It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden Confused Again...Bless His Heart

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mach2
a reply to: TerryMcGuire
From what I've seen there aren't many "supporters" here for any particular candidate.

There are a few steadfast Bernie bro, and broettes.

There are a few that think Tulsi is reasonable, and decent looking.

The overwhelming majority of dims are just anti Trump, and don't really consider the ramifications of a Warren, or Sanders presidency, other than those that think free stuff is really free.

Doggone it, would you stop making so much sense?

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 01:29 PM
link   
America needs Biden as much as it needed Trump.

Well be on our way then..

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: Mach2

Me? I'm up for anyone I think can demonstrate a candidacy that would be better for our country than Trump.

What has Trump done that has made your life worse over the last three years?

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I can't tell if it's him, can't see his face.

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: CrawlingChaos

It's cruel and abusive to exploit a doddering senior citizen....

That's why I always try to compliment Nancy Pelosi on her large breasts.

Dude... lol... that's just not right.

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Considering Joe didn't announce his candidacy until months after Rudy began to look into Ukraine, can we start to really consider the possibility that his run is merely an attempt to shield himself from prosecution?

I just have a hard time seeing anyone, aside from his lawyers, knowing the state he's in and encouraging him to participate in a grueling campaign schedule.

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 01:42 PM
link   

The overwhelming majority of dims are just anti Trump, and don't really consider the ramifications of a Warren, or Sanders presidency, other than those that think free atuff is really free.

Anti-Trump? Yes. But ''dims'' ? Maybe not so dim unless we equate being critical of Trump with dimness. I find it entirely possible that the dems are not as far left as is being made out. A vocal minority sure and along with them several leading candidates but how far that progressiveness goes into the party is questionable.

Sanders is still in the thick of the progressive surge as well as Warren but as dems look more and more at the impractical ideologies they both espouse I think that the dems will look for someone more moderate, like Biden. But as this OP points out once again, Biden seems not really up for the challenge.

Me? I'm up for anyone I think can demonstrate a candidacy that would be better for our country than Trump. A number of Reps I can see that I would vote for over him or most of the dems as well. One dem I would like to see rise is Gabbard. Her because I think she has an appeal that could span the moderate sides of both parties and that to me is the most important thing we need right now is someone who could help draw us back together. Trump and Biden and Sanders and Warren have, in my opinion no chance of doing that.

You are correct, of course. I shouldn't paint all Dems with such a broad brush, so to speak.

I know many reasonable, clear thinking ppl who are registered Democrats, and most really don't like the choices they have been given.

I have to lay a lot of the blame on the MSM for giving the extreme fringe more coverage than thier numbers may deserve. Part of it is centrist dems stood by and let it happen though.

I see very few Democratic polititians standing up for the mainstream voter. Who's fault is that? If you allow yourselves to be portrayed a certain way, don't be surprised when people poke fun at it.

Anyway, my apologies for lumping all of the Democrats together. It was not my intent, but I can see it comes across that way.

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten

originally posted by: IAMTAT

That's why I always try to compliment Nancy Pelosi on her large breasts.

Dude... lol... that's just not right.

Nancy was actually pretty hot.........

In 1962

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 01:46 PM
link   

It's obvious that this thread was not meant for Biden supporters here on ATS but rather for Trump supporters to pile on with the usual stuff. This is because from what I have seen there ARE no Biden supporters posting here and the flood of posters in this thread have already lambasted ole Joe on this site for months and months. Fine,.

But nope, we need another thread couched in such a way as to ''prove'' to all the Biden supporters here that he is not up for the presidency. All of his supporters here of which THERE ARE NONE

So, ya holloring at the wind.

But how about all you Trump supporters huh? How about any of you using the critique from the OP applying it to Trump? Why not try that for a while and see what you can come up with.

I'll bite, find something real to complain about Trump first, not made up whiny butt cry cry baby stuff.

Even Joe Biden does the same thing, just makes up whatever words are needed to cry about something that isn't real about Trump, or it's totally fabricated. The left can't even do their job in congress anymore. Zero real legislation.
edit on 2-11-2019 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Ok, apparently Biden was on an elevated stage with some audience members behind him.

I still stand by my original comment, though.

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 02:27 PM
link   

The right should be pushing for Biden or Buttigeig, you know the moderates that are still running. You may actually like having them in caparison to the other choices.

Biden and Buttigeig both get enormous donations from few people, they're the choice of the wealthy, just like Trump.

If Trump is proven to have broken the law and is removed, who would you rather have? Biden or Warren? You gotta think ahead on this one, can't be short sighted.

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Oraculi

The DNC will push Biden...just like they did with Hillary.
Regardless, Biden is finished...though he hasn't a clue.
Buttigeig may still have some life in his campaign.

NOBODY with any real sense, actually believes Trump gets removed from office by Pelosi & Schiff.

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: HalWesten

Me? What has he done that has made MY life worse? Not a thing......yet.
What has he done to make your life better?

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 03:44 PM
link   

I don't disagree about Joe.

I find it sad that you can't see the same is true about Donny.

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oraculi

The right should be pushing for Biden or Buttigeig, you know the moderates that are still running. You may actually like having them in caparison to the other choices.

Biden and Buttigeig both get enormous donations from few people, they're the choice of the wealthy, just like Trump.

If Trump is proven to have broken the law and is removed, who would you rather have? Biden or Warren? You gotta think ahead on this one, can't be short sighted.

IF Trump this, if Trump that....But it never pans out because it's always wishful erroneous thinking by those who keep asking those questions, "what if this, what if that.
edit on 2-11-2019 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 04:34 PM
link   

I agree that the msm gives a lot of attention to the more extreme dems than to the moderates. Yet I also think that this is the very same thing that happened when Trump went to the primary debates. The msm gave him more coverage than the other guys because he was not the ''norm''. Just as the more progressive dems are not the norm. It's show business for the msm. It's bright and sparkly and attracts viewers which translates to income. It's bread and circus's for them. Trump on one side and the progressives on the other.

Oh, and no need to apologize Mach. I"m not a preacher and certainly no debater. I just like to discuss. Well sometimes I go overboard in my dislike for Trump and that too can seem to be very one sided.

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Who's making stuff up here NoC. Seems to me you are. This thread was a laugh at Joe Biden thread. As plain as the nose on my face. Yes or no.

I simply pointed out that this same criteria, of watching the meanderings slip-ups and gaffs of Biden can easily be seen just as well with Trump? I pointed this out because there ARE no Biden supporters here that I can see.

This thread had nothing to say about Biden's platform or his political history or even Ukraine, just let's point out how at times he seems unpresidential and then laugh at him and make jokes. If you can find any other reason for this thread you canpoint THAT out.

So tell me, where have I been, how did you put that '' making up '' whiny butt cry cry baby stuff.'' If you cannot see for yourself how Trump appears as a goofus any number of times in any given week then I have no other idea on how to reply to you.

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 06:00 PM
link   

It's cruel and abusive to put him up on a stage running for office of the President of the United States!

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 07:39 PM
link   

a reply to: HalWesten

Me? What has he done that has made MY life worse? Not a thing......yet.
What has he done to make your life better?

The tax cut was nice, I have a better job because more good paying jobs are available, I see a lot more people working and a lot more jobs have become available due to expansions and new startups... there are a lot more good things happening but I have a feeling you don't think so, so I'll stop now so I don't bore you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join