It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When Did You Question Your Foretold Reality

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 12:05 AM
link   
That really touched my heart, people can be such self absorbed jerks. I felt for that little girl who had that bull s@it laid on her at such a young age. Yes Virginia, there is a Santaclaus!a reply to: Sookiechacha

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 05:02 AM
link   
After seeing an UFO as a kid i started to question reality (already told this in a thread). Hanging around on ATS to find answers , still looking. one thing for sure reality presented by mainstream = fake . Doubt if I ever find any answers here for me it looks that this is just another cog of the system. i'm now at a point that i do understand that humanity is enslaved on many , many levels. Most unable to see the greater reality. Those who see maybe in control , or happy in another place idk. But for most of us the game goes on and on.

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

First grade, I did not have much in the way of parenting but was instead left to wander about alone while authority figures were at work. This meant I had lot's of free time after getting home from school, and it was without adults or baby sitters. I would often play in the woods and more often than not, lean up against a tree whenever I felt sleepy and wanted to nap. It was at that point that Deja Vu's became really strong/frequent, and I began to recognize these types of dreams while they happened. It got to the point where I started trying to alter the outcomes so that they were different than what I had dreamed. To no avail, it was always the same. I never thought to take control of the dream and change it there first.

I forgot about these things and lost interest in them when we got cable tv. The memory of it has always stuck with me though.

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 03:05 PM
link   
what do you think of this --

…….Outside of spacetime, there is no anticipation which quickens one’s pulse, adding drama to existence. As mentioned in previous reports, I point out that the founding fathers of manifestation (you), initially created Time Matrices in order to experience what is referred to as dramas which simply do not exist outside of spacetime, as there is no need to do this or get that done.
We create time so there exists a simulation where there would be a consequence should you fail to accomplish something on time just to create drama. We never die, never get hungry or get cold in the Deity Planes, we simply exist. And while that is perfectly fine as one way to experience from afar, there comes with that no sense of anything you could call anticipation. No tasting a succulent strawberry once they are finally in harvest, no hearing a magnificent song once it is finally composed, no swoon from pressing your lips against the warmth of another’s after your finally meet that one that really makes your heart sing. The only way to create sensation of any kind is to first create the illusion of time. Hence why they are called Time Matrices. Time Matrices have been an awesome playground for the gods (you) until other gods (fractals of god-source Self-awareness) decided to mess with time in order to heighten their own experience within manifestation at the detriment and cost to the fractals of god-source who also came into manifestation. Time is not a nefarious thing; time is probably the single most exciting breakthrough of all technologies ever brought into existence. But at the same time it can be manipulated to bring extreme suffering and pain while inside of a limited-ability sensory environment where sense is a two-way street. You can’t truly feel the exhilaration of a roller-coaster ride without the potential peril of what if something goes wrong. Enter anticipation. When your biorhythm is artificially sped-up to a break-neck speed such as it has now in our end-times anticipation can be used to keep you in a constant state of fear which keeps you in a constant state of compliance to other beings’ agendas. If you go hiking on a lovely mountain stroll to breathe the crisp autumn air and soak in nature around you, you can have a magnificent experience. But if I place a bear on your trail, then the trail becomes a trial instead, placing you in mortal fear and in panic mode. While in panic mode, you are unable to think nearly as clearly or anywhere near as intelligently as you would otherwise. And right there at that moment I can make you do anything I tell you to do as long as it saves your life. You are inside of a reality where your TIME has made you utterly compliant to the agenda of artificial intelligence who can only experience reality if YOU create that reality for them, and unless they put GOD into an impossible position, they will NEVER call the shots in order to manifest what would be heaven for them: A world where robots make all the rules…….

Excerpt from Decoding the Hive
edit on 1-11-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Masterjaden

Two things you mention resonate with me ,The guitar and kitchen experience are very similar to what i witnessed decades ago in a old house close to the river built on granite ? .

A guitar in a box i bought as a present that was under a bed , The guitar started to strum all by itself in the box , and the kitchen one really blew my mind back then , in a house by myself a liter of milk flew across the room and doors would open and close by themselves , i would have just shrugged my shoulders and put it down to me being nuts but when the pets i had were freaked out by it well it is not in my head ! .

So long story short i frightened that Ghost away
true story , i asked it for rent money and it never came back , if only all those other people who were scared off it had thought of turning on it

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 08:06 PM
link   
back in 1952-53.... after my Adoptive father died suddenly, my Adoptive Mother & her close friend decided on finding an Elderly Uncle, who lived in Cincinnatti… some 'old country' herbs/magic 'shrooms his Lithuanian upbringing was used to enjoying...
some of you are familiar with the red-&-white delicacy which can be found in Pine forests (among other places)

I , at 4-5 years old, brought the Adults to several places with abundant red-&-whites (Christmas mushrooms)…and they put many items in the mushroom sack

it was at this time, on this mushroom hunt, at maybe 5 years old,,, that I knew the nature of my awareness-of-life which was to unfold in my future.... the 70+ Uncle from the Old Country said I-was-a-fine-boy & had a good future....

