It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do the Catholic priests consecrate the Sacred Hosts distributed to faithful on ALL masses?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 12:09 AM
link   
The question might be strange for those who do not attend catholic mass frequently, regardless of whether they are Catholics or not. However, for the devote Catholics that question is of utmost importance. Up to the point of searching signs of Abomination of Desolation. Because, we believe the utmost sacrilege that the Antichrist will perform, will be the denial and likely the full stop of the Holy Eucharist.

What is the situation as of today? The big single sacred Host is consecrated on all masses visibly. But are all small hosts that are distributed to the faithful equally consecrated? On most masses, they are brought out of the tabernacle. I.e. presumably they have been consecrated on previous masses and are "excess hosts".

So what are those other masses they have been consecrated at? Saturday evening? Unlikely, because then many faithful would have seen the cups of small hosts present on the altar, and they do not see such thing. Monday thru Friday? That is a technical possibility. However the question rises, why would the priest choose a weekday for the consecration of hundreds, thousands of hosts, and would not do it infront of all gathered faithful on the solemn Sunday mass?

It is required that the hosts are consecrated on the same mass, except if there are "excess hosts" from previous masses. It is NOT required the priest to consecrate them hidden from the public, on masses attended by few people. And, frankly, I haven't seen such consecrations on weekday masses either.

Thanks God, the pope consecrates all the hosts during the solemn celebrations that are visibly present in many cups on the altar. Still the question remains for other churches, including for a famous shrine that televises its masses. But you don't have to watch a famous shrine to start asking questions, you just need to watch what your parish priest is doing everyday. Have you noticed him ONCE in the previous year to bring up cups with hosts on the altar during the mass to be consecrated, or NOT?

Because, his privileged position as priest is not thanks to his whatever skills of preaching, degrees in theology or how many cars he has (that some priests shamelessly boast with infront of the faithful). Rather it is solely thanks to his role to consecrate the Body of Christ as it is called "in persona Christi" in the person of Christ when he is on the altar. Failing to do so, or lying to the faithful by giving them unconsecrated hosts, makes him guilty and participate in that same sin that finally will bring the Antichrist on the world stage. Nothing short of it. It is that important. For all of us, regardless of whether being Catholic or Not.

edit on 1-11-2019 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 12:20 AM
link   
It's been a while since I attended a Catholic service (my mother faith).
Having been a church musician- I have had a close up view of consecrating the hosts.
The masses I have been to the priests do.

As per other religions outside of Catholicism. Few offer up "the body of Christ" or the "Blood of Christ" at least that I have been involved in.

I cannot speak outside of my experience.

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 12:27 AM
link   
I found your op hard to follow. I got the sense that you you have conflicting thoughts. Is that what you are trying to put across?

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: randomtangentsrme

good to hear that in your church they do it!

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: confound

the conflicting thought is that one to be considered by all who attend Catholic masses: are there UNCONSECRATED HOSTS that Catholic priests present to the faithful as CONSECRATED, i.e. lying to them? Because if there are, and I am not the only one who observes that, that would constitute a MAJOR violation of priesthood obligations that would require nothing short of a cleansing from the Vatican.

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 12:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: 2012newstart
a reply to: confound

the conflicting thought is that one to be considered by all who attend Catholic masses: are there UNCONSECRATED HOSTS that Catholic priests present to the faithful as CONSECRATED, i.e. lying to them? Because if there are, and I am not the only one who observes that, that would constitute a MAJOR violation of priesthood obligations that would require nothing short of a cleansing from the Vatican.

Can you provide proof of your claim?
I've been privy to many christian churches.
But all Catholics have been on point in their rituals.

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 01:00 AM
link   

I havent filmed anything. It would be strange to film during consecration when people pray most.
I will withhold the name of my parish for obvious reasons. I do not want to fall victim of my testimony. But the hosts are simply not present at any mass I attend, no matter Sunday, Saturday or weekday.

