It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timeline of Trump Extorting a Foreign Country for Election Interference

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 01:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse
BTW, this little gem of information about Vindman is very telling.

Lieutenant Colonel Vindman has spent his entire life in service of this country and carries shrapnel from Iraq inside his body.

His patriotism and loyalty is not subject to be questioned by those who cower and shirk duty via pretend bone spurs or those who admire and defend the same corrupt cowardice.

edit on 3-11-2019 by Extorris because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 01:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

originally posted by: Extorris

originally posted by: PurpleFox

a reply to: Extorris
Maybe it's because you dont answer relevant questions, like mine.

I will ask again, do you consider the attached video extorting a foreign country? If not, please explain why not.

www.youtube.com...

No.

Biden demanded a KNOWN corrupt prosecutor be fired at the behest of the US GOVERNMENT, IMF, EU and even GOP in Congress.

Demanded the prosecutor be fired, OR WHAT????

You know, the extortion part?

A) A VP tells Ukraine that they will not receive US Aid unless they remove a thoroughly corrupt Lead Prosecutor that the GOP in Congress, The IMF, US Allies, UN and the US Government all want removed.

vs.

B) A Shadow Diplomatic Team working for Trump involving Giullianai and 2 now indicted associated tell Ukraine I need you to publicly announce the opening of an investigation into Trump's Political Rival in the 2020 election campaign.

The ENTIRE Definition of Abuse of Power pivots on "Personal Gain".

The personal gain in A was the VP's son not going down with the rest of the board.

The Corrupt prosecutor general that Biden demanded be fired was fired for NOT investigating.

That is plain and simple historical fact.

Fail.

Source?

Fail.

It wasn't because Shokin was investigating a natural gas company tied to Biden's son; it was because Shokin wasn't pursuing corruption among the country's politicians, according to a Ukrainian official and four former American officials who specialized in Ukraine and Europe.

Shokin's inaction prompted international calls for his ouster and ultimately resulted in his removal by Ukraine's parliament.

www.usatoday.com...

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 01:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Even through President Trump had officially started his 2020 Campaign before the Zelensky call, the inescapable fact is that Joe Biden (or Hunter) is NOT the Democratic Candidate for President.

The suggestion that someone needs to be the Nominee of the DNC in order to be considered a rival fails on all accounts.

Taken to the logical conclusion, was Ralph Nader or Ross Perot not presidential candidates?

Joe Biden announced he was running for President April 25th.

Explain to me how a man running for President against Donald Trump is NOT running for President against Donald Trump?

It is RIDICULOUSLY STUPID to claim that a DNC or RNC Nomination is a requirement for someone to run for President.

On the DAY of the ukraine call FOX NEWS had a Poll Showing Biden Beating trump by +10..MORE than any other contender...but he wasn't a political rival?

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 01:48 AM
link   

👁️👃👁️

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 01:19 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

Again, I will say it. If there was REALLY something going on it would not be secret and he would be done. So we have moved on from Russian Collusion to Ukrainian Assistance???? This is what the scariest thing our nations faces and Pelosi had to pray for that.

Bull#. We should be celebrating the death of the leader of ISIS instead of hiding the fact our DOJ under HRC and Obama sold them weapons, trained them and let our own soldiers die by their hand.

I spoke up at work and said McStain and pissed off a liberal. I shouldn't, I know better but he was a seditionist to the COTUS and probably was treasonous to our troops too in my eye.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 07:29 AM
link   

a reply to: mtnshredder

Your posts are still pure right wing nonsense.

But still love your avatar.

Not Conservatives of today. Plus, there were plenty in both 'grand parties' when I was young. Now only a handful of Conservative D's and not enough of them are R's for me to be an R but I am casting my vote with them for the foreseeable future against my thoughts which were just like Zappa had.

The Liberals used to not care to get filthy rich or so they seemed to say, or to be the ones to lord over people back then but now they do.

edit on 3-11-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 08:33 AM
link   

a reply to: Wardaddy454

Dude, c'mon.

NYT

Dude, C'mon. I can't read that story without signing up. Which I do not wish to. Got another source? Bruh?

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Maybe it's because you dont answer relevant questions, like mine.

