It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth Is The Military Has Been Researching "Anti-Gravity" For Nearly 70 Years

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 04:44 AM
link   
A rather long article about the known published research that has gone into the quest for a functional anti-gravity propulsion system that would work if they can just make a breakthrough. Serious research has been going on since at least the 50s and I doubt it has stopped.

I know some claim the secret military space force zooms between planets all the time but belief and the actual proof are two different things IMO.

Decades-old questions about the potential existence of fantastical anti-gravity propulsion technologies have resurfaced following the Navy’s own disclosure of encounters with unidentified aerial phenomena and our own original reporting on a series of bizarre patents assigned to the U.S. Navy that seem to defy our current understanding of physics and aerospace propulsion. While the discussion continues over whether any such technologies are feasible, the truth is that the theoretical concepts behind them are anything but new. In fact, the U.S. military and the federal government have been formally researching these radical concepts since the 1950s, and according to our own research, those efforts have continued on to this very day.

In our dive into what seems like something of a bottomless rabbit hole of government studies into this exotic scientific realm, we have collected a body of research, news reports, and firsthand accounts. These establish the fact that the types of "anti-gravity", propellantless propulsion, and mass reduction technologies described in the Navy’s recent "UFO" patents are at least based on more than 60 years of peer-reviewed research conducted and published by the likes of the American Institute of Physics, NASA, the American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics, and the Air Force Research Laboratory.

While we can't say that any of this research led to actually being able to harness "anti-gravity" or extremely advanced next-generation propulsion technologies to any useful extent, the most advanced laboratories under control of both the armed forces and the academic world have certainly been trying their best to get there for the better part of a century. Also, keep in mind that all of this information comes from unclassified sources, and there is definitely more of it than just what is represented here. We can only wonder how much work has been done in the classified realm on what was once openly considered the next massive revolution in aerospace technology.

The rest of the article goes into a history lesson of the known companies that have or are trying their hand at some kind of breakthrough with the reported published results.
www.thedrive.com...

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 05:20 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Even the article doesn’t claim they made any progress on anti-gravity...

The fact someone in the government spent money on something doesn’t mean that thing is real... the government is made up of people and individual people will believe anything.

For example...

Frank Dukes of “bloodsport” game is a very well known fraud..but that didn’t stop a dozen real life professional generals from paying him to train marines..

The fact the government paid him, doesn’t mKe him legit.. it just means we have some stupid generals in the mix.. lol

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 05:20 AM
link   

One interesting bit, if true, is how quickly Nick Cook got the short shrift from his aerospace manufacturer contacts when he asked them about antigravity projects their firms had been involved with in the 1950s or so.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 07:22 AM
link   

If gravity is what Einstien theorised (a result of space/time being curved by objects with huge mass),then to alter the effect of gravity on an object we would have to be able to locally effect this curvature of space/time.
To do this we would need unfathomable amounts of energy which we so far just do not have technology to generate.

Plus there would be side effects,potentially altering time itself-so by cracking anti gravity(not a good term as gravity isn't a force as such),we would inadvertantly be altering time.

I don't think this is possible with what we have on Earth-I think we would need things like super dense and heavy matter from the collapsed core of giant stars or planets-but good luck finding and transporting that back to earth without wreaking the orbits of any planets nearby.

I don't see it as a possibility.
But there are ways to create a kind of "false anti gravity"effect-although I don't know if this could be scaled up or made portable for use in a vehicle of some kind as it requires huge and heavy equipment to "levitate" a tiny creature.

Here it is-the levitating frog/bugs experiment:

Trouble is it requires 10 tesla magnetic fields(earths magnetic field is 1 tesla).
and its not really anti gravity,and it needs heavy equipment above and below the item getting levitated.

So we are not there yet-unless the rumors of reverse engineered alien tech are true of course

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 07:45 AM
link   

The Truth Is The Military Has Been Researching "Anti-Gravity" For Nearly 70 Years

....and still nothing.

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

....and still nothing.

Your statement is a drag that could use some lift.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 08:15 AM
link   

I always wondered about if and why we (government
/ military) would patent civilization-changing technology like anti-gravity. The internal combustion engine, the internet, even nuclear fission, are peanuts conpared to anti-gravoty and compact fusion power generation.

Either its ready or damn close, or its pure propaganda.

If another country patented anti-gravity or compact fusion before is, I don't think we would let it phase us from duplicating the technology. Literally any single nation with the know-how and means to build such te h would nearly instantly be the world's dominant superpower.

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

Think Mag-level trains x 1,000. And they've been around 50 yrs. There's a mad scientist for you to chk out. Start with one word..."Hutchinson"'..sham artist or not.

If he can "bedroom" create anti gravity, magnetism etc...then...

Catch some of his scientific video-results.* Just watch, eh guys!?!

*No! I'm not promoting this wildly eccentric individual....just watch his videos...it's a given the govs have achieved it...prob 50-70 years back...if he and others can....then you know the govs did already....
edit on 2-11-2019 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Decades ago I knew a scientist that worked at LIGO (The Laser Interferometer Gravitational-Wave Observatory) in Livingston, La. There was another similar observatory being built but Bill Clinton cut the funding.

