It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jack Ryan series 2

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 09:05 PM
link   
This is pure CIA propaganda. The second series is about Venezuela, Trying to cover up for America trying to install a puppet nobody ever voted for.

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: 11SK1180

Worst.

OP.

Ever.

/golfclap

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 09:35 PM
link   

As someone who read most of the Tom Clancy novels growing up...the series is great! I have already binge watched season 2 sadly though...all in one night at that =(

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD

As someone who read most of the Tom Clancy novels growing up...the series is great! I have already binge watched season 2 sadly though...all in one night at that =(

Agreed - the Tom Clancy novels are among a very select group which I purchased in hardcopy, read all at least once, and still keep to this day.

And yes, all Tom Clancy novels are essentially CIA propaganda. I love them all.

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I stopped watching when his love interests was some chunky girl. Not believable. He rode a bike to work and was into fitness.

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Yes, I like how they updated to current U.S enemies and hot spots around the globe, I even like how they make his commander Greer a Muslim... I haven't started the season 2, but loved and binge watched the first season in a couple days. I am also surprised that the former "office" star pulled off the Jack Ryan role so well?

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 04:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: 11SK1180
This is pure CIA propaganda.

It's fiction about the CIA. Not real life.

new topics

top topics

join