I will ask again, do you consider the attached video extorting a foreign country? If not, please explain why not.

www.youtube.com...

No.

Biden demanded a KNOWN corrupt prosecutor be fired at the behest of the US GOVERNMENT, IMF, EU and even GOP in Congress.

Demanded the prosecutor be fired, OR WHAT????

You know, the extortion part?

A) A VP tells Ukraine that they will not receive US Aid unless they remove a thoroughly corrupt Lead Prosecutor that the GOP in Congress, The IMF, US Allies, UN and the US Government all want removed.

vs.

B) A Shadow Diplomatic Team working for Trump involving Giullianai and 2 now indicted associated tell Ukraine I need you to publicly announce the opening of an investigation into Trump's Political Rival in the 2020 election campaign.

The ENTIRE Definition of Abuse of Power pivots on "Personal Gain".

The personal gain in A was the VP's son not going down with the rest of the board.

The Corrupt prosecutor general that Biden demanded be fired was fired for NOT investigating.

That is plain and simple historical fact.

Fail.

Source?

Fail.

It wasn't because Shokin was investigating a natural gas company tied to Biden's son; it was because Shokin wasn't pursuing corruption among the country's politicians, according to a Ukrainian official and four former American officials who specialized in Ukraine and Europe.

Shokin's inaction prompted international calls for his ouster and ultimately resulted in his removal by Ukraine's parliament.

www.usatoday.com...

The Anti-Corruption Action Center has received a lot of money from Soros funded foundations. That gives me pause, because I can't think of a better way to cultivate favorable corruption than to own an Anti-Corruption watchdog group to do ones bidding.

With so many worldly hands reaching for Ukraine, you have to wonder about that. Since the guy by all accounts would not have been fired, were it not for the pressures of "outside donors", according to the first line in Gryphon's NYT source.
edit on 3-11-2019 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Dude, c'mon.

NYT

Dude, C'mon. I can't read that story without signing up. Which I do not wish to. Got another source? Bruh?

Weird that I do not need to sign up to read the story?

Either way, open an incognito window and cut and paste the link.

Here is an excerpt:

Ukraine Ousts Viktor Shokin, Top Prosecutor, and Political Stability Hangs in the Balance
By Andrew E. Kramer

March 29, 2016

MOSCOW — Bowing to pressure from international donors, the Ukrainian Parliament voted on Tuesday to remove a prosecutor general who had clung to power for months despite visible signs of corruption.

[...]

The United States and other Western nations had for months called for the ousting of Mr. Shokin, who was widely criticized for turning a blind eye to corrupt practices and for defending the interests of a venal and entrenched elite. He was one of several political figures in Kiev whom reformers and Western diplomats saw as a worrying indicator of a return to past corrupt practices, two years after a revolution that was supposed to put a stop to self-dealing by those in power.

As the problems festered, Kiev drew increasingly sharp criticism from Western diplomats and leaders. In a visit in December, Vice President Joseph R. Biden Jr. said corruption was eating Ukraine “like a cancer.” Christine Lagarde, the managing director of the International Monetary Fund, which props up Ukraine financially, said last month that progress was so slow in fighting corruption that “it’s hard to see how the I.M.F.-supported program can continue.”

[...]

In one high-profile example, known in Ukraine as the case of the “diamond prosecutors,” troves of diamonds, cash and other valuables were found in the homes of two of Mr. Shokin’s subordinates, suggesting that they had been taking bribes.

But the case became bogged down, with no reasons given. When a department in Mr. Shokin’s office tried to bring it to trial, the prosecutors were fired or resigned. T

[...]

For many Ukrainians, the case encapsulated a failure to follow through on the sweeping promises made during the heady days of the revolution to root out corruption and establish a modern, transparent state. Instead, there has seemed to be a return to business-as-usual horse-trading and compromise among the tightly knit Ukrainian oligarchic and business elite.

