's fake. We discussed it last year sometime and the general consensus was that it was a pretty bad fake.

posted on Aug, 27 2002 @ 05:23 PM
link   
what are some of the reasons that the vid is a fake?

thanks for the link.... in order to see that video one needs real player right?

[Edited on 27-8-2002 by krossfyter]

posted on Aug, 29 2002 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Thanks Byrd.

Great Link.

posted on Aug, 29 2002 @ 11:14 AM
link   
yeah good link.

but i would like to know the reasons its false.

becuase i know the reason that the autopsy one is false... the phone cord thing etc. etc... so whats up with this one???

posted on Jan, 4 2003 @ 02:05 PM
link   
becuase i know the reason that the autopsy one is false... the phone cord thing etc. etc... so whats up with this one???

What is the reason?

posted on Jan, 4 2003 @ 04:59 PM
link   
You can also obtain the footage from:
here

along with a few other files to ponder over.

As for the autopsy video, Phillip Mantle, a leading Uk researcher on the case has suggested that there may be a couple of surprises to come in 2003 so it may be worth holding off on burying it altogether. Never heard of the phone cord thing, most of the debunking I heard of came from a couple of ppl who alleged that they were on the set when it was made - a farm barn or something similar.

An interesting thing pointed out in a recent article I read was that in some shots you can see the cameraman's reflection in certain objects and it depicts him wearing a white suit similar to others - just as someone might expect at an autopsy. One of the criticism's of the film had been that the cameraman was never shown and therefore the idea of a filmed hollywood hoax was given more weight due to this missing element. So who knows what else has or may be turned up soon. Its the little details where ppl get caught, just like the telemessage in Gen. Ramey's hand in the infamous weather ballon photo with Maj. Jesse Marcel holding the debris up.. that looks promising I think.

Finally, as I recall, the discussion last year on this was not conclusive as to being fake, Byrd I know you had your opinion and some of the other regulars also, but I wouldn't say it was conclusive - there were counter arguments for and against each point on all sides - like so many threads on this board. I think two of the main points being centred on the darkness and the eye lenses and suggestions that it was a puppet and that you could see one of the men manipulating it.

Perhaps a moderator might place a link to the old discussion if the board is still archived for other interested parties to make up their own mind?

posted on Dec, 5 2003 @ 10:39 PM
link   
can sumone give me a link for that interview vid without me having to download real time i have quick time and divx and real time sux anyone got a diff link?

posted on Dec, 6 2003 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I don't know really, you used to be able to find it at www.angelfire.com...

David Bieniek

posted on Dec, 6 2003 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I have that video... Only in Real Video format though I'm afraid. If anyone still wants it, or it has been discontinued other places, u2u me and I'll put it on my webserver for public download.

I haven't really got a conclusive view on the Alien Interview video clip, or the Roswell Autopsy for that matter.
For the autopsy... I have heard and seen 'proof' of that there is a phone in the background, but the only pics I have seen show just a 'phone cord'. It could be lots of things. Some other medical device maybe?

Anyway... Oh by the way... Has anybody seen or got the DVD of the Alien Interview at Area 51? They sell it on Amazon and Play.com. I would buy it from Play.com, but under the price it says "T.B.A". So I don't know if their selling it or not, lol.

The video of it that I have... It is pretty clear. And looks convincing. Does not look like a puppet (not a wooden or cloth one anyway). Looks like real 'skin'. So who knows.

posted on Dec, 6 2003 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Cool, I have been looking for this for awhile, I don't think it is real, because how has it leaked out to the public, the government would surely cover it up . . .

-wD

posted on Dec, 4 2004 @ 06:55 PM
link   
maybe thats just what they want you to think

posted on Dec, 4 2004 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd
It's apparently here:
seekufos.com...

...and this UFO site believes it's fake. We discussed it last year sometime and the general consensus was that it was a pretty bad fake.

Well, Byrd, not everyone agrees that it is a bad fake... There was at least one topic about that on ATS, here is a link, and I am personally just in between. It is neither an obvious fake, neither a sure real one.

Like in most cases, everyone has an opinion. Mine is that this could be real, although surprising for many things, but the "explanations" that some people gave hastily to store it right away in the hoaxes category are still not completely convincing. In the meanwhile, I remain open to everyting, but it is still a possible true one for me.

There are some good links in the topic, and if anyone is interested, I have a hard copy of the full length movie on CD. I'm not able to host such a big file, but I am ready to send CD's to interested persons.

[Edit]
Horrible typo

[edit on 4-12-2004 by SpookyVince]

posted on Dec, 4 2004 @ 11:11 PM
link   
hey guys.
ive seen a documentary called *Area 51 - Alien Interview*, about 6 months ago. It had this alien footage in it and is mainly directed around it, but unfortunately my harddrive crashed a month ago so i dont have it anymore. ive seen it about 5 times though. i downloaded it off suprnova.org, im not sure if its still up there
anyway. Apparently this was an EBE. thats whats they called Aliens at area51. EBE= Etraterrestial biological entity. i forgot what number this EBE was but i think in the doco it said there have been 4? anyway
There would be a psychic/telepath that would act as a link between the interviewer and the EBE.
The EBE has interviews every month or so. and all the scientists mainly want minor difficulties figured out on trying to make or back engineer the UFO crafts or something like that! no surpirse they dont ask for the cure to cancer.
The way this surposiverdly alien footage in the doco was sold from a man who goes from the name of vcitor, that wasnt his real name but he was called that in the doco. victor is interview for probably 20minutes about the alien video and his information on it. Victor doesnt say anything information about the time or date of when he was a area51 and when this interview was taken because he would have more of a chance of being exposed.
anyway
victor claims if there is to many interviews the EBE being inresponsive.
in the interview room where the video is taken its kept dark for the aliens comfet. and in this interview footage the interview was going normal until the alien starts to look like its coughing or chocking. so some medical staff come arrive in about half a minutes, they come into the room and start shinning torches on the EBE to look for haemorrhaging.
the tap got out apparently in 1989 because all the alien along with other tapes where being tranfered from good old film to digital. and why this tranfer was occuring, victor or one of his colleraus, obtained the footage. The EBE race (appears to be the greys) have eradicated pritty much all disease in there system but they suffer from bacterial growth in there lungs or something? in earth envirnment. thats what victor said it happenining the the alien. microbial growth in the EBE's respiratory system.
anyway that about all the important stuff i can remember about the interview ATM but if u have question just ask below

it said somewhere in the interview that this interview was from a alien recovered from a crash in south america? anyway yeah, just ask me questions if u want more info

top topics

<<   2 >>

join