It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has any woman ever loved trump????

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Hmmm, when it comes to this thread I honestly can't tell what's worse; the fact that it was created in the first place, or the fact that 2 people actually gave it stars.

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Necrobile
Hmmm, when it comes to this thread I honestly can't tell what's worse; the fact that it was created in the first place, or the fact that 2 people actually gave it stars.

When you have multiple accounts, you can star yourself. In reading the simmering jealousy of this OPs thread post...it becomes obvious:

It is an butthurt ego thing.

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: JustJohnny

Well, i think it's hard to love someone if you already are in love with your own ego. And im sure the women trump attracts are the ones who love his fame, and wealth. He also has cheatedon his wives alot.

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Who cares.

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: Gryphon66

Yay! I got to star one of your posts. Well done!

Ummm...I starred your post to balance out the fact that you temporarily..."surrendered to the dark...side of the force"...

Gryphy old boy...old bean...the Gryphster...AKA...Gryphmeister...has been rather loquacious of late...

You know..."To the left...march"...

YouSir

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Necrobile

Ummm...D'oh...that's some...Necro bile...right there...

Yeesh...

YouSir

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Quantumgamer1776

Well, I think OP was talking about love. Not attraction and lust.

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Necrobile

I'd argue that that commenting on it takes more time and effort than a star.

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

You could argue that, but you would be completely missing the point.

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Mach2

Well, the topic should of been in relationships. How does this say anything about OPs mental state? OP said the question appplied to other wealthy and powerful individuals.

I don't think it's a terrible question. Can men with huge egos be in love?

It is not an important question though. I don't think trump's ability or inability to love affects anyone but his three wives.

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

I don't believe the topic was "love". It was about Trump, thus the reason OP put it in the mudpit.

Isn't that quite obvious?

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mach2
a reply to: blueman12

I don't believe the topic was "love". It was about Trump, thus the reason OP put it in the mudpit.

Isn't that quite obvious?

Yes.
Putting out a thread saying that Trump is unlovable.

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 08:14 AM
link   
C'mon guys, this is important stuff here, in fact a source close to the democrats say this will be their next impeachable offense!

This is the exact reason dens are ruining the country. They care way more about how something looks to others, or how it makes them feel, than about actual results or substance. This op is perfect democratic BS. But that's their game, if they can't get you on facts, then they'll take it personal and hurl everything your way until something sticks.

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

It may take more time and effort but that's not the point. A star represents someone liking a post, and I'm just shocked that people actually liked such a "well thought out" post........actually, no I'm not, TDS is strong in many. lol

originally posted by: YouSir
Ummm...D'oh...that's some...Necro bile...right there...

Yeesh...

YouSir

Yeah, I'm sorry about that, I'll go get a mop.

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Has anyone said Yes yet? I didn't bother reading, but I guess Yes.

Yes.

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton
Has anyone said Yes yet? I didn't bother reading, but I guess Yes.

Yes.

Is that your final answer?

Have you really taken enough time to weigh your option, assess the ramifications, and factor in all the variables?

Let's ask AOC.......

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 08:30 AM
link   
I read this OP as a cry for help.

I mean there are plenty of people sitting in their mother's basements who are just as horrible and unlovable as Trump and they don't have any women, so why is Trump so lucky?! It's just not fair. I mean, this could be a new Democrat issue of 2020 designed to drag all the unlovable incels out to vote for them!

Democrat slogan for 2020 -- Free, Hot Women in Every Basement to Love You!

And we have the OP to thank for it. If he hadn't made this deep cry for help, none of us would have seen this very grave issue.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mach2
You have issues brother.

I rarely agree with your views, but that's fine, not everyone has the same values, background, etc.

This, however, gets into some serious psychological problems.

Even if it was meant in humor, it says a lot about your mental state. Who sits around thinking about things like this?

Not normal. Seriously, think about some counciling.

Don't be too surprised. JustJohnny/HanyManny has probably sat around thinking about how big Trump's ding-a-ling is, too...

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Can you imagine trying to measure your hands while typing to see if they're big or not?

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Given the consistency of your unhinged obsession with him, methinks you might more than most.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join