It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has any woman ever loved trump????

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

mail order brides who are actually Russian double agents!

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
TS raises a serious question seeing as Trump has a face only a mother could love. He does seem to excite plenty of red state women that love being grabbed by the p###y. it's like women that fall in love with prisoners, there's something about his bone spurs, weird skin, toupee, enormous buttocks, slurred speech and sniffles that certain women find oddly attractive.

He was a handsome man,

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: conspiracy nut

And then there was Harvey Weinstein, but of course, he was a GQ cover model.

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Since we are talking about crap that doesn't matter. What do you think about Lindsey Graham- is he heterosexual, homosexual, asexual? Why does John Brennan accent change from interview to interview- it weirds me out and gives me chills. Have you noticed how tall James Comey is; when walking with others he is abnormally tall- is he an outer space alien?
Nancy Pelosi looks like if she has another cosmetic surgery, her eyes will be on the top of her head. Hillary Clinton has a seizure and her robot parts break off. Adam Schiff eyes look like they are about to pop out of his head....

So if you want to talk about insignificant things then let's do that.

clown world🤡
edit on 1-11-2019 by Onlyyouknow because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-11-2019 by Onlyyouknow because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 04:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
a reply to: gallop

Don’t be too scared. Some friends I grew up with thought I played Lowell the mechanic on the TV show Wings until he got more of a speaking role and face time on screen. They still asked after that as they wasn’t sure until I denied it. And a girlfriend in high school thought some dude in some alternate band was my doppelgänger.

More often than not, it is women that mistake me for someone else. And guys say I remind them of someone they knew. One of those faces I guess. Idk.

Haha I know the feeling. Though, to a lesser evil extent. I never did look like a mad serial killer from this wide red land. I used to walk into the office where I worked, and the admin ladies would come over and ask how the kids were.. I'd be like "I don't have kids." and they'd swear I was one of the receptionists husbands. Or go into the local shop and the cashier would ask me how the family was.. Again, not me.

The worst of it was being stopped by police as a teenager, because they knew me.. but after a name check, on my way with them bewildered. Numerous times.

Us dopplegangers have to just live with it, I guess.
though I pity the poor buggers out there, that look like me.

Though, if you really do look like Milat, warnings are fine.. Just don't ask me to go into any wooded areas for a chat !! Oo

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 04:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: jhn7537
a reply to: JustJohnny

Imagine thinking up this thread, then imagine making this thread.... wow

Imagine, MEN so in love with trump they kiss his a$$ at every opportunity. wow indeed....

At least he doesn't send tingles up our legs.

Then why the constant ATS cultlike circle jerks, bending over for every trump tweet that comes along.

You seem rather obsessed with Trump's a$$ and people bending over.

I think I see a theme here.... and it's not a pleasant mental image.

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 04:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh
a reply to: andy06shake

😆

Ohhh you win this thread. Anyone who can use a Craig Ferguson meme, is instant win.

Love that guy..

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Would you give a man a foot message?

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: carsforkids

Is that a massage with a mans foot, or..

Oo

Oooh calloused.. oO

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: gallop

originally posted by: carsforkids

Is that a massage with a mans foot, or..

Oo

Oooh calloused.. oO

That's funny. I don't care who you are.

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Unfortunately that video of flamenco dancing seems to be lost to the mysteries of the internet. But the key points was the mustache, eyebrows and ears. A bolero hat versus that uncrowned narrow brim that Milat is wearing.

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Typo sorry! My bad!

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 10:32 AM
link   

I don't think the question is really "Has any woman ever loved trump?" But, "Has Trump really loved any woman?

I have no doubt that his mother and sister really love him. I'm sure many a young ingénue has fallen and been left heart broken.

The thing about Trump is his own self obsession that seems to have stunted his ability to convey empathy. Without a healthy dose of empathy, true love is hard to realize.

I mean...'cmon! You couldn't love THIS GUY!

edit on 2-11-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join