It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Its a new America

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I don't know about those of you on the right with me, but I really hope that the right plays these same games when the shoe is on the other foot. Yeah we all know the liberals will come in here and claims but someone said Obama wasn't a citizen, yeah but the entire media didn't do that in fact hte entire media always defended him. THe things the left FREAKED OUT about when the right said anything about Obama is like G rated compared to today.

Civility is dead and there is no way to fix that, how, how in the hell can the current divide be fixed, it is IMPOSSIBLE.

The sooner people realize this, the better. What really scares me is I could see Trump turning evil, he is great right now, but one man can only take so much abuse, I truly dont think another human on earth could handle it.

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: sprockets2000

Civility is 'dead' - only if we let it be.

I'm not going to get into the 'has been' Obama crap cause then I'll not be able to be civil or nice.

See, there's an example right there - just be nice.

Trump 'turning evil'? Some think he already is.

Not me.

Pollywollydoodlealladay...

Get it?

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 09:20 PM
link   

It is WAR!!

And, only "America" will survive!

If we fail, then God help us.

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I heard Trump is going to switch to the democrat party and scoop up more votes.
Highest ratings

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Impossible... Ha. What you're seeing is the result of a lack of actual human interaction. You see it here on ATS with the mudpit spilling out into every forum. People stay in their echo chambers and clack away on their keyboards.

Host a barbecue. Start a community event. Bring people together. Get to know each other. I know it sounds impossible, but it's pretty simple.

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 09:31 PM
link   
What we are witnessing as Citizens is a hoax-a-rama staged by Democrats. 😎

Multiple micromanaged hoaxes all failing 😎

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 09:36 PM
link   
All civility from the left ended when GW was elected, that was the first time I had heard the "He's not my president". Bush was a war monger Obama was a peace freak according to the left, no protester same war.

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 09:37 PM
link   

The sooner people realize this, the better. What really scares me is I could see Trump turning evil, he is great right now, but one man can only take so much abuse, I truly dont think another human on earth could handle it.

That's the God given gift in the man. It's like vitamins for him.
Consider all that had to happen for him to be where he is at
the right time.

It's pretty miraculous!

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: silo13
Not me.

Get it?

The only way to handle this madness, is to go mad?

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

The Second American Civil War Started Already , it just has not gotten to the Shooting Stage Yet . Once it Does , Look Out Politico's , Your Next ......

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Anyone seen the vid of Clinton in a blank stupor while they prep/makeup him for speech?

pray Trump isn't next prey!

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Afraid we all are being misled. It even resembles a hard to believe b movie. Look you have the left who have all but tried to take the white house by force and are manipulating words the American people and constitution be damned. They surely must know how all this looks but choose to ignore what all politicians normally cater to the voter at least in appearance. On the other side its as if the man cannot be touched and knows all the right moves to stay a step ahead of every attempt to put him in his "place".

This is scripted and I'm afraid America will not be recognizable after the next election.

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: gallop

Not me.

Get it?

But then we have to be on TV and my grand daughter will see me and
grow up knowing I went mad for her sake and see me as a model for her
own patriotism in the future. As will also happen for all our grand
children so count me in.

I am a go!

edit on 1-11-2019 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 10:12 PM
link   
It won't work, Comey listed out the evidence of the crimes committed by Hillary before saying we can't be bothered to prosecute. The media response was russians stole the election from Saint Hillary who deserved it more than anyone.

Mueller said there is no evidence against Trump but he "can't be exonerated" when it his job to prove a crime "beyond all reasonable doubt". And the left and the media are shouting OMG impeach, he's destroying the nation.

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Civility is 'dead' - only if we let it be.

I'm not going to get into the 'has been' Obama crap cause then I'll not be able to be civil or nice.

See, there's an example right there - just be nice.

Trump 'turning evil'? Some think he already is.

Not me.

Get it?

So you went down south to see your Sal singing?

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Want to know what I see? Dancing With The Stars. That’s all you need to look at to see where the country is really at.

Sean Spicer, Trump’s first Press Secretary, is on this season and to say he is a hot mess on the dance floor would be a compliment. Seriously, he is absolutely terrible. Still hanging in there and is never on the bubble for being kicked off. Can you guess why? Viewer votes, certainly not the scores from the judges. Viewer votes. Why?

Because enough people in this country are completely repudiating what is being done as a pure political ploy by the Democrats and are giving a guy that isn’t even part of the Trump Administration their support to show that disapproval. There is no other way to explain it. Spicer is not charismatic, not handsome, not handy, not anything significant about him other than a former connection to Trump. And he is cleaning house because the people are sick of the Democrats and their crap.

Simple as that. Why no one can read the room is beyond me. But there it is, plain as day.

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Uniting the country is no longer possible because the "sides" don't want the same America.

The only alternative now is for one side to surrender.

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: carsforkids

originally posted by: gallop

Not me.

Get it?

But then we have to be on TV and my grand daughter will see me and
grow up knowing I went mad for her sake and see me as a model for her
own patriotism in the future. As will also happen for all our grand
children so count me in.

I am a go!

You get the set ready, I'll bring tap dancing jesus and we're gonna save the world !!!!

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 11:51 PM
link   

I really don’t like peeing gas on a flame already lit... so I stay out of these “debates” that are anything but... and to be honest, Hillary is evil...

But give it up!!!

Trump won.

But all I ever read (or hear, when I bother to hang with my “friends”) is “Obama”!

The only people who care about the guy are the winners.

What else can you add? The past would be great if Hitler became a great painter or Diesel got bio diesel fuel off the ground before petroleum. But that is not what happened.

Obama spent the money on the stuff that killed coal. And Trump is the guy holding the money bag as his friend sinks. Deal with it.

Half the crap will be repealed anyway (mostly because there are states rights, but please start throwing feeces about “the liberal nineth circuit court” to bolster your point about Obama... because I missed boob tube sitcoms this week)

YAY! MAGA (and other dumb tribal chest thumping slogans that degrade worthy ideas that the Orange Guy actually approves... sorta. Sh#, maybe he is trolling all the world!)

Somebody else will show up, eventually, and make Greta Thunburg look like Obama-light!

Then who are going to blame?

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: gallop

You get the set ready, I'll bring tap dancing jesus and we're gonna save the world !!!!

Right okay, by switching characters we confuse the media I get it.

Here's mine!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join