It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pelosi's Ignorant Statement On October's Jobs Report Released Today

page: 1

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Well, I happened to end up at Speaker Nancy Pelosi's website, to read firsthand on what she had to say on the October jobs report. Here are a few statements from her website:

“The October jobs report offers further evidence that the Republicans’ disastrous special interest agenda is hollowing out the middle class..."

“The Democratic House is working to give Americans the economic security they need to grow and thrive.

"Hollowing out the middle class?" Well, not according to this article that was released today from CNN, of all places...

The US added 128,000 jobs in October, topping dour forecasts

the report was far stronger than expected, beating economists' forecasts for a gain in 89,000 jobs.

While the October report did show that US manufacturers lost 36,000 jobs last month, BLS Commissioner William Beach noted the decline largely reflected strike activity. If it hadn't been for the strike, the report would have shown a gain in factory jobs

Now that the strike is over, those jobs should bounce back in November, Gus Faucher, PNC chief economist, wrote in a note to clients. "With good job gains and solid wage growth, households' incomes are increasing, which will boost consumer spending through the end of 2019 and into 2020," Faucher said.

Average hourly earnings increased 0.2% in October, a slightly slower pace than expected, but overall, they were still up 3% from a year earlier

"The current economic expansion, already the longest in US history, looks set to continue at least through the first part of next year despite the trade war drag," Faucher said.

The retail sector added more jobs in October, and the September number was revised up, "indicating that strength in the consumer sector is sufficient to support positive retail hiring," Morgan Stanley economists wrote in a note.

The unemployment rate, at 3.6%, remains near a 50-year low. In October, the labor market participation rate climbed to 63.3%, its highest level since August 2013.

"Really, there is nothing here to worry about," wrote Thomas Simons, senior money market economist at Jefferies in a note to clients. "Whatever weakness we see here this month (which is not as weak as expected to begin with) is going to be added back in with the November data.

www.cnn.com...

Where's all this "evidence" Nancy? Her hatred for Trump is so great, that she totally dismisses and/or ignores any resemblance of real facts and chooses instead, to utter senseless statements meant to bolster her Party's lackluster achievements.

The only thing that the "Democratic House is working" on, is running a sham impeachment proceeding, in the hopes of getting an uninspiring Dem candidate into The White House.

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 05:57 PM
link   
All of her silly 'blah, blah, blah...' lately is just due to muscle memory.

She has squawked her negativity for so long it's just reflex now.

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 06:16 PM
link   
She talks so much Schiff she needs a whistle to know which end to wipe.

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

President Donald W. Bush. Bravo. Bravo!

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Well, she has to say SOMETHING negative.

Can't have non-Democrat policies actually working.

Not when her party's current political platform is "We need to take all of everyone's money so we can take care of everybody."

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Nancy never has learned the definition of either truth or honesty in all her days.
Doubtful she will now .

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Nancy Pelosi says the sun will rise in the east tomorrow.

I get up extra early to verify.

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Did you notice how many on the left here on ATS rushed in to debunk your OP?

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Liberal states like California and New York must be doing great with the liberal polices...

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: ChefFox

California is doing great!. The streets are lined with gold, the toilets are all made of gold, the people are confused as to where to poop. The free energy market is roaring like a wild fire in the woods, fire is made of energy it's a scientific fact, the state is HOT. The cities are all doing great, people are super welcoming so much so that they name the cities "Welcoming", everyone is so welcoming that Don Triunfo can go into any neighborhood and shoot people and nobody cares.

Liberal parasite more like it.

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

I noticed that. They can't refute the facts that CNN wrote about in the article that I linked. Perhaps the ditzy House Speaker should've read that article before stating that our economy is "underperforming."

You know what's scary? The very same people who think President Trump is so dishonest, actually think Pelosi is an honest, credible leader. WTF??

edit on 11/1/2019 by shawmanfromny because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Why isn't this Obviously Disturbed Women in a Mental Institution Yet , People Wanna Know !

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 10:35 PM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for polite political debate will be enforced.
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)
No Political Trolling.....either in words or images. Please read new thread.

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Ask her how her stocks are doing and why is she taking a measly 200K salary when she is worth well over 100 million. It's literally like pocket change to her. Especially with the homeless epidemic in her own district. Seems nobody has the balls to ask her.
edit on 1-11-2019 by Stupidsecrets because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Haha. You guys are funny. Stupid and funny sheep. The whole political system has you dingdongs frothing at the mouths, just waiting for some side to light the fuse so you can say "see?". But you don't see. In the eyes of everyone who has taken sides, who has "chosen" a political spectrum to follow, belief in one party winning and the other loosing, this is right and just. Somehow, to divide our country brings us together? Fighting our fellow man makes us stronger as a nation? Hating people because they don't believe what you believe makes America great? Again? Good job folks, cuz it's just what the politicians want. Ever met a poor politician, Republican or Democrat? They don't exist. Why? They separate you from your money and that is their real job. Special interest groups, backroom deals, foreign policies, corporate dealings, taxes, all designed to do one thing. Take your money, keep you subdued and poor. Poor people tend not to question the status quo, too busy working 3 jobs so they can pay rent AND eat. Republicans, you think your prescious Trump is not making money off the backs of...well....you? Democrats, you think shining light Obama didn't make money off your stupid pocket books? Any Bush fans out there lol?
I want my son to grow up a great human being, just like any parent does. Smart, strong, better than me. I look at my public figures representing my government to the people and the world and think, is this how I would want my son to act. Do I want him to be able to lie directly to my face and smile? Do I want him to grab women by the p***y and brag? Do I want him to snivel and whine when he doesn't get what he wants? Do I want him to gloat when someone doesn't act like him or because he has more than someone else? These are not traits he should ever have. Thankfully there is plenty of evidence of what NOT to do coming out if our broken government every day.
How about this, you think a country divided in government and citizens is easier or harder to conquer? Foreign powers, it's own people, extremists?
All politicians are self serving, pompous, greedy you-know-whats. Democrats and Republicans, only reason they have names is to decipher what side of the garbage heap they came from. How about this? Run my government? Put your petty problems aside and work together for a common good? Do your jobs, run the government and don't be so concerned about what other people are doing. Weird idea, I know but as long as you dingdongs bicker amongst yourselves about who is better than who, I guess it's easier to hate then to work together.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 02:25 AM
link   

It's like when then sen. obama said bush's jobs report was lackluster (added 500k jobs lol). These people don't have a clue. All they have is talking points.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 06:53 AM
link   

What is disgusting is the in reality the economy is probably under performing. Just think if we had a house and senate that actually did something regarding policy rather than focusing 90% of their time of terrible investigations and trying to quell the investigations.

It really is amazing how well the economy is doing with what seems like Trump doing it all single handedly. Can you imagine if he had more political support and cooperation from the media how great it could be? If these investigations turn up anything I hope all parties involved regardless of what political affiliation they belong to gets what coming to them and it is serious enough to make people think about doing it again. WE voted for these people to make the country better and represent their constituents not fight for their own power.

How far does does the rabbit hole go. Maybe we will find out.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Well this ain't the mud pit, and I can't think of anything nice to say about Pelosi,

Other than.

“The October jobs report offers further evidence that the Republicans’ disastrous special interest agenda is hollowing out the middle class..."

What does she think her corhorts medicare for all plans would do?

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 09:07 AM
link   
She knows anyone who supports her won't actually read the report or check any facts. They just go by what her headline says and that's the "truth" to them.

top topics

join