It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Rep Adam Schiff related to Rep Steven Schiff

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 09:43 PM
link   
There is a great Few app called ‘paranormal radio’ it’s full of all types of on line shows and old shows that feature Sci Fi, conspiracy, paranormal, and so forth

I love the ‘art bell all day’ show

Art was talking to Whitley Strieber about all the UFO people that died mysteriously, like crazy cancers, and they mentioned Rep Schiff. It was Steven Schiff, so I tried a google and duck duck go search to see if they are related, I couldn’t find any info saying ‘yes’ or ‘no’

Any clue ATS....

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 10:06 PM
link   
SchiffSocratesJohnson

There was a Steven Schiff who died in 1998...A Rep from New Mexico

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigbrooklyn

Are they related?

I don’t know much about Rep. S. Schiff, but it seems he was for Disclose And then dies of some weird cancer....

If Adam saw a family member get weird cancer from fighting the deep state, that would explain a Adam being very pro deep state.

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Not sure if related.. Ironically Steven Schiff investigated Newt Gingrich for improprieties.... Perhaps it runs in the genes.a reply to: SocratesJohnson

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Wasn't Adam Schiff the original District Attorney on "Law & Order"? Played by Stephen Austin, first Mission Impossible guy. I gues it's just another weird serendipitous coincidence.
And did Rep Adam Schiff's sister really marry into the George Soros clan?
(That whole thing looks like an internet sanitize coverup job, snopes is the first result from Goog).

ganjoa

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: ganjoa

Wasn't Adam Schiff the original District Attorney on "Law & Order"? Played by Stephen Austin, first Mission Impossible guy. I gues it's just another weird serendipitous coincidence.

And apparently Rudy Giuliani made a cameo appearance when the DA Schiff was replaced on the show.

top topics

join