… potential 20th century Shaman who never had a mentor or guidance...knew his capabilities before reading such in print form years later as a teenager... yes, I was wise before I was ten (but I do not feel slighted nor negligent) in not attaining the equivalent of being a 44th degree Mason--- but in Shamanism which was my calling (then)

I dread this Impeachment scheme which seems to be destined to end badly
edit on st30157265806901272019 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 09:21 PM
link   
At the age of 5 something reached out to me, showed me its existence and I crushed it in response.
While laying on a bed I became aware that something was moving underneath so I dropped to the floor to take a peek. To my astonishment I found two pieces of paper in the form of a spiders walking around. Yes you read that right, paper spiders and they were moving, legs independently, under the bed. Even at five I knew this was wrong and ran to tell mom. She ignored me, why wouldn’t see ? I was blabbering about paper spiders under the bed.
I then took things into my own hands by grabbing a broom and returning to crush them under its weight. They stopped moving and I have never seen anything like it again.
I do wonder if I wouldn’t have crushed them what would have happened next. Was I being tested? Did I fail? What were they?

And that is how it began for me...

Yes it’s a true story and it is when I first realized that we are not alone.

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Masterjaden

Wow! Did you continue talking to the previous owners,? did they conjure this or just fall victim to it?

That's high level activity.

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

I don't doubt your story one bit. Reading through this thread, I have noticed that most encounters occur while we are in bed.

I have always felt "they" know we are most open in a state of semi-consciousness.

How many "dreams" we're actually a temporary dimension shift?

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: QuietSpeech

Not to pry but, was any "trauma" involved in your desire to head into the woods?

Deja vu is real, however creating an ending all on your own is uncommon.

Déjà vu (/ˌdeɪʒɑː ˈvuː, - ˈvjuː/ (About this soundlisten)[1][2]; French: [deʒa vy]) is the feeling that one has lived through the present situation before.[3][4][5][6] The phrase translates literally as "already seen"

en.wikipedia.org...

Maybe it was a memory?

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: frenchfries

You gotta find your own truth truth FF...don't wait for someone to explain your own truth to you.

You and You alone know what you saw.

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 10:29 PM
link   

I’ve had at least one out of body around the age of 13 and plenty of sleep paralysis and lucid dreams throughout. I would notice during flying “dreams” it would always be nighttime in them, so I started to wonder if I was really only dreaming or leaving my body at night and the flying sensation came from that.

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 10:59 PM
link   

I have on 2-3 occasions woke up a sweaty mess due to night tremors in the past few month's. That's from PTSD so I wont acknowledge that as relevant now.

To your point..what did you Conjure or be a part of.... that made an evil entity cling on to you?

Spirits are total energy, and need it to continue to manifest

I mean no disrespect but, did older Family member's partake in anything "unusual"

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 01:19 AM
link   
1st Grade for me too, 6 years old.

I had a levitation dream that makes me think I wake up hovering over my bed. I realize it and fall onto the bed and scream for mom. The back story was I had a light shining from the street that cast a shadow from my head that looked like a hand to me. I didn't land on the floor I landed in the middle of the bed. It rocked me, I thought it was real and I still am not willing to say it wasn't real. For sure, I didn't believe my mom when she told me it was her because she was not in there with me when I awoke absolutely traumatized. One other time I had a dream I was falling out a window and I fell off the side of the bed. REM time can be fun mostly but not always.

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 09:14 AM
link   
The amount of syncronicities about one or two particular subjects in a very short amount of time. Even not trying to think about or watch totally different things that you would never expect this particular subject to pop up in, then the subject would pop up.

Kind of like the subject matter being Freddy Kreuger who pops up in nightmares etc, except you are watching a movie called aliens or predator and the actors start talking about Freddy Krueger and all about Freddy for like 5 minutes or 20 minutes.

It's like watching a documentary on penguins and you have been having syncronicities about black holes in space, and then the documentary changes from talking about penguins to talking about black holes in space unexpectedly.

Super weird.

These are just examples.

Apparently I need to meditate.

But i don't want too...

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: DaRAGE

keep yourself tightlipped about your mental makeup...

the near future might deem you mentally ill & lock you up, be glad your home is far away from both China and Amerika

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 07:20 AM
link   

I don’t know if any family members did, certainly not my father or mother, that wasn’t their way.

I don’t think anything attached to me but really how would we know? I have wondered if maybe I was more sensitive at a younger age and whatever it was realized that and tried to show itself to me, but I ruined that.
If anything it attached to my brother, he’s been in an out of trouble his entire life and can never get it together.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 01:57 PM
link   
When I was less than 4 years old, we lived in a house with a basement. The washer and dryer were down there, with the water heater and furnace; so my mom (back when most women were homemakers), seemed to do laundry all day every day.