During pope Benedict it could be seen in plain sight on the televised masses from the Vatican, the cups were missing from the altar. Now, since pope Francis was elected, that practice was stopped.
It could be seen at Medjugorje shrine, watch the evening mass what the priests do with the tabernacle during all the mass. There are always some priests who do not participate in the mass itself, who walk behind the celebrating priests, open and close the tabernacle as if moving something in and out during the entire mass.Strange to say the least. And the big thing: the cups with hosts are brought on the altar AFTER the consecration, they are NOT present on the altar during the consecration. They are brought from somewhere else, they are so many that they cannot fit the tabernacle (and even if they would fit, they cannot be consecrated by staying in the tabernacle.) Where were they consecrated if they were brought demonstratively right AFTER the consecration? On a secret mass? And why so? watch here 62.75.216.148...

Let me say that I do not intend to bring any doubt in Medjugorje as such, rather point out the visible practice in the available cameras where one can see what I am talking about. I am sure one can notice that in his own parish if he start paying attention.

And if someone in the Catholic hierarchy reads it, it should be reacted including by PUBLIC PUNISHMENTS of those priests responsible. Enough of words how the Catholic Church "is changing". At the time of decisions to ordain married people as priests, (something that I fully agree with), the shortage of priests should not be the reason the guilty priests (of this and other crimes) to stay unpunished. Let there be massive inspections on how the priests are carrying out their duties. Not only regarding the consecration of hosts and the pedofilia, but also their financial books and the absurd stockpiling of property and cars at the time of economic distress for their parishioners.

The Catholic Church will either make it or break it in the next months maybe not even years. Frankly, what is the need of a Catholic Church who does not help the poor who are the ones to fulfill all required, a Church that harbors pedophiles and still cries wolf everytime a bishop is being accused instead of initiating the process of removal of proven guilty bishops without waiting for the civil authority to name them, and a Church that does not even provide the consecrated Body of Christ sometimes, what is it then all about to exist? There are other Christian Churches with less guilt. And how then the Catholic Church will "save my soul"? Should I say instead that I can work to save my soul DESPITE the erroneous practices of the Catholic Church that literally killed my youth? (that goes away from the topic and I do not intend to bring more and more things in).

With that being said and data provided for the readers to research themselves, I consider my work here done. Thanks for your responses!

I would not be surprised if that is indeed the end of the historic course of that particular religious institution, not of the Church created by Jesus Christ.. Let read again Malachi's words, they summarize it all:

en.wikipedia.org...

In persecutione extrema S.R.E. sedebit. Petrus Romanus, qui pascet oves in multis tribulationibus, quibus transactis civitas septicollis diruetur, & judex tremendus judicabit populum suum. Finis.

In the final persecution of the Holy Roman Church, there will sit [i.e., as bishop].
Peter the Roman, who will pasture his sheep in many tribulations, and when these things are finished, the city of seven hills [i.e. Rome] will be destroyed, and the dreadful judge[a] will judge his people. The End

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 01:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: 2012newstart

I havent filmed anything. It would be strange to film during consecration when people pray most.

During pope Benedict it could be seen in plain sight on the televised masses from the Vatican, the cups were missing from the altar. Now, since pope Francis was elected, that practice was stopped.
It could be seen at Medjugorje shrine, watch the evening mass what the priests do with the tabernacle during all the mass, they always move, open and close the tabernacle, during the entire mass, strange to say the least. And the cups with hosts are brought on the altar AFTER the consecration, they are NOT present at the consecration. They are brought from somewhere, they are so many that they cannot fit the tabernacle. And where were they consecrated if not on the altar during the mass? 62.75.216.148...
I will withhold the name of my parish for obvious reasons. I do not want to fall victim of my testimony. But the hosts are simply not present at any mass I attend, no matter Sunday, Saturday or weekday.

If the hosts are not present, perhaps you might want to seek a different service.

