It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Misterspock Scotch review.... Glenmorangie Extremely Rare 18 year old single malt

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Holy cripes!! Are those yours in your personal stash??? Or, are they from a fine Scotch establishment?

Cheapest I've ever seen that Glenfiddich is about $580 bucks, and the Duncan Lonach 39 is about a $650-700 bottle of Scotch!

If those are yours, I'm WAY out of your league! (like not even in the same sport!)

I like Scotch, but holy mackerel!! That's almost a house payment!

edit on 11/6/2019 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Those are mine. I have a few more with my favorite being the Balvenie 30.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Wow!

Do you have like an atomic weight scale you measure out your drams with????

I probably would...at those prices!

Definitely not something you're going to be passing around at the local keg party!

ETA - There'd probably be a little pile of severed fingers below my liquor cabinet from folks who even attempted to touch the bottles!

ETA2 - I'd probably have to built a 900' foot tall liquor cabinet for that stuff, with a precarious ladder going all the way up (maybe even a rock climbing wall to get there), just so I couldn't get to it that easy. I'd be like..."Awwww crap...that's too damn hard to get up there...I'll just have some of this cheap Laphroaig instead."

edit on 11/7/2019 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 11:32 AM
link   

I have some imported malt glasses from Scotland that you fill the bulb to the correct amount, it appears to be slightly more than an ounce. But I don't hoard my stuff, it's more fun to share, most of my friends like the same stuff I do so we'll offer each other whatever we have.

We polished off a 5L bottle of Brunello that night too. It was a fun party.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Can I be your friend?

I'll bring a nearly full bottle of Clan MacGregor and some (store brand) Cheetos.

ETA - And I'll sweeten the deal with a partial pack of Swisher Sweets Grape flavor cigars I found in the couch. Hows that?

edit on 11/7/2019 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Sure. But you can leave the Cheetos and Swishers, a nice Monty #2 works better.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 08:39 PM
link   

I suspect you (hopefully) know I wouldn't bring any of those things.

(I'd just come up on a skateboard on my knees, covered with a blanket sayin' I was blind).

Mortimer...is that you?

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 05:47 AM
link   

I'm actually Randolph, but close enough.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 05:48 AM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

That's going to be a hung over 13 hour flight

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: MisterSpock

Had these two on Friday night...

I was having a laugh with my sister earlier about whisky and this thread and asked her who her daughter was dating as i knew his father was high up in the whisky business but could not remember who it was to add it to the thread , i told her about the price it is in America for scotch whisky and the post you put up with the malts , turns out she turned down tasting a £ 18,000 bottle of malt

www.the-buyer.net...

I am getting to know this gent urgently

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 04:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: stonerwilliam
I was having a laugh with my sister earlier about whisky and this thread and asked her who her daughter was dating as i knew his father was high up in the whisky business but could not remember who it was to add it to the thread , i told her about the price it is in America for scotch whisky and the post you put up with the malts , turns out she turned down tasting a £ 18,000 bottle of malt

www.the-buyer.net...

I am getting to know this gent urgently

Never had that one but I've had the Balvenie 40 and 50 at a Scotch tasting. The taster knew I was into whisky and dolled out a sample of each from the trunk of his car so no one else saw. I was tempted to shove him in and run off with the booze.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join