It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth Is The Military Has Been Researching "Anti-Gravity" For Nearly 70 Years

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

I remember seeing this guy on television decades ago and wonder what ever became of his experiment

Mars in 34 hours was the claim by a Mr Sandy Kidd showmeyourproof.blogspot.com...

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: JustJohnny
Even the article doesn’t claim they made any progress on anti-gravity...

Ya know who does?

Ben Rich, the former director of Lockheed Martin's Skunk Works. In a quite infamous lecture he openly stated, "We now have the technology to take ET home". He would certainly be someone with access, and in-the-know, and I can't imagine such would be remotely feasible without using some form of gravitational manipulation technology.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
Element 115 has almost zero stable life and shows no unique properties.

Correction, a single known isotope of Element 115 has almost zero stable life and shows no unique properties. Other's remain to be tested.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: redmage

originally posted by: Gothmog
Element 115 has almost zero stable life and shows no unique properties.

Correction, a single known isotope of Element 115 has almost zero stable life and shows no unique properties. Other's remain to be tested.

Others remain to be found or created.
Reason ?
For what was stated.
And it is called Moscovium for a reason .

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: redmage

Have to wonder also.

If we have a space force and all this wonderous off the shelf technologies available and at our disposal.

Then why are we still using B2 Bombers with air-dropped bombs and cruise missiles to hit the likes of Syria?

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

True. lol.

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: redmage

Have to wonder also.

If we have a space force and all this wonderous off the shelf technologies available and at our disposal.

Then why are we still using B2 Bombers with air-dropped bombs and cruise missiles to hit the likes of Syria?

Because 1) that method works 2) people won’t be surprised by the tech 3) we don’t tip our hand and 4) I bet we have bigger problems to deal with.

I Think your point actually speaks to a higher probability of a “secret space force” or something along those lines.

We haven’t seen “game changing” tech in the aircraft realm for some time - aside from perhaps the F22 and that was a long time ago now. My thought is that’s because we have other far more advanced stuff - no need to reinvent the wheel when your adversaries are decades behind.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join