It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has any woman ever loved trump????

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 08:41 AM
link   
OP is obviously jealous that he can't pull in "objective 10's" due to his lack of money, lack of personality, lack of character and an obvious lack of something else much more important up top. I was going to say he better look like Brad Pitt but I seriously doubt that would even save him.

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 08:41 AM
link   
How could women not love the "chosen one" the new Messiah....

religionnews.com...

www.timesofisrael.com...

godinterest.com...
edit on 1-11-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 08:43 AM
link   
when ex wives are asked about who they married, all yours could say is just johnny.
his would say one of the worlds richest men even if just on paper, and is now the president of the U.S.

he has married some very beautiful women. plus there is no way to say for certain how he and his wives got along when they first met

Marla Maples said the only reason she left him is she couldn't change him. and all accounts of their relationship before from her speak of her love for him.

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: JustJohnny

Chicks have always digged blond hair, blue eyes, height, and athletic build.

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 08:49 AM
link   
This thread went south for Johnny at the 2nd and 3rd replies.
I have seen a lot of bizarre triggered threads by the deranged cult, but this one is gold.

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 08:54 AM
link   
I know this is a deeply important question because if a man with all that money can’t be truly loved by a woman through his vitriol and mind numbing limited vocabulary then what chance does a guy with more modest means have.

Well don’t give up hope. Some Australians that saw a video of me doing some flamenco dancing said I looked like one of their most famous serial killers and I still peak some interests from the ladies. Now the looks are not on par with Carmen Electra anymore, but the personality still is.

If I am still doing alright with the panty dropping, you can too. Just maybe change your game up a little bit. The quiet aloof guy still works for me. Just don’t stare at your phone or at them like some creepy stalker. Just glance around the room, see them, pause for a sec and give a little smile and wave. Go back to writing or drawing if that’s your thing. Have a couple topics to talk about but absolutely not politics by any means.

If it doesn’t work out that night, that’s okay. You have had plenty of cold lonely nights before and survived thus far. This one won’t kill you either. And in all honesty, it is better to make a friend than a lover that first go around. She can introduce you to her friends, which might attract someone outside that circle because you have all these woman around you.

Just look in t(e mirror and say you got this.

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Your post title talks about love, then you talk about dating, and then about sexual intercourse, so you seem very confused about what you want our opinions on.

Sorry, I should have typed "want our opinions on."

Yes, people have loved Mr. Trump and do. Yes, there are and have been thousands of people who would have dated him given the chance, and you underestimate what people find sexually attractive.

There. That's about all the time this topic deserves. Hope it gets deleted.

Envy

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: Mach2
a reply to: blueman12

I don't believe the topic was "love". It was about Trump, thus the reason OP put it in the mudpit.

Isn't that quite obvious?

Yes.
Putting out a thread saying that Trump is unlovable.

And if course, by way of implication, the First Lady only married him for his money.

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
This thread went south for Johnny at the 2nd and 3rd replies.
I have seen a lot of bizarre triggered threads by the deranged cult, but this one is gold.

He certainly bailed fast.

You think we hurt his wittle feewings?

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Imagine thinking up this thread, then imagine making this thread.... wow

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Old Donald was a decent looking fellow back in his younger days, and even now he looks pretty good for his age. You need to understand that everyone gets older and changes with age (gains weight, loses hair, gets wrinkly, etc.). You also should know that the majority of women don't even marry for money or looks- they usually fall in love with and marry a man that knows how to make them laugh, shows them a good time, really listens to them and knows how to make them go "Woohoo!" in the bedroom.

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: jhn7537

Imagine, MEN so in love with trump they kiss his a$$ at every opportunity. wow indeed....
edit on 1-11-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Why do I think of Rodney Dangerfield every single time I see one of your threads ?

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: loam

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: Mach2
a reply to: blueman12

I don't believe the topic was "love". It was about Trump, thus the reason OP put it in the mudpit.

Isn't that quite obvious?

Yes.
Putting out a thread saying that Trump is unlovable.

And if course, by way of implication, the First Lady only married him for his money.

Yes, that is an insult to her.

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Imagine, MEN so in love with trump they kiss his a$$ at every opportunity. wow indeed....

Nope.
It’s called gratitude for pissing on Liberals every day from the highest office in the land.
You and Johnny might be able to get a 2 for 1 discount at the psychiatrist’s office, you should try it.

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar

Well don’t give up hope. Some Australians that saw a video of me doing some flamenco dancing said I looked like one of their most famous serial killers and I still peak some interests from the ladies. Now the looks are not on par with Carmen Electra anymore, but the personality still is.

I feel there needs to be a record correction here Gman.
I believe I was the Australian that first called you Ivan Milat (he died last week btw lol) because of your looks AND because of your radio voice creepiness
Oh and there was no peaked interest from this Australian lady because you look like the Back pack killer.

If I am still doing alright with the panty dropping, you can too.

That line next to our little radio show meet cute vignette about said serial killer doppelgangerness, should never be in existence in this reality

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 09:31 AM
link   

As I understand the dynamics of human nature and falling in love, I would expect that many women have loved Trump.

First, many women (and men) are attracted to power and all the virtues that go with it -- confidence, strength, determination, ambition, etc. Trump has all of that in droves.

Second, people tend to fall in love -- and stay in love -- with those who make us feel good about ourselves. Trump definitely has the means and resources to make someone feel like the most special person in the world.

Third, the number one reason (but not the only reason) couples fight/fall out of love/divorce is money problems. Not a problem for Trump wives.

It seems to me that Trump's got much going for him in the love department. I would also suggest that Trump the husband should not necessarily be judged by Trump the president or Trump the businessman.

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

I apologize for your TDS, i know the past few years has been tough. I also know its going to be even tougher for you, and people like you, once Trump is impeached and then elected for 4 more years... I'll pray for people like you, HanyMany, and the others...

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 09:36 AM
link   

For sure, thats nature. He is a human being.

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Well, that's a puss only a mother could love.

So my bets on Mary Anne MacLeod.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join