It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our AR-47's are safe...The Irish/Mexican Beto has dropped out of the race

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Link

“I am announcing that my service to the country will not be as a candidate or as the nominee,” O’Rourke said on Twitter.

When the money dries up we will see them start to fall one by one but usually not this early. It is only November. Harris is firing people, Biden is dropping in the polls and once again we know they will steal it from Comrade Sanders but this guy, Beto, I am glad to see go.

He sucked. Everything he stood for was anti-american but I know it made him and his friends who consult some money. Good luck with a new punk band and remember i called his musical comeback first!!

I for one am happy to see them falling like this because come January you know who will make her announcement or at least still tease to bring in some Clinton Foundation Cash...

edit on Novpm30pmf0000002019-11-01T17:37:45-05:000545 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

People say Hillary, but at 38 years old Chelsea meets the eligibility requirements...

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Good ! I could not stand to watch or listen to him and his proposed policies

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
Link

“I am announcing that my service to the country will not be as a candidate or as the nominee,” O’Rourke said on Twitter.

When the money dries up we will see them start to fall one by one but usually not this early. It is only November. Harris is firing people, Biden is dropping in the polls and once again we know they will steal it from Comrade Sanders but this guy, Beto, I am glad to see go.

He sucked. Everything he stood for was anti-american but I know it made him and his friends who consult some money. Good luck with a new punk band and remember i called his musical comeback first!!

I for one am happy to see them falling like this because come January you know who will make her announcement or at least still tease to bring in some Clinton Foundation Cash...

What the heck is an AR-47?

Did you mean AK?

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Our AR-47's are safe...The Irish/Mexican Beto has dropped out of the race

Stupid aussie here, I thunked they were called an AK-47 and an AR-15?

Either way, now he can tell his story walking.....

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I think it was sarcasm.

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Is AR short for Assault Rifle?

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 05:53 PM
link   

I hope not.

Unless you actually have a purpose for such.

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar

People say Hillary, but at 38 years old Chelsea meets the eligibility requirements...

*Shudders*

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 06:01 PM
link   

One commie down, another 23 to go!

Just an anti-Constitutional jerkface gone from the campaign.

There are others that'll take his place.

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

With them it is 'Any Rifle'....LOL...I have had this argument with people and it is scary.

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Is AR short for Assault Rifle?

No, the Armalite was the original manufacturer of that design. AR=Armalite.

I'm not trying to be picky here, but ppl not knowing what they are diacussing when it comes to this "assault rifle" nonsense is a big part of the problem.

First of all, all these leftists throw that term around like a dog whistle, without defining what it means.

An AR-15 is, functionally, no different than your average hunting rifle, and comparatively speaking, not really a very powerful one.

An AK, on the other hand, is a fully automatic, true assault weapon, and already has very restricted ownership.

Simplified for newbies....

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Mach2

Sarcasm...I put myself in their shoes for a moment. Listen to these schmucks talk and it was a nod to them...

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 06:05 PM
link   

I was joking.

Thus the

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 06:06 PM
link   

I wouldn't worry to much... Everyone in the know, already knows Hilary's obviously gonna jump in at the last minute and then win the 2020 Election.

She's then going to save the entire world, by confiscating all those fully automatic ak-15's all you American cray gun nuts love so much.

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

I wouldn't worry to much... Everyone in the know, already knows Hilary's obviously gonna jump in at the last minute and then win the 2020 Election.

She's then going to save the entire world, by confiscating all those fully automatic ak-15's all you American cray gun nuts love so much.

God forbid.

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

I hope she tries to collect them herself.

Will pay to watch that.

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

Sarcasm...I put myself in their shoes for a moment. Listen to these schmucks talk and it was a nod to them...

Lol

My bad. I should have known from your posting history.

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Good short history because most do not know or where it came from. They just drop 'AR' like it covers ever scary looking weapon out there. That 22LR Plinker can be outfitted to look like a COD MW outtake...just ask my son about his first one he learned on. LOL. He still loves to practice with it because it is cheap.

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

The plan to me is....

Biden jumps in and is not endorsed. Makes some cash protects his kid. Then, just about the time the indictments hit BOOM! she throws down the gauntlet for false hope, Obama endorses , they steal it again from Bernie, makes 400 million for the Clinton Foundation and then when Bill announces he brought Epstiens island it all falls apart.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join