It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are not from this planet, possibly from Mars&Nibiru???

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 09:41 PM
link   
As it was explained to me...

Basicly Mars was dying but they had some time to experiment. So they dropped off Apes, chimps, and other life forms created from our DNA to see how they would adapt to Earth - they sent lots of them in order to get a good sampling. When that experiment paid off, they dropped off a creature quite simmilar to the missing link that the evolutionists are looking for, Since they just had to see if that creature would last it's normal life span, it was sterilised before it was dropped off - this was done so that Humans didn't have to confront it or be hunted by it - additionally they didn't have to drop off a lot of them - which is why the missing link hasn't been found.

When that experiment concluded they started moving the population from mars to here. (Thus accounting for the INCAN drawings of people flying in ships, as well as other "Space craft" drawings through out history).

Don't know how vaild the whole thing is, but it is interesting mental candy....

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 08:51 AM
link   
I think you received alot of negative responses to your thread and it was not what you expected.. but I believe the reason so many people had issues with this thread was not because the idea was not considerable.. but because you offered your observations and theories as proof.
The things you listed were in no way proof.. they were ideas you came up with that could be.. but have not been proven. When you state something as proof it should be proof and not theory.
I am not at all closed to the idea that humans may have been put here at some point in time.. as opposed to evolving naturally over time here.. but.... your "proof" was just weak and in some ways laughable. And by making such statements.. you made the argument that much more difficult for anyone else to broach in the future because of your claims.

Next time if you have an idea SAY " I have an idea... and this is why I think it"

Not this is what happened and use your ideas and observations as proof.

It just does more damage than good to the overall topic that you are broaching.

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Possibly, If nordic are martians (according to Ickes and others ). I was thinking today since Mars is the 4th planet obviously it would have been colder there. Animals with blue eyes usually are meant for colder regions. Thule was supposedly near the north pole so maybe, Nordic is a derivative of "northern" Maybe our "gods" were from mars. Whats strange is "mar" means "snake" in Persian.

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Thank you for the wise suggestions, I was thinking of that and written in my short story, also I got theory of Earth roots, when the prison ships were crowded where they put alll the prisoners, here!!!!

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 09:08 AM
link   
You still have the same basic problems. There is no evidence that an advanced race evolved on Mars. Forget Cydonia - as a species we on Earth have left traces of settlements everywhere on this planet. Where are the lost and broken ruins on Mars? Where are the remains of forests for things to evolve in? Where is the proof?
Secondly the chances of humanoid life evolving on Mars that shared 99.999999999999999% of the characteristics of humanoids on Earth are so remote to be absurd. We are the shape we are because of our distant ancestors. Anything from Mars would have very different distant ancestors. There is no evidence of anything here!
The human race evolved on Earth. We have the evidence. We have the proof.

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 06:35 AM
link   
I was speaking to a geochemistry professor and he told me that the gravity on mars was insufficient to support any more than a weak atmosphere as any gases produced would essentially just break free and float into space. Obviously the gravity would have been the same since it was formed, so i really cant see how anything other than very primitive life forms other than algae etc. could have formed.

Interestingly this also means terraforming the planet is impossible

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Basicaly what you are talking about is escaping velocity of gases from planet gravity, and I found some interesting linkies, btw if it is all so imposible how the Moon even has thin atmosphere, and second how can you be so sure that Mars was the same size as it is now, so escaping velocity could be higher, on one of the posts somebody was talking how Martian surface was pealed off.

link1

link2

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by dancer
Basicly Mars was dying but they had some time to experiment. So they dropped off Apes, chimps, and other life forms created from our DNA to see how they would adapt to Earth - they sent lots of them in order to get a good sampling.

Comic book science, but beyond that very unlikely. The life forms don't "suddenly" appear in the geologic record, but rather develop over a long time and from other forms. This includes the apes and humans.

BTW, the physical makeup of Mars (gravity, HIGH electromagnetic radiation) is so different that something created there might not survive the Earth.

which is why the missing link hasn't been found.

No offense meant, but there isn't any "missing link." We've a good lineage of skeletons of early humans (including the very apelike ones) all the way back to a common ancestor for humans and apes.

When that experiment concluded they started moving the population from mars to here. (Thus accounting for the INCAN drawings of people flying in ships...

