It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timeline of Trump Extorting a Foreign Country for Election Interference

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Extorris

so we have proof that Ukraine knew the aid was being withheld at the time of the phone call?

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: SourGrapes
I'm going to ask you again, in YOUR own thread. Why dont you include dates prior to April 2019? You know, BEFORE Biden threw his hat in for President?

Answered already in other thread.

The link includes a longer timeline. You should read it.

Rudy's project involving the two (now indicted) x-pat Ukranians began as a mission for trump to exonerate Russia in the 2016 election interference and pin it on Ukraine and Crowdstrike. Once Biden became a threat, Rudy started on pressing Ukraine with Trump's authority for Anti-Biden Propaganda.

That is why Trump had 2 demands 1) 2016 and Crowdstrike and 2) Biden

+8 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 12:42 PM
link   

I see you find Politico acceptable. Then why not go back in time to this January 2017 article- Ukranians Efforts to sabotage Trump backfire

I believe it is quite relevant in this timeline thread and reading all the details will give everyone a better grasp on the subject matter for that July 25 phone call. Especially when that article states that it was known Trump was not in favor of giving aid to Ukraine before he was even elected in September of 2016.

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

so we have proof that Ukraine knew the aid was being withheld at the time of the phone call?

Did you read the timeline and link?

The Mob does not rob a store and then offer protection for a price.

They first ask for protection money, then throw the rock through the window.

At the time of the call Ukraine was aware a public meeting with POTUS demonstrating US Support for the new President was contingent on President Zelensky going on CNN and saying what Rudy told him to about investigations.

Ukraine wouldn't do it.

Trump put the hold on the Military Aid and asked again. Ukraine found out a few weeks after the call that the Aid was held up for that reason.

Rock through window.

Are you still confused?

edit on 1-11-2019 by Extorris because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

Oh, sorry, that's a "debunked conspiracy theory". And no, I have no idea how it was debunked, nor does anyone else, but that sure sounds official.

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts

I see you find Politico acceptable. Then why not go back in time to this January 2017 article- Ukranians Efforts to sabotage Trump backfire

Because THAT article is missing a TONNAGE of context that has since been filled in by Manafort's indictment.

Ukraine was not "Sabotaging" the Trump Campaign.

They were sharing very real evidence with DOJ about Manafort's Money Laundering and work for Russian Oligarch's and Associates of FSB.

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Extorris

originally posted by: network dude

Did you read the timeline and link?

The Mob does not rob a store and then offer protection for a price.

They first ask for protection money, then throw the rock through the window.

At the time of the call Ukraine was aware a public meeting with POTUS demonstrating US Support for the new President was contingent on President Zelensky going on CNN and saying what Rudy told him to about investigations.

Ukraine wouldn't do it.

Trump put the hold on the Military Aid and asked again. Ukraine found out a few weeks after the call that the Aid was held up for that reason.

Rock through window.

Are you still confused?

unfortunately yes, I am. Again, is there proof that Ukraine knew the aid was being withheld at the time of the call? Acceptable answers are "yes" and "no". Diatribes are usually in the "no" category, and used to obfuscate the fact that your point is mute.

The proof of that is key to "quid pro quo". Which is what the entire thing is about. Unless you have a different version.
edit on 1-11-2019 by network dude because: ?

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 12:54 PM
link   
So.....

You know they had already reopened the probe prior to all of this....... Right?

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: dothedew
Oops!

Still waiting for my answer Extorris, if that is your real name...

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox
Maybe it's because you dont answer relevant questions, like mine.

I will ask again, do you consider the attached video extorting a foreign country? If not, please explain why not.

www.youtube.com...

No.

Biden demanded a KNOWN corrupt prosecutor be fired at the behest of the US GOVERNMENT, IMF, EU and even GOP in Congress.

As well as the UKRAINIAN PEOPLE THEMSELVES.

That is in the interest of the USA.

Trump abused his office for PERSONAL GAIN.

AND HE KNEW IT and STILL KNOWS IT. Thus a shadow operation with Rudy (plus two indicted associates) and refusing any Subpoenas for Docs or Testimony that could exonerate him if he even remotely could pretend it was legit.

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Lmfao, when the OP fails hard and tries to double down on fake news liberal media 😂

I've never seen a User whos stats are literally 500 post away from Ratioing themselves. Means for every post, nobody cared enough to consume it, take a hint? 🤭

However, you brought that upon yourself and we all get to point and call you out, enjoy 😘

One last thing, you're wrong and your ultimate realization of failure will be fulfilled once this hits the Senate floor and then what? Keep pushing conspiracy? Well, guess the jokes on me since this is a Conspiracy site, knock yourself out champ.
edit on 1-11-2019 by Arnie123 because: Heh

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: dothedew
So.....