He told me in laymen terms that basically one day it will be possible to move objects with something equivalent to a TV remote (this was before smartphones). He was not joking around either. He went into some detail but I didn't understand much of it so yeah, the Government / Military is very interested in gravity.

Years later I went to LIGO to check it out (2005 about). This was before they detected the gravity waves I believe. I was talking to some of the scientists on the tour and they were saying there were plans to build a much better observatory. The problem is the equipment is so sensitive, makes it very difficult to study gravity waves. That made me believe there could be some top secret underground facility and maybe why they are not building anymore facilities the public know about.

Just my two cents.

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 12:34 PM
link   
The truth is, inthe autumn of 2016 I saw vividly and solid, very large triangles flying slow and steady over my neighborhood closer then any aircraft (i live 5 minutes from an airport).

Two is succession. The first triangle was massive, you could park at least 4-5 commercial airplanes on it. As it flew over the neighboring houses rooftops, to the front area of my street, I went back inside, to the front door to "track" it, and it was "gone". I couldnt see where this massive triangle went. It was out of my vision for maybe 4 seconds (I ran through the house).

Astonished, I returned to the back porch where I left my shepard waiting for me. I sat back down on the porch steps with her, and glanced in the same "traffic lane" i saw the triangle, and about 8 seconds after seating, a second one showed up "following" the first. The second triangle was large but not as large as the first. Same shape and looked to be same color/material. Maybe you could park 2-3 planes on this one.

I watched the second one literally "vanish" before my eyes. It didn't reach past the neighboring houses rooftops yet, so it was still in my line of sight as it vanished. Literally de-materialized before my eyes. Like a blanket put over it and poof.

The first triangle I tracked in the backyard sky for maybe 8-10 seconds before it flew out of line of sight and I ran through the house.
The second I tracked for maybe 4-5 seconds before it vanished before my eyes.

I was only able to notice the craft becuase I was stargazing with my Shepard beside me, staring in the NE sky. The motion of the craft blocked out the stars I was staring at and that is only way I was able to see it.

It was moving so subtle, zero noise compared to the helicopters and airplanes that fly daily from morning to after midnight in the same air traffic regions.

Its subtle motion caught my eye and that's when I tracked it with my vision, in astonishment.

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Elementalist

A late addition to my first post to align with OP;

- not a single visible light source
- the object was obviously massive, moving pretty slow in comparison of its size
- no noticeable exhaust, fumes, fuel burning
- pretty silent l, again given the size of this thing

Given these points, how was such a large craft able to sustain flight?

I've been watching air traffic in the same skies for 6 years. This was the first time in those 6 years there was no air traffic lights, sound and the craft was much bigger then any airplane I've ever seen (I've seen air craft carriers), as well as its geometry of a triangular 3 dimensional shape.
edit on 2-11-2019 by Elementalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

....and still nothing.

Cheers

Just being a realist.

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Elementalist

How? because it if NUllifying its mass,and not using anti gravity. All it does is reduces the weak forces pull on the mass by shielding it from the pull. Its DENYING gravity not a opposite.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 07:18 AM
link   

....and still nothing.

Cheers

Just being a realist.

True.

And on an uptick, the mass issue for curvature of space might be solved with the element 115 attenuation that Bob Lazar describes. We must never forget that element 115 and some of it's isotopes have now been officially discovered well after Lazar's claims.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

....and still nothing.

Cheers

Just being a realist.

True.

And on an uptick, the mass issue for curvature of space might be solved with the element 115 attenuation that Bob Lazar describes. We must never forget that element 115 and some of it's isotopes have now been officially discovered well after Lazar's claims.

Element 115 has almost zero stable life and shows no unique properties .

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Their best bet is some kind of magnetohydrodynamic propulsion.

No moving parts, and an ""alleged"" 80/90% reduction in mass.

What are they going to power it with through, nevermind construct the thing given the tolerances required?

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Their best bet is some kind of magnetohydrodynamic propulsion.

No moving parts, and an ""alleged"" 80/90% reduction in mass.

What are they going to power it with through, nevermind construct the thing given the tolerances required?

gravity is a curvature of space-time caused by the presence of mass (or energy). This curvature cannot be 'turned off' by imposing additional magnetic and electrical forces

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Hence the ""alleged"" part.

Be nice to drive around in a TR-3B Astra all the same.

Magnetohydrodynamic drives will probably work better with subs and ships rather than aircraft if we are honest.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: dragonridr

Hence the ""alleged"" part.

Be nice to drive around in a TR-3B Astra all the same.

Magnetohydrodynamic drives will probably work better with subs and ships rather than aircraft if we are honest.

Im a do my Zaphod impression....THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A TR-FREAKING 3B!!!!!! It was a bleeping line item number.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Bit redundant really, your preaching to the choir.

Magnetohydrodynamic propulsion however, well that might be a thing, if perfected.

edit on 3-11-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join