It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do the Catholic priests consecrate the Sacred Hosts distributed to faithful on ALL masses?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Uh.. did Jesus ever mention anything about the need to consecrate hosts? I don't seem to recall that. Well, since you follow Catholicism, that's actually based more on what Paul had to say anyway. So, what did he say about this host consecration requirement? Did Jesus, Paul, or anybody in the Bible know anything about it? Did any of them ever even hear of a "host?"

But not to worry, with today's technological and production line age, they're all consecrated at the factories now. So they arrive pre-consecrated and the thing the priest does is just ceremonial. No way the pope would have time to do all those consecrations at those huge events. Besides, do you really want everybody's hands all over your hosts?

So, when you get to the pearly gates and St. Peter says to you, "...whoa... hold up there Jr! My paperwork says that your hosts were not consecrated!" You just tell him, "..Pete, get with the times. They were all done at the factory, look it up! Now, GO get my friggin' harp, Jr!"

new topics

<< 1   >>

join