I'm sorry, but Velikovsky lied. He took a part of a drawing of Pacal's tomb, IGNORED the writing on it (which talks about Pacal's descent to the underworld down the tree of life (the "astronaut" is falling down a tree)) and then rewrote things to support his own very unsupportable theory.

Google Pacal and read the inscriptions for yourself and see the whole object.

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Well I broke my leg last year, and its not because I'm from Mars, it was a combination of Gravity + Alcohol = Loss of balance = Shattered Ankle.

Couldn't walk for 5 months as well as 2 operations, and my damn ankle still hurts. Wish I'd been on Mars that night....

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 01:02 PM
link   
The moon may well have a very thin atmosphere and so might mars, but a thin one is insufficient to support more than very basic life. Any excess produced would simply drift of into space. The idea that outer layers of a planet could simply peel off into space is rediculous. The only way a planet could be reduced in size is if it was to be hit with a large planetissimal and matter was ejected into space (incidentally this is how our moon was formed). But if this occurs the planet would remain in a molten state until it stabilised and became spherical again. This takes millions of years, and our current stage in human evolution is not old enough for this to have occured and mars to be in the state we now find it. This means that either aliens evolved on mars, left, it was hit, they spent several million years in space, then landed on our planet. Either that or your whole theory is rubbish.

...sorry

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Well I was the other day outside and the Sun was so strong then I could barely take it and I think I will purchase sunglasses soon.

About that atmospehere thing, I am sure I put more links then you really need, and here is what is truth, atmosphere density equal gravity times production of gasses minus losing in the outer space, so if even some Moons can have atmospehere why Mars can not.
I read they plan to launch plane on next mission to Mars so it would glide over the surface, guess why, because Mars has atmosphere dense enough for flight. In the past it could be more oxygen there and other gasses, too.

But what about underground life on Mars, life on Earth as human life started in caves on Mars it ended in caves any connection?
And beside that if we go underground mass of gasses above is starting to stack, and maybe its pressure can be acceptable for life forms such as inteligent life.

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by MankoW
But what about underground life on Mars, life on Earth as human life started in caves on Mars it ended in caves any connection?
And beside that if we go underground mass of gasses above is starting to stack, and maybe its pressure can be acceptable for life forms such as inteligent life.

Sorry, that still doesn't work. You need a pressure of many atmospheres to get a viable planetary atmosphere, especially as Oxygen and Nitrogen rise up as well as sink down. Same problem - we evolved in an oxygen-nitrogen atmosphere, a thick one, and Mars does not have the gravity to support this kind of atmosphere for the long period of time it takes to evolve. And you can't have the building blocks of life (which often rely on sunlight) hopping from cave to cave.

posted on May, 2 2006 @ 01:10 AM
link   
I can not say you people are right to just opposing me and stick with official science.
Mars has atmosphere, and what is more important it had it denser in the past, and even now you have plenty of CO2 and that alone is enough for plants to grow, and yes it is, From the beginning of this topic always some of you are trying to make me look like an ignorant guy speaking nonsense, and didn't really made my theory weak as you wish it to be.

posted on May, 2 2006 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by MankoW
I can not say you people are right to just opposing me and stick with official science.
Mars has atmosphere, and what is more important it had it denser in the past, and even now you have plenty of CO2 and that alone is enough for plants to grow, and yes it is, From the beginning of this topic always some of you are trying to make me look like an ignorant guy speaking nonsense, and didn't really made my theory weak as you wish it to be.

I'm not saying that you're speaking nonsense, it's just that the scenario doesn't quite fit in with the facts on the ground. You're right, Mars once had a thicker atmosphere, which was capable of sustaining ground water - as we can see from the river canyons carved into the rock, and the presence of clays on the planet - here's a link to a good article about this - www.astrobio.net...

But all this evidence also states that Mars has not been able to hold on to fluid water for millions of years - maybe billions of years. The planet is too small, its rotation is too slow to cling on to a thicker oxygen-nitrogen atmosphere with water vapour. Plants can't grow there as they cannot get water from the atmosphere, can't absorb oxygen (plants on Earth do this at night) and generally can't live.
And also, as I keep stressing, life on Mars, if it evolved, would have been very different from life on Earth. We can see enough links to the fossil record of the early hominids to see that evolved on Earth.

posted on May, 2 2006 @ 07:17 AM
link   
I dismissed what you said straight away then I thought about it a bit more..

