It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has any woman ever loved trump????

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Did I say you specifically? Did not others agree that I did look like Ivan? The creepiest part of my voice is that I am bitonal with both high and low registers when speaking in a flat “monotone” as a natural voice. Accent is Midwestern, which is considered a neutral American voice. So I can push tone, speed, inflection and pattern to achieve a palate of voices to paint an audio picture, which is great for theatre of the mind sort of stuff. Especially with my background in psychology.

All that said, you are still my friend and I love you like a sister. And sorry if my being able to be desirable after all these long years still bothers you or that the same cheesy crap that worked in the seventies and eighties still works today for some. But since I have had some good wingmen during the formative years that gave me good advice, I figured I’d pass some of the knowledge along to those that are in need.

Bottom line: Be confident, not cocksure.

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: JustJohnny

Has JustJohnny ever not been obsessed with Donald J Trump?

I hear Trump kept all the Whitehouse Halloween Candy for himself. And he had the Illegal Immigrant Kids who came to his door Caged up.

This is an Impeachable Offense.

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Here you go Johnny, maybe a song will cheer you up!

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: JustJohnny
So do ya’ll think any woman has ever dated trump for his looks, personality or any other reason besides his money???

OP...FYI...YUGE SALE:

PS...Don't forget to lock the bathroom door, you know how nosey your mom is.
-------------------------
edit on 1-11-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: jhn7537

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: jhn7537

Imagine thinking up this thread, then imagine making this thread.... wow

Imagine, MEN so in love with trump they kiss his a$$ at every opportunity. wow indeed....

I apologize for your TDS, i know the past few years has been tough. I also know its going to be even tougher for you, and people like you, once Trump is impeached and then elected for 4 more years... I'll pray for people like you, HanyMany, and the others...

Perhaps you should pray to the "chosen one" the new American Missiah....and the King of Isreal.

www.christianpost.com...

news.sky.com...

www.marketwatch.com... -09
edit on 1-11-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Wow, having read through this thread, I really feel sorry for you John. First you author a giant turd of a thread, then even folks from your side pile on to let you know what a douche move this was. If you didn't have a history of being you, I'd stick up for you.

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

And here I am watching Catching Milat on the telly.

spooky..

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Quantumgamer1776

because I’m sure you know nothing of these two qualities might I suggest asking your wife’s boyfriend for a few pointers.

I spat my coffee.....!!!!!

hahahaha

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: gallop

Don’t be too scared. Some friends I grew up with thought I played Lowell the mechanic on the TV show Wings until he got more of a speaking role and face time on screen. They still asked after that as they wasn’t sure until I denied it. And a girlfriend in high school thought some dude in some alternate band was my doppelgänger.

More often than not, it is women that mistake me for someone else. And guys say I remind them of someone they knew. One of those faces I guess. Idk.

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

15 dollar me love you long time!

hahahahahahahahhahahahahahaahhaha

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: JustJohnny
So do ya’ll think any woman has ever dated trump for his looks, personality or any other reason besides his money???

-snip-

It is really super sad honestly...

Yes you are...

Or to put it another way...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 11:38 AM
link   
This thread makes me feel sorry for Johnny.

Hang in there, little dude.

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Hey John Wayne, I distinctly remember you praising the economy under Trump about a year ago and how it was great for the movie industry. What changed? Your TDS is way off the charts.

Ya bring too many blanks to ATS lately

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Has any man ever paid any attention to Nancy Pelosi for anything other than her Lube Rack???

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 12:02 PM
link   

His mother.

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Is this a case of low self esteem? With a user name of just johnny. Its just johnny not here's johnny as in Johnny Carson! Hey johnny hows it hangin? Nope it's just johnny. How depressing to be just johnny.

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantumgamer1776

Fair point... but there usually has to be an initial sexual attraction for those other factors to kick in..

And if trump were dating more “average/normal” women that might work, but trump only dates super models from small European countries known for mail order brides and such..

I don’t think many of the marry rich men for love.

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I don’t know, does Nancy Palosi serially date male super models or is she a cougar with some Bodybuilder, 23 year old pool boy???

If so they are with her for her money , lol..

If she is married to some slub since high school, probably love..

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Your post title talks about love, then you talk about dating, and then about sexual intercourse, so you seem very confused about what you want our opinions on.

Sorry, I should have typed "want our opinions on."

Yes, people have loved Mr. Trump and do. Yes, there are and have been thousands of people who would have dated him given the chance, and you underestimate what people find sexually attractive.

There. That's about all the time this topic deserves. Hope it gets deleted.

Envy

I don’t think that post went over as intended. I was talking about JJ’s lack of experience .

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Slow news day, huh?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join