It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama State Department Official Calls for Criminalization of Burning the Qur’an

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 07:45 PM
link   
If the book tells you to burn another man do you follow it ? Burn down cities , kids , animals , sacrifice etc etc .... Our 3 big books of faith are manuals on how to invoke your God to burn your enemies or what ever else God or the owner of the book hates ! Prophecy is spot on when it is written post events lol lol .

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 08:37 AM
link   
The Left’s affinity for Islam and Muslims is baffling. I can’t think of two more antithetical ideologies. If sharia law were imposed on the Western world, every leftist would soon be dead or oppressed. Yet leftists oppose every attempt to restrict Muslim immigration to the First World. It seems almost suicidal, but it no longer surprises me given the self hatred of white leftists.

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

These authoritarians coddle muslims and LGBQT in the same breath. They call you a racist for disagreeing with their policies and call black Trump supporters "uneducated negros" in the same breath. They're walking contradictions.

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skorpy
We need a new Censor Tube I mean YouTube series called American Hypocrisy.

One week they will burn the flag - and then collect the comments and results.
The next week they the Quran- and then collect the comments and results.
The following week they burn a bible- and then collect comments and results.

Just keep doing those kinds of things to point out the Hypocrisy,

then match up the comments and see how many people were ok with one or the other etc.

I bet the results would be stunning.

As should be expected. This country was built on Patriotism and Christianity. For over 400 years it's been built on Christianity and for almost 250 years it's been built on Patriotism and the American flag. muslims have waged war with "infidels" (Christians and any other religion) for thousands of years. I'm absolutely ok with eliminating the quaran and not touching the Bible or the flag of my country.

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 09:26 AM
link   

This is all the initiative of the islamic brotherhood. They are putting in place partitions to separate a country. They know they do not need to fight America with airplanes and warships but with their mind. Doing things like this seem small and insignificant but over time, this allows total allowance of extreme acts. This needs to be denied, its a book, like any other, it was printed by a book company, there is nothing holy about it. Nor any other book.

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I wonder what the Quran says about Sodomites?

Quran 7
80. And (remember) Lout (Lot), when he said to his people: "Do you commit the worst sin such as none preceding you has committed in the 'Alamin (mankind and jinns)?

81. "Verily, you practise your lusts on men instead of women. Nay, but you are a people transgressing beyond bounds (by committing great sins)."

Quran 4:16
If two men among you are guilty of lewdness, punish them both. If they repent and amend, Leave them alone

Isnt it rumored that Obama is gay, an Joan River said that Michelle a trans( blame the YouTube recommendations, kept on rubbing in my face for no reason.)

Wonder if Islamist will make gay wedding cakes since it culturally appropriate to say that Islam a religion for gays? This is coming from people who went to college an can read long books!

edit on 4-11-2019 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: SulfurMercurySalt

Yea, the Quran much like it predessors does very much support slavery, very much like how ancient hebrews viewed non hebrews as lower life forms, only in their religion it Arabs who are deemed chosen.

If I remember, in the Hadiths, there are depictions an glamorizing that Mohammed is whiter then Casper the ghost. And that one black Male with afro centric hair is Satan, will bring about the destruction of their holy site.

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Not sure if you post was a Koran rant but lets face it religious texts are all extreme. Take the good book for example

Anyone arrogant enough to reject the verdict of the judge or of the priest who represents the LORD your God must be put to death. Such evil must be purged from Israel. (Deuteronomy 17:12 NLT)

“If a man lies with a male as with a women, both of them shall be put to death for their abominable deed; they have forfeited their lives.” (Leviticus 20:13 NAB)

Note they are not down with coveting thy neighbors wife either : If a man commits adultery with another man’s wife, both the man and the woman must be put to death. (Leviticus 20:10 NLT)

They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, was to be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman. (2 Chronicles 15:12-13 NAB)

Etc etc etc

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: FredT
Naah, your using a fools argument. ie. Your book mentions violence like ours so we are the same.
Even though the bible has these passages in it, the whole of Christianity (as far as I know) has moved on from these parts of the bible. They understand that when the bible was written the World was a much more dangerous place and harsh laws were the only way to form any sense of justice. But Christians have moved on from this for a very, very long time as a fair civilisation does not enforce such draconian laws.
But the Koran and Muslims, well I rest my case.

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Im not verse on the subject matter,
From other comments it seems it's OK to burn other religious text, (the Bible), it fails to reason why any single religious text should be held in higher regard than another in the eyes of the government. a reply to: DBCowboy

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: FredT

Old Testament parables.

When was the last time Christians went around beheading and stoning those who weren't Christians or those who were gay or committing adultery? When was the last time muslims did?

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Yes the Quran and OT are very violate and make slavery ok

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oppositeoftruth
So basically, they only want separation of church and state, and so long as that church is a Christian. Got it. Those evil Christians whom strap bombs to their chest and terrorize people who disagree with them.... No wait wrong religion. Thise evil Christians whom oppress women and do horrible circumcisions on them.... Nah that don't sound right. Wait here we go... Those evil Christians whom are only cared about and pandered to for political gain. Yep that's it.

And don't for get how those pesky Christians rape children and accept it as a normal way of life. Oops, I did it too. This is hard.

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 07:05 PM
link   
The difference is that the OT was replaced with he New Testament which no longer has that stuff...and the Quran still does, and that's their current bible for all Muslims. So extremist or not, the Quran itself is an extremists text, that demands death and dismemberment to anyone who doesn't join Islam, and just like a gang, when you join you cannot leave, or it's a death sentence. Christianity doesn't "force" anyone to do anything. It's a choice.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Me wonders how they are gonna offset their carbon footprint when burning this stuff.

But seriously....whens the last time peeps have burned books in ths US? Now BANNING books....skools are always doing that. Is Tom Sawyer still banned?

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 03:47 AM
link   
For me, it's not the number of articles burning, it's the height of the flames. In the words of the human torch, "Flame On!"

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 05:05 AM
link   

A) anyone wanna bet from “PJ media” this is yet another fake article conservatives will lap up and beg for more???

What was it?? Last week y’all we’re all sheeple by the “racist.watch” site lol..

B) the under secretary of public speaking???!

Aka probably an honorary position that doesn’t do anything.. Could be wrong about that, but definitely is not deciding obamas policy positions years later...

These things are just sooo stupid

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 05:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Zelun

You mean fake articles that pretend felonies have been committed and hype up the sheeple, but. We mysteriously never hear from again???

Like the OP??

Some people will believe anything they are spoon fed.. aka those people are conservatives lol

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Ok try this
for ever Flag or bible they burn US
burn a Quran on TV just like them.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Cuz the left is straight up.....bwahahaha.

a reply to: JustJohnny

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join