It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden Confused Again...Bless His Heart

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Sorry, folks...but it HAS to be said...Joe Biden has dementia.
Joe is shown here on stage at a rally...clearly clueless...walking around aimlessly...and talking to a screen.

Even Joe's staunchest supporters HAVE to agree he is 'not all there'...after seeing this.
Deny/defend/excuse old Joe it at your own risk, Lefties...but your eyes and ears are not lying and you're lying only to yourselves if you think Joe is in full possession of all his mental faculties.

HILARIOUS...
Joe Biden speaking in an arena in Iowa gets confused where the camera is and keeps talking to a screen. CSPAN keeps cutting away to try and help him out...hahahahahahaha

VIDEO from CSPAN:
twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Biden is considered by many to be fully qualified to lead the Nation !!!!

😃 😃

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Well I'm in it strictly for the lulz, so Trump just lost my vote.

Go get em Joe!

edit on 2-11-2019 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Well, there's a way to get the Dem base fired up, select him as the nominee and have Hillary the VP candidate. If they won, Biden could resign to save face and Hill would be president.

Think that's completely out of the realm of possibilities? Think a bit harder.

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten
Well, there's a way to get the Dem base fired up, select him as the nominee and have Hillary the VP candidate. If they won, Biden could resign to save face and Hill would be president.

A DOUBLE-LOSER Dem ticket makes total sense.

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

You're not giving liberals enough credit, they will vote for that pair with no regrets and no hesitation. We know it's a lousy combination, but they don't care as long as their party gets the whitehouse back.

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

He just needs some shock therapy!

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 11:57 AM
link   

You're not giving liberals enough credit, they will vote for that pair with no regrets and no hesitation. We know it's a lousy combination, but they don't care as long as their party gets the whitehouse back.

BOTH Joe AND Hillary ran TWICE and lost TWICE for President. Seems Dems have a penchant for doubling down on double stupid.

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 11:59 AM
link   
It could be that he was just on some sort of medicine, or it could be that he is getting a little dementia.

Either way, it is Trump's fault.

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Look at the faces of the crowd, all but one man look confused and bewildered. They see something isn't right. With all the extremely vocal concerns over mental stability and the presidency, cognitive loss while in office etc.; I would suspect his election campaign is over. Someone should tell him, so he can bow out with some dignity still.

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Allowing someone to run in that condition is pathetic.

And. . . . is this the best that the dems can come up with?

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

And. . . . is this the best that the dems can come up with?

So it would seem.
Joe embodies the ideals of today's Leftists...He also likes pudding and story time.

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 12:21 PM
link   
It's obvious that this thread was not meant for Biden supporters here on ATS but rather for Trump supporters to pile on with the usual stuff. This is because from what I have seen there ARE no Biden supporters posting here and the flood of posters in this thread have already lambasted ole Joe on this site for months and months. Fine,.

But nope, we need another thread couched in such a way as to ''prove'' to all the Biden supporters here that he is not up for the presidency. All of his supporters here of which THERE ARE NONE

So, ya holloring at the wind.

But how about all you Trump supporters huh? How about any of you using the critique from the OP applying it to Trump? Why not try that for a while and see what you can come up with.

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

It's cruel and abusive to exploit a doddering senior citizen....

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrawlingChaos

It's cruel and abusive to exploit a doddering senior citizen....

That's why I always try to compliment Nancy Pelosi on her large breasts.

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Biden should be prevented from self-abusing himself. And his Wife is a doctor ? 😃

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Double the Trouble! Double the Fun!

Cheers

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 12:53 PM
link   

A more realistic scenario would have Joe taken out by a "heart attack" or "massive stroke", allowing Hillary to finally ascend to her rightful place. It's well past her turn and she's not the patient type.

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 12:59 PM
link   
From what I've seen there aren't many "supporters" here for any particular candidate.

There are a few steadfast Bernie bro, and broettes.

There are a few that think Tulsi is reasonable, and decent looking.

The overwhelming majority of dims are just anti Trump, and don't really consider the ramifications of a Warren, or Sanders presidency, other than those that think free stuff is really free.

edit on 1122019 by Mach2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Mach2

The overwhelming majority of dims are just anti Trump, and don't really consider the ramifications of a Warren, or Sanders presidency, other than those that think free atuff is really free.

Anti-Trump? Yes. But ''dims'' ? Maybe not so dim unless we equate being critical of Trump with dimness. I find it entirely possible that the dems are not as far left as is being made out. A vocal minority sure and along with them several leading candidates but how far that progressiveness goes into the party is questionable.

Sanders is still in the thick of the progressive surge as well as Warren but as dems look more and more at the impractical ideologies they both espouse I think that the dems will look for someone more moderate, like Biden. But as this OP points out once again, Biden seems not really up for the challenge.

Me? I'm up for anyone I think can demonstrate a candidacy that would be better for our country than Trump. A number of Reps I can see that I would vote for over him or most of the dems as well. One dem I would like to see rise is Gabbard. Her because I think she has an appeal that could span the moderate sides of both parties and that to me is the most important thing we need right now is someone who could help draw us back together. Trump and Biden and Sanders and Warren have, in my opinion no chance of doing that.

edit on 30America/ChicagoSat, 02 Nov 2019 13:17:38 -0500Sat, 02 Nov 2019 13:17:38 -050019112019-11-02T13:17:38-05:00100000017 by TerryMcGuire because: (no reason given)

edit on 30America/ChicagoSat, 02 Nov 2019 13:17:58 -0500Sat, 02 Nov 2019 13:17:58 -050019112019-11-02T13:17:58-05:00100000017 by TerryMcGuire because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join