It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just a mess on a napkin

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

I've had three kids....

...and didn't kill them.

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

No, somehow they survived having me as a mom...
And.. I survived having them as my sons..

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 10:16 PM
link   

I wonder what they would think if they knew that you once thought of them as a mess on a napkin.

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 10:25 PM
link   

They were never messes on napkins because I never miscarried them early in my pregnancy...
I wonder if my youngest would feel guilty if he ever knew just how much pain i went through the last few months of my pregnancy with him...

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 10:25 PM
link   

HAHAHA!

I called the clinic in New Mexico run by Sella and Landau and scheduled a 32 week abortion on a healthy baby. I told the receptionist that my husband would leave me if I had the baby, and I could not afford a child on my own.

She explained that Dr. Landau would administer a lethal injection through the vagina that takes 4 to 6 hours to stop the fetal heartbeat and then I would be induced to go into labor, push, and deliver a dead baby that is disposed of as medical waste.

The receptionist is talking procedure, over the phone, to a stranger? Not to mention the "healthy baby" language.
"It must suck to be that dumb!"

She told me they seek patients like me weekly, who “just decide they can’t raise a child.” She also stated that “for residents of New Mexico abortion is a covered benefit for Medicaid.”

LOL

Sorry, this is just NOT believable, in any way!.

First, they "seek" patients like her" weekly"? C'mon.

Second, Medicaid won't pay for anything without submission from a doctor and approval from their adjusters. My mom needed a tooth pulled and took 5 weeks for Medicaid to approve it.

I just can't even go on, This is just unbelievablly fake.

edit on 7-11-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Just other people's children are messes on napkins... nice to know.

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

When you can't refute someone, laugh at them.

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 10:42 PM
link   

New mexico will pay for abortion if its medically necessary, not for elective abortions.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Oh for cripes sake!! You are not this danged stupid, so quit being so danged obstinate!

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 11:12 PM
link   

The stupid hurts.

But, you know. Gotta respect snowflake's feelz! Otherwise, they throw insult tantrums.

edit on 7-11-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 11:25 PM
link   

How is repeating your words making me look stupid?

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 11:26 PM
link   

So facts are now insult tantrums. Good to know.

That hole's getting deep. Keep digging; you'll dig your way out soon.

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

When you can't refute someone, laugh at them.

TheRedneck

You don't debate you play games, how ever did you make moderator...oh wait. this is ATS, I get it.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

Ooh! More echoes for the chamber!

Let's see... I tried debating that the wording was offensive (which the politician who spoke them already admitted and apologized for); I was informed that I was being too sensitive. I mentioned that a mess on a napkin was garbage; I was informed it was not, despite admissions that they are commonly buried in trash cans. I linked to and excerpted the actual US code and statute that was addressed; I was told I was lying.

Oh, and let's not forget... I'm supposed to shut up and keep my opinion to myself because of my gender. That was when the train came off the rails for me.

Yeah, let's talk debate tactics... need a shovel? Sookiechacha is way ahead of you.

TheRedneck

edit on 11/7/2019 by TheRedneck because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Ooh! More echoes for the chamber!

Let's see... I tried debating that the wording was offensive (which the politician who spoke them already admitted and apologized for); I was informed that I was being too sensitive. I mentioned that a mess on a napkin was garbage; I was informed it was not, despite admissions that they are commonly buried in trash cans. I linked to and excerpted the actual

HeUS code and statute that was addressed; I was told I was lying.

Yeah, let's talk debate tactics... need a shovel? Sookiechacha is way ahead of you.

TheRedneck

Hey, just being an observer and observing your debate style...not. But, it's a heated subject and it was from foxnews...get real.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Well, whaddaya know? It was from Fox News! I didn't even notice. I went to the link, read what was happening, and started searching for the PA bill so I would know what was being talked about. I saw specific names and quotes from identified sources.

Oh, speaking of which, who actually linked to the PA law?

I almost forgot! Did you know that cremation is not incineration of human remains? I'm telling you, I am learning all kinds of things in this thread... none of them true, of course.

So if I'm a little insulting, you'll forgive me.. or not, I don't really care at this point. Laying down and rolling over because of insults just ain't one of my strong suits. This dog bites back.

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Well, whaddaya know? It was from Fox News! I didn't even notice. I went to the link, read what was happening, and started searching for the PA bill so I would know what was being talked about. I saw specific names and quotes from identified sources.

Oh, speaking of which, who actually linked to the PA law?

I almost forgot! Did you know that cremation is not incineration of human remains? I'm telling you, I am learning all kinds of things in this thread... none of them true, of course.

So if I'm a little insulting, you'll forgive me.. or not, I don't really care at this point. Laying down and rolling over because of insults just ain't one of my strong suits. This dog bites back.

TheRedneck

I know you and really like you, but all I am saying is your debating style has a lot to be desired.

Miscarrying a child is a tragedy and nobody should be talking about it if they haven't experienced it firsthand, obviously nobody has.
edit on 011CST11America/Chicago054111130 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: EnigmaChaser

Just a mess on a thread from a foxnews source.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Miscarrying a child is a tragedy and nobody should be talking about it if they haven't experienced it firsthand, obviously nobody has.

Yes, it certainly is, and YES, I HAVE.

TheRedneck

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join