Interesting theories but still... grasping at straws. Out there though hehe

Peace,
Nazgarn

posted on May, 2 2006 @ 11:17 PM
link   
If there is to be a proposed ancient atmsophere of Mars, I would look to Titan of Saturn for a comparison. I suspect that Titan and Mars had similar atmospheres before Mars was in an accident.

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 06:54 AM
link   
This is what i understand, the earth is 7800 miles in diameter,if it was 200 miles larger or smaller we would not survive because we would be too near to the sun and fry or too far away and freeze,our tilt gives us our 4 seasons. Our atmosphere,water, land ,plants, animals, it all goes together to sustain life as we know it. It is either a coincidence or it has been designed that way,so i think that if it has been designed this way then it has been created, so maybe there is a lot of truth in our history,whether its from our religions of ancient cultures.
These ancient peoples who have put forward these ideas must have been told the knowledge,as i don,t believe their imaginations were so advanced for primitive people to have know so much accurate information.If the information given to all these races was true i believe that all the info came from the same source giving different peoples (races) parts of the whole truth each,and so putting all this info together from around the world gives us near enough all the knowledge that we need to know.The highly educated /knowledgable people on this site through means of the internet is giving us more of facts, theories and ideas,which seem more reasonable to a lot of us that have not had the opportunity to have access to difficult or unnattainable knowledge, so keep up the good work.

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I know these have proabably been mentioned before and I want to post them while their still fresh in my mind. Sorry in advance.

I - Are you saying that all land based animals with bones are from our planet too? I have seen a dog with a broken leg, cat with a broken leg and another with a broken tail. The ability to jump high and land safely has less to do with gravity and more to do with the differing physical traits bewteen individuals (some of us can withstand a higher fall than others)

II - Thats just the way our bodies work. Early primates (I mean EARLY) may have been nocturnal in order to hunt efficiently with minimal threat. The behaviour has been passed down as we evolve as it enables us to be more flexible. Think about it, we can stay up all hours of the night meeting a deadline or clubbing or whatever; or we can choose to go to bed at a reasonable hour. The extra hour is a sort of insurance measure.

III - Maybe early Man didn't stand and spend hours staring up at the Sun in the hope that their descendants would develop UV reflective films over their eyeballs.

IV If there wasn't strong XXstrong magnetic field Sun radiation would kill us, that couldn't happen if planet is on greater distance from Sun..

I take it you mean if it weren't for the Ozone layer we would be killed by UV rays? In response to this, that layer has been there since before life crawled onto the land. It has always been there. Terran life hasn't needed to evolve any other way. We would all be absolutely fine now if that damned Industrial revolution hadn't started the process of eroding the ozone.

I'm sorry, but as open minded as I am (and I really am) I need more evidence than the view "evolution says survival of the fittest so we should be invincible". "Fittest" means the current best (a bird is fitter than a worm). The bird is not invincible. It flies into windows and cracks its skull, it is caught by a cat etc etc.
Besides humans are not the fittest on this planet. We have stepped out of evolution because our way of life involves forcing nature to adapt to us rather than the other way round.

In regards to Dancer's post, scientists believe that any missing link was probably destoryed by us rather than vice versa. Even at such an early age, the human instinct to dominate is present and we hunted/murdered them into extinction.
[edit on 8-5-2006 by JackofBlades]

[edit on 8-5-2006 by JackofBlades]

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by scepticsteve
I was speaking to a geochemistry professor and he told me that the gravity on mars was insufficient to support any more than a weak atmosphere as any gases produced would essentially just break free and float into space.

I believe this whole "molecules reachine escape velocity" theory has been debunked, but I don't remember the specific details. Something to do with the molecules slowing down too much in the colder upper atmosphere to actually leave the planet.

The limited atmosphere on Mars probably has more to do with the lack of continuing volcanic activity. Earth has good atmosphere in large part because of the constant volcanic activity (a result of impact with Nibiru)

posted on May, 9 2006 @ 06:12 AM
link   
SOMEBODY PINCH ME!

I dont believe this thread carried so far! PHEW! shud'v ended at the very second post!
i mean..ok...maybe we ARE martians...yeah...i could discuss that...and maybe even feel good it was proved likewise....but...i'm from mars because MY BONES BREAK ON EARTH!!! OH MY GOD...or maybe....OH MY MILP (maybe thats what they called gods back there on mars...my original homeplanet!!)

i'm outa here

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join