It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush Lied part 277: now Rumsfeld squeals

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2003 @ 04:24 PM
link   
PNAC wants to invade Iraq?
Lie about weapons.

Major demonstrations about illegal war?
Lie about evidence.

No weapons?
Lie about weapons 'programs'.

Faked evidence?
Lie about 'not being told'.

Painted into a corner?
Lie about lying.

Lying, cheating scumbags. Get rid of them.

www.cbc.ca...

Iraq war not about banned weapons: Rumsfeld

Last Updated Wed, 09 Jul 2003 16:06:43

WASHINGTON - The United States didn't declare war on Iraq because of evidence of banned weapons, U.S. Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld said on Wednesday.

INDEPTH: Weapons of mass destruction

Donald Rumsfeld
Rumsfeld said the U.S. declared war because it saw existing evidence of Iraqi arms programs in "a dramatic new light," through the prism of the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks.

Rumsfeld made the comments in an appearance before the U.S. Senate Armed Services Committee.

On Tuesday, the White House acknowledged that U.S. President George Bush's claim that Iraq tried to buy uranium from Africa was based on forged information.

Though Bush justified the invasion to topple former Iraqi President Saddam Hussein largely on his alleged chemical and biological weapons and possible pursuit of nuclear weapons, such arms have not been found in the 10 weeks after the war.

FROM JUNE 3, 2003: Report says no weapons of mass destruction

Congressional committees are evaluating whether the administration may have used faulty or exaggerated intelligence on Iraq's weapons to justify the war.

Rumsfeld also told the committee that talks were under way to increase NATO involvement in Iraq peacekeeping efforts.

Written by CBC News Online staff

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 03:03 PM
link   
This is to congratulate ATS admin for the new streamlined ATS search facility, that makes archaeological digs more rewarding.

This from 2003 was when MA was posting before it was kindly requested by a former Moderator that the incumbent officials in the Bush administration no longer be referred to as "scumbags".

If I had it in my power I would edit the offending line in the above to read "lying, cheating, self-serving traitors" rather than scumbags.

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Maybe if the new improved search feature was in place before the 2004 election and it was easier for voters to find your posts, John Kerry would be in the White House now.

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Can we all stop talking about this crap and do something about it now? ... I'm dead serious...

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
Maybe... John Kerry would be in the White House now.

Tee hee.

Probably not, 2004 was better fixed than 2000, Mr Kerry was not really an aspirant, and not that many at ATS are voters in US elections. The 100 or so views of this post even if applied with conviction to a swing state like Ohio would not have tilted any corrupt Court into more detailed enquiry and the archaic Electoral College system deadlines can appear immutable to apathetic Americans who don't revolt easily these days.

I'm not certain that there has been a great deal done with the ATS search facility, except in user-friendliness. If that alone encourages more people to use Search, then the initiative is successful.

Can we all stop talking about this crap and do something about it now? ... I'm dead serious...

I'm all ears for your strategic plan!

[edit on 13-3-2005 by MaskedAvatar]

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
Maybe if the new improved search feature was in place before the 2004 election and it was easier for voters to find your posts, John Kerry would be in the White House now.

my friend.. Seriously... NO MATTER WHO you appoint .. "THEY" will be working...

As I read in another post somewhere.... Stop trimming the branches and uproot the problem... The United States Government as a whole isn't working effienciently enough, we need to devise a system that works for everyone... and not a NWO ... but a rational world .... a non-violent world.. if you take away the "protection" criminals won't be criminals because it's just as easy for them to be "GAME OVERED" .... the problem is people who LOVE to rely on others for protection.... Sorry but I never asked anyone to sacrifice their life for me, I am capable enough of dealing with my problems as they arise.. I'm not a paranoid "insurance company" ... pay me INCASE crap happens... well what happens if nothing happens? can I have some of my money back? .. no.
EVERYTHING in this world is related ONE way or another... it's the truth .. We need to stop being so damn lazy .... WE ARE AAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLL intelligent people ... we just listen to stupid people and change our opinions..
You have to keep a police mentality when talking about them ...
Just as much as an officer will help you, he will hurt you aswell, if you don't believe the same things they do..

BAD people aren't liked generally.. but the BAD people have the same protection as the GOOD people ... take away the protection and the GOOD people will eliminate the bad people ...

Now one could say "wouldn't that make you a bad person ?"... well thats my argument totally.. Policing, Judging, and Prison is not an answer... its a temporary fix... for a much larger problem ..
Creating "BAD Guys" to combat the "BAD Guys" is the most unintelligent thing ever concieved...

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Dnero,

Do fill us in.

There never was a chance at ayone other than Bush for this latest election, as MA put it. The great illusion came thru without a hitch.

Dnero, Do fill us in

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Great idea, kill everyone in the confederate states(republican), then kill everyone in New England(democrat), and see who wins the next election.

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 03:37 PM
link   

I'm all ears for your strategic plan!

I think we all need to hold a caucus.... Physicalizing (if thats a word) us .... making us an actual physical group instead of a bunch of words on the internet.. if the internet got destroyed half of what we talk about would NEVER make it to most people ... just like certain games have a gathering once a year I think we should be doing something similar .. and it should be a global exercise .... the 2 most major meetings should be help in a city in Canada and the US that makes it easy for numbers to pour in ..
We should all bring our own materials and beliefs... then we should all discuss the problems ... even the daily small problems we have... and we should address everything, we should create a secret society that isn't secret... that is the only TRUE way to be honest and non-violent.. because the only way we will gain supporters is by doing the RIGHT thing .. OPENLY...

We need to ALL be in contact.... in all honesty.. we should be the government .. government is supposed to be a tool... not a people .. the people should utilize the tool not become the tool .. (no pun intended) ..

Now I realize that isn't the most thought out idea... but we all need to assemble so we can actually come to an understanding.. this internet crap doesn't help at all, theres no face to the solution and no face to the problem .. we need to be motivated physically

[edit on 13/3/05 by dnero6911]

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by James the Lesser
Great idea, kill everyone in the confederate states(republican), then kill everyone in New England(democrat), and see who wins the next election.

Hey im from florida o.O and moving back soon thats not cool man lol. Start organizing a complete takeover/overthrough.

new topics

top topics

join