Since his appointment a year ago, Mr. Shokin had been criticized for not prosecuting officials, businessmen and members of Parliament for their roles in corrupt schemes during the government of former President Viktor F. Yanukovych. He also did not press cases for sniping by the police and opposition activists during the street protests in 2014 that killed more than 100 people and wounded about 1,000.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Best described as a Libertarian of old before the party was corrupted by the GOP. He also had a profound interest in the virtues of Free Speech.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: bloodymarvelous
It's sad to me that investigating a political rival for corruption is now "interfering in an election".

Our President is corrupt like no President before him.

You don’t know that. That’s nothing more than your opinion that you constantly try and pass off as fact. You have no clue as to the level of corruption that has taken place before Trump. What’s starting to come out about the criminal acts and corrupt practices of the Obama administration makes Trump look like a saint. I know you have an agenda and narrative to push here but to say he’s the most corrupt ever is an extremely ignorant statement based on nothing more than your opinion, not facts.

Tell me, what do you think is the most corrupt act Trump has done since he’s been in office? I want to hear all the awful atrocities that Trump has done. He’s been investigated since he’s been in office and they haven’t found jack that was solid enough to bring him up on charges. If he’s so corrupt as you say, surely they would’ve found something to charge him with by now, yes?

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Dude, c'mon.

NYT

Weird that I do not need to sign up to read the story?

Either way, open an incognito window and cut and paste the link.

Here is an excerpt:

Ukraine Ousts Viktor Shokin, Top Prosecutor, and Political Stability Hangs in the Balance
By Andrew E. Kramer

March 29, 2016

MOSCOW — Bowing to pressure from international donors, the Ukrainian Parliament voted on Tuesday to remove a prosecutor general who had clung to power for months despite visible signs of corruption.

[...]

The United States and other Western nations had for months called for the ousting of Mr. Shokin, who was widely criticized for turning a blind eye to corrupt practices and for defending the interests of a venal and entrenched elite. He was one of several political figures in Kiev whom reformers and Western diplomats saw as a worrying indicator of a return to past corrupt practices, two years after a revolution that was supposed to put a stop to self-dealing by those in power.

As the problems festered, Kiev drew increasingly sharp criticism from Western diplomats and leaders. In a visit in December, Vice President Joseph R. Biden Jr. said corruption was eating Ukraine “like a cancer.” Christine Lagarde, the managing director of the International Monetary Fund, which props up Ukraine financially, said last month that progress was so slow in fighting corruption that “it’s hard to see how the I.M.F.-supported program can continue.”

[...]

In one high-profile example, known in Ukraine as the case of the “diamond prosecutors,” troves of diamonds, cash and other valuables were found in the homes of two of Mr. Shokin’s subordinates, suggesting that they had been taking bribes.

But the case became bogged down, with no reasons given. When a department in Mr. Shokin’s office tried to bring it to trial, the prosecutors were fired or resigned. T

[...]

For many Ukrainians, the case encapsulated a failure to follow through on the sweeping promises made during the heady days of the revolution to root out corruption and establish a modern, transparent state. Instead, there has seemed to be a return to business-as-usual horse-trading and compromise among the tightly knit Ukrainian oligarchic and business elite.

Since his appointment a year ago, Mr. Shokin had been criticized for not prosecuting officials, businessmen and members of Parliament for their roles in corrupt schemes during the government of former President Viktor F. Yanukovych. He also did not press cases for sniping by the police and opposition activists during the street protests in 2014 that killed more than 100 people and wounded about 1,000.

I don't use Chrome. So without hunting down an addon, my browser's version of incognito mode still allows NYT to essentially paywall the page.

Been reading about this more. Its interesting that some of the people/groups calling for Shokin to be fired had ties to Burisma. The Atlantic Council, for example, has evidently received donations form Burisma for years. Source.

Anders Aslund- Atlantic Council:

The amazing thing is not that he was sacked but that it has taken so long.
Source

Very interesting. I may have to investigate who else Burisma has been buying.

I also found this interview from May,

Your predecessor, Yarema, later said that he was forced to appoint David Sakvarelidze as his deputy, but he refused to do it ... Who initiated the appearance of the "Georgian deputy" in the Prosecutor General’s Office?

Then Khatia Dekanoidze, Eka Zguladze, Mikhail Saakashvili, David Sakvarelidze came to Ukraine. They explained to everyone that this is a reform team. But I knew nothing about most of them.