You know they had already reopened the probe prior to all of this....... Right?

www.foxnews.com...

You know that provides no evidence, right?

Only a known BSer John Soloman saying stuff.

Recently hired Fox News contributor John Solomon, a key player in President Donald Trump’s personal attorney Rudy Giuliani’s disinformation campaign against Joe Biden and his son Hunter, is now facing further ethical scrutiny.

www.mediamatters.org...

How conservative writer John Solomon served as the conduit for Rudy Giuliani's Ukraine conspiracy theories
www.mediamatters.org...

Next.

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
Lmfao, when the OP fails hard and tries to double down on fake news liberal media 😂

I've never seen a User whos stats are literally 500 post away from Ratioing themselves. Means for every post, nobody cared enough to consume it, take a hint? 🤭

However, you brought that upon yourself and we all get to point and call you out, enjoy 😘

One last thing, you're wrong and your ultimate realization of failure will be fulfilled once this hits the Senate floor and then what? Keep pushing conspiracy? Well, guess the jokes on me since this is a Conspiracy site, knock yourself out champ.

He then deletes his username (for a new one most likely) because we made a bet

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

If ever I look for my sense of worth in little digital stars on an anonymous posting forum I will seek professional help.

Denying ignorance has always been enough for me.

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 01:06 PM
link   

I will ask again, do you consider the attached video extorting a foreign country? If not, please explain why not.

www.youtube.com...

No.

Biden demanded a KNOWN corrupt prosecutor be fired at the behest of the US GOVERNMENT, IMF, EU and even GOP in Congress.

Demanded the prosecutor be fired, OR WHAT????

You know, the extortion part?

We all know that you know.

You known BSer you!

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 01:11 PM
link   

www.youtube.com...

No.

You mean the prosecutor investigating Biden's son and his Ukrainian gas company?

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 01:17 PM
link   

www.youtube.com...

No.

Demanded the prosecutor be fired, OR WHAT????

You know, the extortion part?

A) A VP tells Ukraine that they will not receive US Aid unless they remove a thoroughly corrupt Lead Prosecutor that the GOP in Congress, The IMF, US Allies, UN and the US Government all want removed.

vs.

B) A Shadow Diplomatic Team working for Trump involving Giullianai and 2 now indicted associated tell Ukraine I need you to publicly announce the opening of an investigation into Trump's Political Rival in the 2020 election campaign.

The ENTIRE Definition of Abuse of Power pivots on "Personal Gain".

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 01:20 PM
link   
The evidence in the OPs timeline is absolutely damning. The faithful Trumpers will ignore it and shout it down without addressing it like they think if they do so it will change the facts.

The Senate may not convict or they may convict but not remove Trump. I think the second is the right choice because rule of law needs to be upheld, but I don't want to see Trump removed. I don't like him, but he is better than the alternative.

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

www.youtube.com...

No.

You mean the prosecutor investigating Biden's son and his Ukrainian gas company?

No, Biden demanded the Corrupt Prosecutor that REFUSED to investigate Burisma and other Oligarch owned companies be fired

It wasn't because Shokin was investigating a natural gas company tied to Biden's son; it was because Shokin wasn't pursuing corruption among the country's politicians, according to a Ukrainian official and four former American officials who specialized in Ukraine and Europe.

Shokin's inaction prompted international calls for his ouster and ultimately resulted in his removal by Ukraine's parliament.

www.usatoday.com...

Meanwhile, the UK and Ukraine continued to investigate Zlochevsky (Burisma Oligarch) and other Yanukovych officials, often with the support of the US. But eventually, British investigators began to grow frustrated with what they characterized as a lack of cooperation from their Ukrainian counterparts, saying needed documents weren’t being provided.

The US became increasingly involved in the issue, and by December 2014, had sent a letter warning the new government would be forced to face unpleasant consequences if it didn’t do more to aid the UK.

www.vox.com... plaint

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 01:31 PM
link   
1) the investigation was opened before the call was made.

2)Ukraine President did not even know of aid being withheld

3)Biden is currently not in an election with POTUS

4) information is not "personal gain", especially when the 2 countries have an agreement about corruption.

5) we have the call transcript, and we also have video of Biden bragging about being a corrupt POS, see attached.

Well son of a bitch, Case closed!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join