It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has any woman ever loved trump????

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quantumgamer1776
a reply to: JustJohnny

Women are attracted to confidence and a sense of humor more than anything else, Trump obviously has both, because I’m sure you know nothing of these two qualities might I suggest asking your wife’s boyfriend for a few pointers.
I have nothing to say 😉

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Is this what takes up the headspace of a typical leftist? I can't help but wonder if the OP is one of these male feminists types who can only get a women by subversion. Would make sense why there is an animosity towards wealth/power and a lack of understanding towards sexuality market value.

People like the OP could care less about his policies. But are fixated on his sex life, genital size, eating habits, etc. This is exactly why Democrats will lose in 2020.

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 01:49 PM
link   

So is your argument that women should be more shallow?

I think your issue is a fundamental misunderstanding of what men and women look for in a mate.

Generally men are more shallow then women, we initially look for attractive women because it represents good genetics for possible children, with qualities like intelligence and work ethic becoming secondary.

Women on the other hand are much less shallow, and while physical fitness is desirable, it becomes secondary to things like being a good person, a funny person, being chivalrous, and being able to provide security (financial and/or physical).

Maybe do a few less pull-ups in front of the mirror and pick up a book and get a better job if you want a smokin hot Easter European bride.

Trust me, my wife is much more attractive then me but I bring other things to the relationship that indicate I would be a good lifetime mate. And I don’t even make that much money so I guess I must have some good jokes. That and it’s my goal in life to insure any door in front of her in open by the time she gets to it, as long as I’m by her side of course.

Personally I think this whole thread stems from the horrible leftist women that leftist men have to choose from, just switch sides already man, we've got some strait smoke shows of this side and they are perfectly alright with you acting like a man. No more purple haired hairy armpit professional victims who think you need to atone and apologize for the actions of every man throughout history before she gives you a pitty handy.

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
This thread went south for Johnny at the 2nd and 3rd replies.
I have seen a lot of bizarre triggered threads by the deranged cult, but this one is gold.

Last night was Halloween. Little Johnny didn't realize it trick-or-treating so he went trigger-treating and ended up triggered.

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: jhn7537

Imagine thinking up this thread, then imagine making this thread.... wow

Imagine, MEN so in love with trump they kiss his a$$ at every opportunity. wow indeed....

At least he doesn't send tingles up our legs.

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

Imagine, MEN so in love with trump they kiss his a$$ at every opportunity. wow indeed....

Then why the constant ATS cultlike circle jerks, bending over for every trump tweet that comes along.
edit on 1-11-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: JustJohnny

So do ya’ll think any woman has ever dated trump for his looks, personality or any other reason besides his money???

I doubt it seriously... and the fact he has only married and dated top models backs that up..Obviously someone who is an OBJECTIVE 10 isn’t marrying out of shape and ugly old men for the sexual attraction...

It is really super sad honestly... I wouldn’t even know what that was like, because no one has ever dated me for my money lol..

It is an interesting point that applies to more than trump.. countless other super wealthy are the same..And makes you wonder how that would effect the rest of your life.

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Most of us wouldn't know about the first Trump tweet if people like you didn't share them all. Understanding Trump is doing good for this country doesn't equate to a circle jerk, nor does defending him. However, it was a man who speaks on your behalf that bragged about the thrills running up his leg when a male he likes starts to speak.......

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 02:57 PM
link   

VS...

edit on 1-11-2019 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Fridays are precious.

But obviously anorexia and boob jobs are on the rise.

So there that i suppose.

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

😆

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 03:23 PM
link   

He waits, yearning

He needs you

Go to him

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Does Jebus not profess something along similar lines?

See if they were "prop" it would be far more intriguing.

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: JustJohnny

So do ya’ll think any woman has ever dated trump for his looks, personality or any other reason besides his money???

I doubt it seriously... and the fact he has only married and dated top models backs that up..Obviously someone who is an OBJECTIVE 10 isn’t marrying out of shape and ugly old men for the sexual attraction...

It is really super sad honestly... I wouldn’t even know what that was like, because no one has ever dated me for my money lol..

It is an interesting point that applies to more than trump.. countless other super wealthy are the same..And makes you wonder how that would effect the rest of your life.

His mother

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

Then why the constant ATS cultlike circle jerks, bending over for every trump tweet that comes along.

Oh dear, did the bad ORANGE MAN tweet again? Show us on the computer screen where the bad tween triggered you.

This wouldn't be the photoshopped dog one would it?

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 05:19 PM
link   
To fully understand Trump one needs to look at his years in a brutal academy, where he was beaten, and seldom visited by his parents, on the weekends he went home to work, he wasn't raised like one would imagine.

Not being able to control him his father put him in the academy at the age of thirteen, his father was a tough cookie.

So is it any wonder Trump is who he is?

I may not like everything he says and does, but I know he loves his country.

May god help him continue to succeed.

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Admittedly, it is kind of a weird thread... but the point still stands!

Just because his rich, blonde, confident and tall... doesn't give the arrogant prick the right to pull those eastern European honeys, like he does... I mean, where's the freakin justice in that?

... lol.

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa
Admittedly, it is kind of a weird thread... but the point still stands!

Just because his rich, blonde, confident and tall... doesn't give the arrogant prick the right to pull those eastern European honeys, like he does... I mean, where's the freakin justice in that?

... lol.

I imagine that goes back to his European roots.

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 05:31 PM
link   
TS raises a serious question seeing as Trump has a face only a mother could love. He does seem to excite plenty of red state women that love being grabbed by the p###y. it's like women that fall in love with prisoners, there's something about his bone spurs, weird skin, toupee, enormous buttocks, slurred speech and sniffles that certain women find oddly attractive.

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

Well she does have a blindfold on.

Just saying like.

Justice that is. x

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join