It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hero's ... never say I wish I had.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 07:48 PM
link   
You can chase a lot of things in life, and just maybe catch them. Funny how time speeds on by regardless what we do, or our choices. On a round Earth or a flat Earth, in this reality or an alternate reality, past present and future can be very rewarding. It just depends on your tastes.

For your approval .... www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Plotus

There's a place in North Carolina that will let amateurs run the track. I had a friend who took his bike down there and did what was in the video. It did not end well. He spent a month in the hospital and then sold his bullet bike. I don't know if he ever rode a bike again.

edit on 2-11-2019 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 05:43 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015
Your friend sounds like one of those dudes you can see on youtube, on their first day with the ferrari
they push the pedal to the floor and spins out and crash.
When all they wanted to do was look cool and..?
He should consider getting his kicks kajaking on a small pond with only horisontal water and no wind?
Seriously, i have a good friend who actually told me those exact words. (not in english though, but still)
Followed by "thats about as much action i can handle" lol. Iam not kidding

This was a response to me when standing up trying to continue doing my thing after a full on body slam.
I like going downhill on my e-skate/longboard. As fast as possible.
On this particular slam the brakes shorted out at the bottom of the hill and it all concluded very naturally.
So i got hurt pretty bad but yayayaya!!! I would never consider stopping. No way.
I do it for the adrenaline and the rush that comes when i step off the board having survived it all.
Adrenaline just hands down beats everything.

Looking into paramotoring now. Lets hope that never happens.
Got a bit hooked watching this dude's videos:

Hey OP! your video was awesome but why heroes?
I get it all execept that part :-)

Thanks!
Dont drink and fly oh who am i kidding iam always flying

edit2; oh dear OP you fooled me that video is a computer animation. pretty good one, if you only look at the bike.. no heroes, nothing to see. nevermind. party's over.

edit on 4/11/19 by Nivek555 because: Hey look at that this was my 100th post! Celebrate! :-)

edit on 4/11/19 by Nivek555 because: got fooled again dammit guys youre supposed to tell me these things!

join