It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blizzcon 2019 Report

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

Looking forward to seein the cosplay, hope you're having fun!

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I can hardly believe it! Diablo 4 is really what I've been hoping for. Bringing back the druid!

And I was absolutely thrilled when it was revealed who the big baddie was gonna be this time around. She looks so good. Creepy as hell. Hellraiser-esque.
Stoked!

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Watched everything I can find on D4 over the past 4 days. Looking forward to this!! Gonna be a while before I get to play for sure, but it's good to know that it's comin!

I dunno why I didn't see this before, but did you pick your avatar because of the obvious reference to the D2 opening cinematic? It was when Marius was in the Rogue Encampment smokin his opium, and sees all of those skeletons come out of the central pillar and kill everyone, and then sets out to follow the Wanderer.

TheBorg :-)

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBorg

Watched everything I can find on D4 over the past 4 days. Looking forward to this!! Gonna be a while before I get to play for sure, but it's good to know that it's comin!

I dunno why I didn't see this before, but did you pick your avatar because of the obvious reference to the D2 opening cinematic? It was when Marius was in the Rogue Encampment smokin his opium, and sees all of those skeletons come out of the central pillar and kill everyone, and then sets out to follow the Wanderer.

TheBorg :-)

Yah..the D4 stuff went over crazy well with the crowd, was nice to hear as its been a hard year for us for many reasons. =)
Though my avatar works for D4 I actually picked it's a band I like..

Cosplay pics incoming this weekend.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 12:16 PM
link   

I've seen a few good ones so far, the folks that do the armor crafting are very impressive. My only criticism of some of them, is the fact they are professional cosplayers, which makes their cosplay less impressive as they commission others to do their work and basically model the outfit.

I'd much rather see a home-grown cosplay done by someone themselves rather than a "professional" who paid someone to make their costume. I'd much rather give recognition to the people making the costumes.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join