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 05:33 AM
link   
a reply to: 2012newstart

Ok I think I get it...

Do some priests secretly play for the other side by giving out corrupted Wafers and wine during mass, in an attempt to bring about Armageddon, or please the devil or whatever????

Maybe one or two crazies...

Here is the thing. The truth is that even Christians in large part do not actually believe in it. So they try to find ways to self validate..

“If satanic cults are real, then Christianity must be real too, or you wouldn’t have an opposing team?? Right??”

christianity is not even set up to play for the other team...

Nowhere in Christianity or the ancient texts does it say “hell has heros too.”

In Christianity your options are heaven and eternal paradise or hell and eternal torment.. no one picks torment for eternity if you actually believe..

There is not one confirmed case of a satanic cult in history, past athiests making fun of Christianity and a couple crazy teenagers who had psychotic breaks..

link   

Ok I think I get it...

Do some priests secretly play for the other side by giving out corrupted Wafers and wine during mass, in an attempt to bring about Armageddon, or please the devil or whatever????

Here is the thing. The truth is that even Christians in large part do not actually believe in it. So they try to find ways to self validate..

“If satanic cults are real, then Christianity must be real too, or you wouldn’t have an opposing team?? Right??”

In Christianity your options are heaven and eternal paradise or hell and eternal torment.. no one picks torment for eternity if you actually believe..

There is not one confirmed case of a satanic cult in history, past athiests making fun of Christianity and a couple crazy teenagers who had psychotic breaks..

link   

Ok I think I get it...

link   

Ok I think I get it...

link   

Ok I think I get it...

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 07:05 AM
link   

would a fair synopsis of this thread be :

you have not personally witnessed the consecration of hosts at a local church

you saw the pope consecrate hosts at a major televised event

ergo - conspiracy = local priests are satanists and giving out unconsecrated host

does that about sum you up ?

because if it does - can you not see how bat crap crazy you sound ???

why priests are doing this - would be obvious question # 1

and despite later posts from you - you fail to coherently address this

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Left over consecrated host is stored in the Tabernacle of a Church. If we ran out, the Priest would get the Tabernacle reserves. Extra consecrated wine is consumed by the Priests following Eucharist. If there were a big crowd expected, I could see building up the Tabernacle reserves. The unconscrated host is stored in the Vestibule by the Altar.

***non abused altar boy****

edit on 1-11-2019 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Well let’s be fair.. like every conspiracy theory is based on that same formula..

How often is the conspiracy theory the logical conclusion from whatever anomaly??

For example..

Say we know for sure that some of the moon landing pictures were doctored...

From that point is the most logical conclusion that we faked the whole moon landing????

Hell no.. there are a million other reasons the pics got doctored or the wrong ones submitted..

Incompetence.. some PR guy thought it was too good not to use... exc..

Better example...

Seth rich was murdered and they did not steal his wallet..

Is the logical conclusion from that point that the Clintons killed him?!?

Lol

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

Left over consecrated host is stored in the Tabernacle of a Church. If we ran out, the Priest would get the Tabernacle reserves. Extra consecrated wine is consumed by the Priests following Eucharist. If there were a big crowd expected, I could see building up the Tabernacle reserves. The unconscrated host is stored in the Vestibule by the Altar.

***non abused altar boy****

And when were those hosts stored in tabernacle EVER CONSECRATED? If you read my posts it is clear there are at least SOME CASES where it is documented how unconsecrated hosts are being given to the people. Unfortunately, during pope Benedict's papacy it was visible on the television from St Peter's basilica how the hosts were not present at the altar but quite far from it.

I haven't watched recently mass from Medjugorje, but a year ago it was as I tell you, the hosts were brought on a tray maybe 20-30 cups, right AFTER the consecration. (and let me say that I have information the priests in Medjugorje are rather unbelieving in the apparitions, i.e. the fact they spread out unconsecrated hosts does not deny or approve the validity of the apparitions themselves, it is a sin committed by the Franciscan priests serving there, not by the visionaries who do not attend those masses).