That is, the Presidential Administration stated fact that Sakvarelidze should become your deputy?

Not exactly. A start was a kind of familiarization. Having greeted David at one of the working meetings, Pyatt said to me: "Well, this man is very respected by the American people." Well, I answered and asked, and what did he do for the USA? After all, they all escaped from their countries... Pyatt became mad, he was offended by this...

That is, Sakvarelidze was imposed by the Americans? So he dealt with their interests here, right?

Partly so, but he did not serve America’s interests, but Biden’s personal interests (I clearly share these things). Specifically, Biden stood behind it all. Then Biden landed here such managers who were personally obliged to him and were on his pay and allowance. Everyone knew about it.

Do you think that the "diamond prosecutors" (“diamond prosecutors,” troves of diamonds, cash and other valuables were found in the homes of two of Shokin’s subordinates, suggesting that they had been taking bribes, - ed.) case was used for blackmailing you so that you would step back from Zlochevsky?

No, I would never have gone on such a deal. Sakvarelidze and Trepak simply covered these judges, and used them in their “Biden needs.”
So urce

Sadly the English translation leaves much to be desired.

Sorry if this post seems sort of all over the place. I'm reading everything I can find, and putting it all down, which happens to be here lol.

edit on 3-11-2019 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 03:00 PM
link   

There’s a lot of info out there about the fired prosecutor not being corrupt as they want us to believe. Matter of fact it was quite to the contrary. The prosecutor that took his place even said as much as did some of the Americans in the know. The mere fact that boomerang Biden wanted him fired tells me he was probably doing his job. Biden’s a corrupt snake in the grass. I don’t trust a damn thing that comes out of his mouth. Yet, people are willfully ignorant enough to believe Biden wanted him removed because he was corrupt. Yeah right and I have a bridge for sale too.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder

There’s a lot of info out there about the fired prosecutor not being corrupt as they want us to believe.
Matter of fact it was quite to the contrary.
The prosecutor that took his place even said as much as did some of the Americans in the know.

Making a succession of false statements does not make them true.

All of the evidence, public reporting from the time and statements BEFORE the recent wingnut Propaganda started about Biden, thoroughly contradict your unsupported claims.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 05:19 PM
link   

There’s a lot of info out there about the fired prosecutor not being corrupt as they want us to believe.
The prosecutor that took his place even said as much as did some of the Americans in the know.

All of the evidence, public reporting from the time and statements BEFORE the recent wingnut Propaganda started about Biden, thoroughly contradict your unsupported claims.

Yeah whatever, same goes for you. Do some homework.
edit on 3-11-2019 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 05:31 PM
link   

a reply to: Justoneman

Best described as a Libertarian of old before the party was corrupted by the GOP. He also had a profound interest in the virtues of Free Speech.

So who are you backing in 2020?

Lolz🤪

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Lieutenant Colonel Vindman has spent his entire life in service of this country and carries shrapnel from Iraq inside his body.

His patriotism and loyalty is not subject to be questioned by those who cower and shirk duty via pretend bone spurs or those who admire and defend the same corrupt cowardice.

And he is still a lying pos. Don't hide behind his accomplishments... Similar people have been found to be spies working for other nations, including Cuba.

Timothy Morrison, and the Ukrainian President both refute the claims made by Vindman. So either VIndman has something to hide because he doesn't want the investigation into the corruption with Ukraine to occur, during which he was working in both the Russian and Ukrainian embassies, or he is making these claims out of political differences. There is no ifs or buts.

You, and others like you, have fallen for EVERY LIE you have been told about POTUS Trump, and you continue falling for the same types of LIES.

edit on 3-11-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 05:41 PM
link   

And the fact that right after that prosecutor was fired the investigation WAS CLOSED IMMEDIATELY... That shows that the corrupt ones were the replacements and not Shokin. Of course Biden, and his allies would claim those investigating one of their own "is corrupt", but what happened right after Shokin was fired shows that he was not the corrupt one.

edit on 3-11-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 06:14 PM
link   

BTW, You never did answer my questions about Trump and how you say he is the most corrupt prez ever.
Prove it.

edit on 3-11-2019 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join