It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which is scarier?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 05:46 PM
link   
i heard nick pope (uk's ex fox mulder :lol
being interviewed on james whale this evening and he mentioned something he heard someone say once (though he didn't remember who it was).... either we are alone in the universe or we are not.

so what would you find scarier and why?

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 05:55 PM
link   
that we arent, its common sense, theres like gazillion stars out there, someones gota have someone home by it. that fact that we are alone would be scary because think about how dark and lonely we'd be later on in our lives...

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 05:56 PM
link   
If we are alone, that would just be scary as hell. Being the only living thing in the entire universe...thats just creepy.

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Jesus, two new topics in the same night. Woohoo. Nice job.

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Definately being alone. If we are such an incredibly small speck on the universe.....Just think that beyond us there is nothing....nothing but empty space.....No life just freaky in my opinion.

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 12:57 AM
link   
I'm sure where not alone in the universe, but if are alone so be it then. We have nothing to fear except for ourselves. That would seem scarry in it self.

Now if there is something out there that has a bigger ego plus more intelligence than mankind. That is much scarier...........

new topics

top topics

join