Let all devote Catholics (and others) start watching what the priests are consecrating on Sundays and everyday. And let the Vatican FINALLY do something positive, after 6 years of TALKS WITHOUT ANY VISIBLE RESULT! If the Vatican misses the pontificate of pope Francis, it may be its last chance altogether.

edit on 2-11-2019 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

would a fair synopsis of this thread be :

you have not personally witnessed the consecration of hosts at a local church

you saw the pope consecrate hosts at a major televised event

ergo - conspiracy = local priests are satanists and giving out unconsecrated host

does that about sum you up ?

because if it does - can you not see how bat crap crazy you sound ???

why priests are doing this - would be obvious question # 1

and despite later posts from you - you fail to coherently address this

I can't say who is satanist and who is doing it out of stupidity or fulfilling orders of superiors. That should be made clear by Vatican investigation. Because if we do not have anymore consecrated hosts to receive the Body of Christ, it really makes no sense to continue attending. As I said, that could be also reviewed as partial sin of that big sin the Antichrist will commit himself, i.e. ceasing of the Holy Sacrifice on the altar altogether.

And whether I fail to address something or not, it is your right to believe whatever you want. i am not obliged to fulfill orders of anyone. I already did my job by posting evidence including link to live feed from Medjugorje and reference to Vatican masses from the time of pope Benedict that you can find their records online.

The question is rather important because of the importance the consecrated hosts play in the Catholic Church. or...we don't have anymore a real Catholic Church. That could be also the case, that will transpire with the resignation/death of pope Francis. For those readers who do not know why I posted Malachi prophecy, pope Francis actually takes the last number of it...

God bless! I do not intend to answer anymore questions, have my personal duties.

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Look at 1h 1m -2m how the priest brings a tray with a dozen of cups of hosts AFTER consecration. On which additional mass were they consecrated? As it is on every televised mass from Medjugorje I see the same again and again. i call on the Vatican to take immediate investigation, because it is a SACRILEGE committed infront of the cameras!
(again, it has NOTHING TO DO with the seers of Medjugorje who do not even attend those masses).
Unfortunately, what is seen in Medjugorje thanks to the webcam, can be seen in many common parishes by people who observe what and when is consecrated or not.

Here is one mass of pope Benedict. Although the video is not very good, you can see the altar where, besides the massive golden chandeliers (?!? must that gold be there taking so much space?!?) there aren't additional cups of hosts only those used by the pope and the con-celebrants. The dozens if not hundreds of cups spread among the people for communion are brought not from the altar.

That all pope Francis CHANGED with removing the gigantic chandeliers and bringing back the dozens of cups with the hosts on the altar, not on additional tables somewhere. The altar is made for consecration not for something else, and the hosts should be consecrated on the altar not somewhere else (except for some rare cases that I do not discuss here). Apparently there is ENOUGH SPACE on the altar as seen on pope Francis' masses. Even if not all cups are possible to be on the altar on some very large masses, the idea is when you receive Holy Communion you receive it from the same altar. And some bureaucrat vested in religious clothes and power cannot change that. And even if there is some excuse in such large masses for cups being carried outside the altar, there is no excuse for the Sunday masses in the normal parishes. The priests simply do not give the consecrated body of Christ at least in some places if not everywhere! That is well known to those in hierarchy, because after all nothing can happen without their approval. And the Vatrican must deal with it without any further delay! Not after Christmas, not after the next Synod! it might be the last month available for any change.

This is really my LAST POST in this thread. I presented ENOUGH EVIDENCE.

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Believe what you want. I've told you what I witnessed thousands of times in my life. There is almost always extra previously Consecrated Host in the Tabernacle. That they bring those out hosts just after they bless some for that Mass is not surprising to me at all.

BTW, how do you know those hosts were never consecrated?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join