It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has any woman ever loved trump????

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 06:13 AM
link   
So do ya’ll think any woman has ever dated trump for his looks, personality or any other reason besides his money???

I doubt it seriously... and the fact he has only married and dated top models backs that up..Obviously someone who is an OBJECTIVE 10 isn’t marrying out of shape and ugly old men for the sexual attraction...

It is really super sad honestly... I wouldn’t even know what that was like, because no one has ever dated me for my money lol..

It is an interesting point that applies to more than trump.. countless other super wealthy are the same..And makes you wonder how that would effect the rest of your life.

+35 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 06:15 AM
link   
a reply to: JustJohnny

I gotta say, this is a really superfluous topic for the Political Mudpit.

Something like this is more of a general topic and I think you only placed this here to score some points.

+31 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Besides your mom?

+25 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Women are attracted to confidence and a sense of humor more than anything else, Trump obviously has both, because I’m sure you know nothing of these two qualities might I suggest asking your wife’s boyfriend for a few pointers.
edit on 1-11-2019 by Quantumgamer1776 because: The voices

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 06:36 AM
link   
I read your reply.... and I thought yeah that’s predictable. But your name on here is gold. Haha I should of called myself testeagles a reply to: Analbumcover

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Disappointing new low for a politically driven conspiracy site. God bless freedom of speech. a reply to: JustJohnny

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 06:42 AM
link   
I don’t think he has a wife, and yours just told me to tell you to go to bed. So go to bed. a reply to: Quantumgamer1776

+25 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Delete your account.

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 06:44 AM
link   

I wouldn’t even know what that was like, because no one has ever dated me for my money lol..

Are you jealous??
Make more money than, so you get some experience.

It is really super sad honestly.

Is it??

You didn't even define love so I am not seeing the sadness yet?

+18 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Has anyone ever loved you??

Your answer there could easily be the answer to your thread. I honestly haven't been able to stand you since you joined this forum, especially since I believe you're just using a different name since you ruined your other one(I could be wrong, just a hunch), but if someone out there has actually managed to have feelings for you, then I'm certain someone has managed to have feelings for Trump.

There's lots of people out there who don't seem like they deserve someones love yet somehow they have it. Hell, somehow I've managed to be married for 10 years and I'm an asshole. Human emotions are strange. lol
edit on 1-11-2019 by Necrobile because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Your post title talks about love, then you talk about dating, and then about sexual intercourse, so you seem very confused about what you want our opinions on.

Sorry, I should have typed "want our opinions on."

Yes, people have loved Mr. Trump and do. Yes, there are and have been thousands of people who would have dated him given the chance, and you underestimate what people find sexually attractive.

There. That's about all the time this topic deserves. Hope it gets deleted.

+11 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 07:10 AM
link   
You have issues brother.

I rarely agree with your views, but that's fine, not everyone has the same values, background, etc.

This, however, gets into some serious psychological problems.

Even if it was meant in humor, it says a lot about your mental state. Who sits around thinking about things like this?

Not normal. Seriously, think about some counciling.

+14 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Ummm...Has any woman ever loved Trump...???

As much as your enamored with him...I'd say...you love him long time...

Why...he's the apple of your eye...the reason you post here...the reason you joined the site...

You...Likey...

YouSir

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: JustJohnny

So do ya’ll think any woman has ever dated trump for his looks, personality or any other reason besides his money???

I doubt it seriously... and the fact he has only married and dated top models backs that up..Obviously someone who is an OBJECTIVE 10 isn’t marrying out of shape and ugly old men for the sexual attraction...

It is really super sad honestly... I wouldn’t even know what that was like, because no one has ever dated me for my money lol..

It is an interesting point that applies to more than trump.. countless other super wealthy are the same..And makes you wonder how that would effect the rest of your life.

Sounds like if it's a problem for anyone, it would be for Trump or the women in question. I don't care at all.
edit on b000000302019-11-01T07:19:39-05:0007America/ChicagoFri, 01 Nov 2019 07:19:39 -0500700000019 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

+21 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Jonny, President Trump doesn't just own Trump towers. He has rent free space in your head 24/7. He owns you

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Yay! I got to star one of your posts. Well done!

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 07:23 AM
link   

I'm a Sapiophile, so nothing about this thread turns me on other than the fact that AugustusMasonicus used a ubiquitous word superfluous. And I will go on not caring for the rest of my life.

Edit: let's take your question "has any woman ever loved Trump" assuming you are specifically refering to Donald and not Barron. Ivanka loves her dad does she not? And namesake Barron is loved by Melania.

Soros had a mother

edit on 1-11-2019 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 07:24 AM
link   

I don't think you stand a chance.

Even with the dress on.

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Well, your probably not wrong. It goes back to The instinctual nature of the species.

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Dbl
edit on 1-11-2019 by highvein because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join