It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timeline of Trump Extorting a Foreign Country for Election Interference

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Extorris
After Months of Giuliani pressuring Ukraine officials to open an investigation into Biden ....

Yeah... not...

TDS is a really bad thing you know, you should get this looked at.

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: PurpleFox

We do NOT have the call transcript. We have about 10 minutes of a 30-minute transcript that has been redacted.

Personal gain is when you use congressionally approved funds to pressure a foreign government to investigate a political rival.

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

We do NOT have the call transcript. We have about 10 minutes of a 30-minute transcript that has been redacted.

Personal gain is when you use congressionally approved funds to pressure a foreign government to investigate a political rival.

Yeah, ummm, no.

the call went through translators, so that would explain the "time" difference.

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi
Wut?

Did Adam Schiff tell you that?

edit on 1-11-2019 by PurpleFox because: better joke

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Not Schiff, Trumps own people

"Are we now saying that security assistance and WH meeting are conditioned on investigations?" Sondland replies, "Call me."

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Ambassador Taylor in a text with Sondland says, "As I said on the phone, I think it's crazy to withhold security assistance for help with a political campaign."

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 01:44 PM
link   
The investigation was re opened in February. Everything else is garbage.

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Biden is not currently in a political election with POTUS, keep up.

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 01:45 PM
link   

You cut out the response to that text.

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 01:46 PM
link   

He is and was a political rival. Keep up.

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Extorris

Is this all you got?
I’ll take fries with that nothing burger.

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

It's really amazing how shallow these conspiracy theories are. Just an hour or less of digging can reduce the major talking points to rubble.

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 01:49 PM
link   
You sure, I wasn't aware that the party primaries are already over and Biden is the Democratic candidate for the presidency?

No stars for you

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: TomLawless

You cut out the response to that text.

You mean the one according to records he called Trump first then got sent his message back 2 hours later and like a on script wrote some stuff about it not being quid pro quo then told him to call him no more texting.

Yeah, not obvious, not suspicious at all. That was sarcasm.

This is one of the swampiest things to be exposed in years. I get there are a lot of people that don't want to admit it, but you got to have some thick blinders on not to see it.

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Extorris

Sorry the democrats have cried wolf so many time and achieved nothing.

Stormy Daniels, peeing on women, hush money, Russia, Ukraine, tax evasion blah blah blah.

Russian collusion didn't work out so l immediately after we have a secret whistle-blower and second hand accounts. This shet is exhausting.

Just remember the silent majority is watching the circus and taking notes

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 01:57 PM
link   

That is some Olympic level gymnastics.

At least you tried.

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: TomLawless

Well, then that only means I came to the same conclusions Trumps own people came to.

If that is your idea of mental gymnastics then we will just disagree.

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

He is and was a political rival. Keep up.

Ummm...So is Nancy Pelosi...and Dianne Feinstein...and AOC...and Chuck Schumer...and Barry Soetoro...and every other leftist in the demo crat pantheon...not to mention some RINO's as well...

So...What was your point...again...?

YouSir

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Why does that matter ?

They’ve had Trump investigated for collusion and corruption .

All foreign aid comes with strings attached. Fighting corruption was one of the strings in the 2014 Ukraine freedom support act where all of this funding has come from .

Directs the Secretary and the Administrator of the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) to: (1) strengthen democratic civil society in Ukraine, (2) support independent media outlets, and (3) counter government corruption and improve accountability. Authorizes FY2016 appropriations for such activities.

Freedom support act

Is Biden special ?

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 02:20 PM
link   
If the DOJ has already cleared this call why is there an impeachment inquiry?

Want some timelines?

From ABC 'fake' news SEPTEMBER 25th

Link

Further explaining the DOJ's handling of the referral, the official said the criminal division concluded that the information they had gathered did not amount to a criminal violation of campaign finance law because nothing "of value" was clearly promised or exchange as a result of the call.

The official said there was no disagreement among the prosecutors in the criminal division, even among career prosecutors, that the call did not amount to a potential campaign finance violation. The Assistant AG for the Criminal Division made the "final call" to conclude the matter, and said Attorney General William Barr was "not involved in the analysis by the criminal division." There was no consideration for the AG to formally recuse himself from the matter, the official said, and no consideration of the appointment of a special counsel.

to keep it in the news cycle the MEDIA again makes it a big deal when nothing happened. Opinion pieces as always on SEPTEMBER 29th.

Link

Despite compelling evidence implicating President Donald Trump and others in potential crimes, the Department of Justice declined to open a criminal investigation into them for their role in the Ukraine situation. This raises serious questions about the motivations and independence of decision-makers at DOJ and whether this decision was made in good faith.

Again, what Schiff and the DS are doing is trying to push Trump to act. 2 years ago he would have. He did. I feel he made some quick decisions that politicians and the media could use. Not anymore.

If you are not guilty you do not run away and he has not. As I have said soooo man times before if there was really some evidence he did anything he would truly be gone and would have never been elected.

As the POTUS he can call whoever he wants, whenever he wants and talk about what ever he wants. He runs our country not the Congress. Congress works for us not him.

I hope to god the day Biden drops out of this race he is arrested as well as his crack head son.
edit on Novpm30pmf0000002019-11-01T14:20:43-05:000243 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join