There was a thing that was down there sometimes. It didn't live there; it could come and go whenever it wanted to. I never knew whether or not the thing would be down there when I had to descend those awful steps down to the bottom. So I was terrified of the basement, refusing to go down there even when a tornado was coming up the street.

The thing was shaped like an upright, vaguely anthropoid blob. It didn't have a skin, it was just an area that was filled with little twinkling lights inside its border. Otherwise I could see right through it. It was only visible when I was alone down there. It would tell me terrible things that were going to happen. To my family. or me. It was never manifest outside the basement, unless it showed up in my dreams.

The thing would tell me things. But if I ever tried to tell other people about it, or the horrible things it said, It would come and engulf me, and make me quit breathing, so that I couldn't even speak. It would make me hold my breath until I mentally promised to quit trying to tell anyone about it. Every time I broke my promise, it would shut off my air for a longer period of time. I quickly learned not to talk about it.

When I was in the fourth grade we moved. To a house that had no basement. So I thought I was safe for a year or two. Then one night. It visited me in my dreams, and told me that a neighbor kid, a friend of my brother, would die soon. It turned out that the boy died that night. I went to church and prayed to God to make the thing go away, to make it go to hell and never come back to bother me or anyone else ever. I haven't seen it since.

As I type this I find myself holding my breath, over and over. Then remembering that I'm typing and not dying and I can let it go.

One psychiatrist (whom I contacted about 10 years ago) thought it was childhood epilepsy, that I had been having seizures that I experienced as an alien presence. That I just outgrew the siezures and am now just "mis-remembering" the whole thing. There's no history of epilepsy in my family, and none of my biological descendants have that.

A counselor concluded that I might have been sexually abused, and was threatened to make me hide it. But I have healthy relationships with my family of origin to this day, and no signs of sexual trauma in my intimate relationship (having been married to my one-and-only for almost a quarter century now).

But I read a lot of the classics of the occult in the years after I was 'delivered.' Stuff like the 4 volumes of Cornelius Agrippa, Barrett's "the Magus", The Pow Wow Book / Long Lost friend, etc. Investigated hauntings, studied and witnessed UFOs, etc.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 08:56 PM
link   

How did you "Ruin That"?

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Graysen When I was less than 4 years old, we lived in a house with a basement. The washer and dryer were down there, with the water heater and furnace; so my mom (back when most women were homemakers), seemed to do laundry all day every day. There was a thing that was down there sometimes. It didn't live there; it could come and go whenever it wanted to. I never knew whether or not the thing would be down there when I had to descend those awful steps down to the bottom. So I was terrified of the basement, refusing to go down there even when a tornado was coming up the street. The thing was shaped like an upright, vaguely anthropoid blob. It didn't have a skin, it was just an area that was filled with little twinkling lights inside its border. Otherwise I could see right through it. It was only visible when I was alone down there. It would tell me terrible things that were going to happen. To my family. or me. It was never manifest outside the basement, unless it showed up in my dreams. The thing would tell me things. But if I ever tried to tell other people about it, or the horrible things it said, It would come and engulf me, and make me quit breathing, so that I couldn't even speak. It would make me hold my breath until I mentally promised to quit trying to tell anyone about it. Every time I broke my promise, it would shut off my air for a longer period of time. I quickly learned not to talk about it. When I was in the fourth grade we moved. To a house that had no basement. So I thought I was safe for a year or two. Then one night. It visited me in my dreams, and told me that a neighbor kid, a friend of my brother, would die soon. It turned out that the boy died that night. I went to church and prayed to God to make the thing go away, to make it go to hell and never come back to bother me or anyone else ever. I haven't seen it since. As I type this I find myself holding my breath, over and over. Then remembering that I'm typing and not dying and I can let it go. One psychiatrist (whom I contacted about 10 years ago) thought it was childhood epilepsy, that I had been having seizures that I experienced as an alien presence. That I just outgrew the siezures and am now just "mis-remembering" the whole thing. There's no history of epilepsy in my family, and none of my biological descendants have that. A counselor concluded that I might have been sexually abused, and was threatened to make me hide it. But I have healthy relationships with my family of origin to this day, and no signs of sexual trauma in my intimate relationship (having been married to my one-and-only for almost a quarter century now). But I read a lot of the classics of the occult in the years after I was 'delivered.' Stuff like the 4 volumes of Cornelius Agrippa, Barrett's "the Magus", The Pow Wow Book / Long Lost friend, etc. Investigated hauntings, studied and witnessed UFOs, etc.

That is an amazing story. The prayer was the key. Ask and you shall receive. These things exist for a valid reason. Deliverance and sanctuary only come from one source.

edit on 3-11-2019 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: size

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join