It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden Confused Again...Bless His Heart

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
It's obvious that this thread was not meant for Biden supporters here on ATS but rather for Trump supporters to pile on with the usual stuff. This is because from what I have seen there ARE no Biden supporters posting here and the flood of posters in this thread have already lambasted ole Joe on this site for months and months. Fine,.

But nope, we need another thread couched in such a way as to ''prove'' to all the Biden supporters here that he is not up for the presidency. All of his supporters here of which THERE ARE NONE

So, ya holloring at the wind.

But how about all you Trump supporters huh? How about any of you using the critique from the OP applying it to Trump? Why not try that for a while and see what you can come up with.

So , you will be a votin for Joe in the US Democratic Presidential Primary ?

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Wow this is why I think our society is completely screwed up. People don't even do research anymore, they just take something out of context and run with it.

As seen in this video, the so called screen he is talking to has people seated right in front of it, you just can't see the people because they are out of the cameras view. SMH

twitter.com...

Sorry I don't even care about politics I only care about people and this right here clearly shows that most of you don't even pay attention. You folks read a headline and roll with it.

So ya, he isn't talking to a screen he is talking to the people sitting down in front of the screen. sigh. And before people scream what political party I am for I will tell you, I am for neither of them, so before you reply, please think of some other way to put me down and label me. I think sometimes people think they are the center of the world and that he should be talking to you (the camera) and not to the people who are actually there in person attending it.
edit on 4-11-2019 by jidnum because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Way up around the back border
Lived a man
That the river folks talked about
They said you better stay away from Ko-ko Joe
'Cause he's cause he's crazy no account
Ko-ko Joe
They called him the Etowah River swamp rat
The folks despised him
Ko-ko Joe
He was an awfully peculiar man
The river was his only friend
And the folks didn't understand
The man called Ko-ko Joe

edit on 4-11-2019 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2   >>

join